National Championship (1/8): #4 Alabama 26 vs. #3 Georgia 23

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Re: National Championship (1/8): #4 Alabama vs. #3 Georgia

Post by noreply66 »

Gopher wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:47 pm
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:18 am I'd rather be slapped upside the jaw with a rough cut 2x4 than to say ''roll tide''
That would be "roll tide roll" :lol:
right out to sea

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

No interest in the SEC game of the week.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

WHAT REPLY SAID.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

LOL

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
BigBlueNation
SEOP

Post by BigBlueNation »

Wow! Awesome ballgame.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Oh my God what a game! I really feel sorry for the people who chose not to watch :shock: Clearly the two best teams in the country in an instant classic. Bama offense looked dead in the water then the true freshman QB comes in and bails Bammer out. Bammer kicker with chip shot to end it in reg blows it terribly. The Georgia kicker having to nail a 51 yarder in ot after a huge sack. Then the blown coverage by the dogs to end it ,whew finally over!

Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Re: National Championship (1/8): #4 Alabama 26 vs. #3 Georgia 23

Post by Chieftain2009 »

Hate to admit it, but what a great game.

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

Yup was'nt gonna watch this but decided last minute hell why not its football and darn glad i did.

Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi
cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Bama has got a stud true freshman QB, so impressive how he came in on such short notice and took the game over for Bama. That last play where he looked off the safety was something you usually only see in the pros and some of them don't even do it.The Georgia true freshman is pretty impressive himself, these teams should rule the sec for awhile and be playoff contenders.

Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

The committee got it right and Saban proved once again why he is number one among current college coaches. His decision to bench his starting QB for a true freshman took courage and proves how good Alabama's recruiting and player development is. Also a salute to Kirby Smart and Georgia, also a great coach and team with a strong future.

The bar has been raised again for Urban Meyer at our beloved Ohio State. The Meyer era at TOSU has been golden, but after watching the CFP games, I get the feeling the college football game might be slowly starting to pass by our favorite coach and team.
Last edited by Omega on Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

My prediction was right, the TV ratings was up 9 percent this year over last year. It was the third most watched event of the past year trailing only the Super Bowl and Super Bowl post game show.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

cbolt wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:03 am Bama has got a stud true freshman QB, so impressive how he came in on such short notice and took the game over for Bama. That last play where he looked off the safety was something you usually only see in the pros and some of them don't even do it.The Georgia true freshman is pretty impressive himself, these teams should rule the sec for awhile and be playoff contenders.
absolutely bolt, I was gonna watch some north woods law that I had recorded. and like legend I said what the heck. I said to mrs. bait you wanna watch the ballgame and she said sure. we were both very entertained by an excellent game.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Omega wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:46 am The committee got it right and Saban proved once again why he is number one among current college coaches. His decision to bench his starting QB for a true freshman took courage and proves how good Alabama's recruiting and player development is. Also a salute to Kirby Smart and Georgia, also a great coach and team with a strong future.

The bar has been raised again for Urban Meyer at our beloved Ohio State. The Meyer era at TOSU has been golden, but after watching the CFP games, I get the feeling the college football game might be slowly starting to pass by our favorite coach and team.
absolutely my friend.

Return to “College Sports”