IRONTON'S OWN MARK SNYDER TO FSU.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

IRONTON'S OWN MARK SNYDER TO FSU.

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

IT APPEARS IRONTON'S FAVORITE SON IS ON THE MOVE AGAIN.I CHATTED WITH HIM A FEW SECONDS ON FACEBOOK. HE IS LEAVING MARK DANTONIO'S STAFF AT MICHIGAN STATE AND HEADED TO SUNNY FLORIDA TO BECOME NEW HEAD COACH WILLIE TAGGART'S DEFENSIVE END COACH. YOU TALK ABOUT A FERTILE RECRUITING PLACE.

I'LL TRY TO REMEMBER EVERYWHERE MARK HAS BEEN. BUT HE WAS A STANDOUT ATHLETE AT IRONTON AND WENT TO MARSHALL. IF I'M NOT MISTAKEN HE PLAYED FOR A NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP WITH THEM OUT IN POCATELLA IDAHO. BUT I CAN'T REMEMBER WHO BACK WHEN MARSHALL WAS 1AA. HE LATER BECAME MARSHALL'S HEAD COACH. HE WAS JIM TRESSEL'S DEFENSIVE CO-ORDINATOR ON THE 2OO2 OHIO STATE BUCKEYE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP TEAM. HE WAS A DEFENSIVE COACH FOR SKIP HOLTZ AT LOUSIANNA TECH, A DEFENSIVE CO-ORDINATOR AT TEXAS A&M, A DEFENSIVE COACH FOR MARK DANTONIO AT MICHIGAN STATE. AND HE WAS A DEFENSIVE COACH FOR THE UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH FLORIDA BULLS. KIRK HERBSTERIT IS JUST CRAZY ABOUT HIM. AND IS NOW GOING TO BE THE DEFENSIVE END COACH FOR WILLIE TAGGART WHO LEFT OREGON TO BECOME FLORIDA STATES COACH, AS JIMBO FISHER LEFT THE SEMINOLES TO BECOME THE TEXAS A&M COACH ODDLY ENOUGH AS MARK SUMLIN WAS LET LOOSE THERE BY THE AGGIES.SO MARK HAS SOARED WITH THE EAGLES ON SOME OF THE MOST SUCCESSFUL TEAMS IN THE COUNTRY, AT FOOTBALL'S HIGHEST HEIGHTS. OLE BAIT WISHES MARK AND HIS LOVELY WIFE BETH AND THEIR DAUGHTERS ALL THE LUCK IN THE WORLD. WHAT AN HONOR TO CALL HIM MY FRIEND. HE GRADUATED WITH MY SISTER AT IRONTON IN 83.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
countywide35
SEOP

Re: IRONTON'S OWN MARK SNYDER TO FSU.

Post by countywide35 »

Coach Synder has done very well and all should be proud.

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

his wife beth told me this morning that after the bowl game between Washington state and Michigan state that Washington state coach mike leach offered him the defensive co-ordinator job for the Washington state cougars, then this opportunity presented itself. beth said it was just too far away from family. mark has family in florida, so this will be a great fit for the Snyder's.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Congrats. I remember he was Ironton's QB my junior year on the Hilltop during the infamous no handshake game.

Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Post by Chieftain2009 »

Congrats to him!

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Congrats to a SEO boy

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

It is all good !!

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

cbolt wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:09 pm Congrats. I remember he was Ironton's QB my junior year on the Hilltop during the infamous no handshake game.
what are you talking about bolt. I have not heard this one.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Lutz was so peed off at our coaches for not taking out the starters in the second half of a lopsided game that he had the team go straight to the locker room without shaking hands after the game was over. I guess that really ate at him over the years.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

I'll have to say our coach, not coaches. The head master made that decision. :lol: :lol: :lol: Lutz was furious, and mad as a hornet, and he had every right to be. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Congrats to Mark Snyder to FSU.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Didn't you say your Dad was running chains that night trench and he overheard Lutz to tell his starters to get back in there and kill em. I thought we had chance at that point and then Mike Smith goes rambling down the sideline with MT tugging at his shirt tail :lol:

Return to “College Sports”