Penn State wins the NIT

Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Penn State wins the NIT

Post by Chieftain2009 »

Penn State making the Big Ten look good! They received a #4 seed in the NIT, and pretty much cruised to the championship.

1st Round - vs. #5 Temple - W 63-57
2nd Round - @ #1 Notre Dame - W 73-63
Quarterfinal - @ #2 Marquette - W 85-80
Semifinal - vs. #4 Mississippi State - W 75-60
Championship - vs. #2 Utah - W 82-66

Congrats to Penn State!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Penn State wins the NIT

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

that's awesome, congrats to the nittany lions.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Congrats to PSU.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

TRENCHFOOT wrote: Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:45 am Congrats to PSU.
RK and SC told me to tell you good job with your Nittany Kittens but their Wolverines will be frying a much bigger fish here in another day :lol:

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

cbolt wrote: Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:47 pm
TRENCHFOOT wrote: Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:45 am Congrats to PSU.
RK and SC told me to tell you good job with your Nittany Kittens but their Wolverines will be frying a much bigger fish here in another day :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: I'd be surprised if RK1 even knows the difference. :lol: :lol: You sure SC does? He usually is not paying much attention with Tall boys curls everyday. :lol: :lol: I wouldn't if you wouldn't have told me long ago. Ahhhh Trench that Nit isn't much. :lol: :lol: I know a little about B-ball but not my cup of tea, but glad to congratulate them PSU Nittany Lions. Pretty good for them, they are not really a power B-ball school usually.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Knowing them guys it's hard to tell. All I know is if big blue wins we will never hear the end of it :lol:

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

cbolt wrote: Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:38 pm Knowing them guys it's hard to tell. All I know is if big blue wins we will never hear the end of it :lol:
I won't hear nothing. SC is a real stranger when it comes to keeping in touch with me..:lol: :lol: :lol: But if I did hear some bragging and trash talk, they would get lit up with a big blaze right back, and guarantee they wouldn't say too much more. :lol: :lol: I got some true goodies they wouldn't want to hear as well. :lol: :lol: :lol:

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Don't worry I will tell you everything they say :lol: I think big blue meets their match Mon. Nova is a beast! If SC wants a little wager I might have to take him up on it and add to that total he owes me ;)

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

cbolt wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:13 pm Don't worry I will tell you everything they say :lol: I think big blue meets their match Mon. Nova is a beast! If SC wants a little wager I might have to take him up on it and add to that total he owes me ;)
Ole SC is crying on top of his tall boy can, in Reynoldsburg tonight. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Kim, you got a couple bucks to pitch in? I need to make another tall boy run. :lol: :lol: :lol: Reynoldsburg PD will stop you honey, you don't need no more. :lol: :lol: :lol:

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ole SC was pretty smart to stay quiet on that one! ;) He must have sensed the storm that was coming :lol:

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

I got a pretty good sense/idea he was running his chops telling people the Blue would get the W. Tears are now falling on top of tallboys. :lol: :lol: :P :P You got a couple bucks Kim? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Honey, I just seen 3 Reynoldsburg PD units go by here, are you sure you wanna get behind the wheel honey? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “College Sports”