2018 OHIO STATE FOOTBALL SCHEDULE. YOUR THOUGHTS.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

2018 OHIO STATE FOOTBALL SCHEDULE. YOUR THOUGHTS.

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

HERE IS THE 2018 OHIO STATE BUCKEYE FOOTBALL SCHEDULE.
APRIL 14TH SPRING GAME

1-OREGON STATE @ OHIO STATE
2-RUTGERS @ OHIO STATE
3-OHIO STATE @ TCU ----------HUGE
4-TULANE @ OHIO STATE
5-OHIO STATE @ PENN STATE------------------HUGEST
6-INDIANA @ OHIO STATE
7 MINNESOTA @ OHIO STATE
8-OHIO STATE @ PURDUE
9-NEBRASKA @ OHIO STATE------------- VERY BIG
10-OHIO STATE @ MICHIGAN STATE------------HUGEST
11-OHIO STATE @ MARYLAND
12-MICHIGAN @ OHIO STATE-----------------HUGE

FOLLOWING WEEK BIG TEN CHAMPIONSHIP. IN MY OPINION THE 3 TOUGHEST WILL BE TCU, MSU, AND PENN STATE AND THEN MICHIGAN.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: 2018 OHIO STATE FOOTBALL SCHEDULE. YOUR THOUGHTS.

OF THOSE 4 MENTIONED HOW WOULD YOU RATE THEM, I SAY:
1- PENN STATE
2- MICHIGAN STATE --------(THOUGH MANY ARE SAYING THAT SPARTY COULD BE PLAYING FOR A NATIONAL TITLE.)
3- TCU
4- MICHIGAN. WHAT SAY YA'LL.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
OHHS old timer
SEOPS HOF

Post by OHHS old timer »

TCU will throw everything at the Bucks defensively. Could be a enormously huge game.

I'm not old, I'm mold....still growing!!
2019 NCAA Tournament Pick 'em champ
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

they are wide open gary Patterson is an awesome coach.and has a wonderful program.

TacoSalad
Waterboy

Post by TacoSalad »

I have
1. Michigan State
2. Penn State
3. TCU
4. Michigan

If the Buckeyes make it to the Big Ten championship we can almost be certain it will be against Wisconsin. I expect the Badgers to be a solid top 20 team.

Before responding to my posts please remove your blinders. I just tell it how I see it.
OHHS old timer
SEOPS HOF

Post by OHHS old timer »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:23 am they are wide open gary Patterson is an awesome coach.and has a wonderful program.
Couldn't agree more, TIGER BAIT. This game could put an L on the board for the Bucks if they don't "bring it".

I'm not old, I'm mold....still growing!!
2019 NCAA Tournament Pick 'em champ
Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

The Bucks could be national champs or stumble to three or four losses. The rest of the BIG may be catching up and you never can tell what the OSU coaching carousel might do to the player's psyche.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

OMEGA, ONE THING IS FOR SURE THE BIG TEN IS CHALKED PLUMB FULL OF HIGH PRIORITY WELL EXPERIENCED COACHES, THAT RIVAL ANY CONFERENCE IN THE COUNTRY OVERALL. AS WELL AS PLAYERS.

KY.BUCKEYE
Freshman Team

Post by KY.BUCKEYE »

OHHS old timer wrote: Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:27 pm
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:23 am they are wide open gary Patterson is an awesome coach.and has a wonderful program.
Couldn't agree more, TIGER BAIT. This game could put an L on the board for the Bucks if they don't "bring it".
If this was game 1 I'd be a little nervous. 3 games in I think the buckeyes are way too talented with couple games under their belt to get beat!! MSU and PSU will be their toughest games. IM0??

G0 BuCKs
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I sure am glad it ain't the opener either ky.

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

every game is huge for the Buckeyes. when I look at the schedule I see a national title game every week. whatever team they play its the opposing teams national spotlight. look at the Iowa game from the 2017 football season and what it caused the buckeyes. In Iowa's perspective they won the national title on that day. the buckeyes need to regain the hungry status and capture the eye of the tiger again.....when they do....look out

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

that is a golden post right there. they need to get a big chip on their shoulders after last year. and play wide open, and just hit like their hair is on fire.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Penn State is by far the toughest test and on the road. No doubt a night game and white out in Happy Valley. Even though Barkley is gone, Penn State will have a very good offense and even better defense. Franklin has done a tremendous job there.

Michigan is the next biggest test. I think they'll be much improved offensively and their defense gave us all we could handle last year (thank goodness Haskins came in and made huge plays). I would put this game at #1 but it's at home so I'll leave at #2.

TCU #3. We will have the defense to hold their offense but we must have the offense scoring 30+. Haskins is the real deal and I look for Dobbins to gut this Big 12 defense of TCU.

Michigan State- 48-3 last year. No big recruits for MSU and they have a major scandal that will continue to be a distraction for Dantonio. I think we spank them again.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

red, I agree franklin could coach anywhere he is awesome, and definitely a players coach. who wouldn't want to play for him. happy valley is a scarey place to play. more so now than the big house I think. but Michigan is always Michigan as you stated. tcu is a beast, and many think msu could be playing for it all. whoever comes out of this division may well be able to play for it all. if they survive the big ten championship game. but it may well take an undefeated team to do it. and then you have the craziness of the out of conference madness of teams getting upset by slow starts, and matchups with giant killers, especially from the mac it seems.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I'm really stoked about the TCU game. that'll be a big measuring stick as to where they have come from the Clemson n Oklahoma sellakin's.

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

Bait.......if the bucks will come out and jar the horned frogs to the bone every snap for four quarters of football I say before they land back in Columbus TCU AD will have a note come across his desk saying "you are welcome for the pay-day, but don't ever schedule them buckeyes again!"

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

THAT WOULD BE AWESOME COUNTRY. IF YOU SEE THAT EMAIL SOMEHOW, PLEASE SHARE IT WITH US.

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:58 am THAT WOULD BE AWESOME COUNTRY. IF YOU SEE THAT EMAIL SOMEHOW, PLEASE SHARE IT WITH US.
I was kinda foreseeing a hand written note on a bloody napkin :D

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

even better.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

People can complain about the scheduling all they want. At the end of the day, you have to beat each team in front of you. I see nothing wrong with playing TCU as they are consistent top 15 team.

Its the day and age of one loss could possibly keep you out of the playoffs and the committee has shown through SEC favoritism that scheduling doesnt matter as much as we all thought it did. Especially the non conference schedule.

tOSU has no FCS schools on the schedule, unlike SEC and ACC schools. The way I see it is, with TCU on the schedule its balanced out right and they still have to play the games. There can be no finger pointing from the SEC and ACC as they have cupcake FCS schools on their schedule every year.

Even for teams like Oregon St and Tulane, this is their chance to shock the world and as always, tOSU will get everyone's best shot.

Go Bucks.

Return to “College Sports”