Marshall

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Marshall

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

I caught the 2nd half of this one. way to go herd.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

this sets up the herd vs. the eers, that'll be cool.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Marshall goes up early. WVU turns up the pressure forcing Marshall to make 11 turnovers. Marshall not getting calls doesn't help. Elmore 2 points 6 turnovers. Even playing as bad if they can hit shots like last game they can get back in the game. Losing Williams in the first half after banging heads with WVU player. Both players are out for the game.

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

Nice to see the rivalry renewed for last night. The outcome of the game is not necessarily as important as what the rivalry brings to soooo many people. I talked to people over the weekend that I had not in a long time because of this. It brought back many memories for me to tell now my boys stories of their great-grandfather. great tradition for the mountain state.........

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Ball protection hurt Marshall as well as bench strength. Can they bring in some new players to help make the next step.

purpleblood1
JV Team

Post by purpleblood1 »

farmer wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:47 am Ball protection hurt Marshall as well as bench strength. Can they bring in some new players to help make the next step.
I think D'Antoni and his staff did a great job with recruiting this year. I look for an even better season than last. The addition of the two 6'10" players will offset the lose of Penava. I know it's hard to imagine, but Marshall could put up more points a game this year than last.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

They need to have a deeper bench of quality players. Hopefully the new recruits can produce this year.

purpleblood1
JV Team

Post by purpleblood1 »

From what I have seen so far they are 9-10 deep. The trip to the Bahamas in a few weeks will tell a lot. The kid from Columbus can just jump, he can leap out of the gym and plays great D. A lot of backdoor dunks will be happening this year as the 304 Boys find some new play mates.

Return to “College Sports”