MICHIGAN FOOTBALL DROPS VIRGINIA TECH FOR A HOME AND AWAY SERIES WITH ARKANSAS STATE.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

MICHIGAN FOOTBALL DROPS VIRGINIA TECH FOR A HOME AND AWAY SERIES WITH ARKANSAS STATE.

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

THIS IS I BELIEVE FOR THE 20,21 SEASON. AND MAKES NO SENSE TO ME TO REPLACE THE HOKIES FOR THE ARKANSAS STATE RED WOLVES. I GOT FRIENDS WHO ARE MICHIGAN FANS WHO I KNOW WON'T LIKE THIS. VIRGINIA TECH IS GETTING A SUBSTANTIAL PAYBACK FOR DROPPING THEM. BUT I DON'T GET THIS. ---------------------------- IN THE RECENT PAST MICHIGAN DROPPED A SERIES WITH ARKANSAS RAZORBACKS TO PICK NOTRE DAME BACK UP. NOW THAT MAKES SENSE TO ME. GEOGRAPHICALLY, GATES, FAN TRAVEL AND THE LIKE FOR A TRIP TO INDIANA AS OPPOSED TO A TRIP TO ARKANSAS AND THE TRADITION OF FIRING BACK UP NOTRE DAME/MICHIGAN FOOTBALL.

A FEW YEARS AGO OHIO STATE HAD HOME AND AWAY GAMES SCHEDULED WITH THE VANDERBILT COMMADORES FROM THE SEC, AND VANDY DROPPED OHIO STATE LATE. AND WE ENDED UP WITH THAT GAME AGAINST THE FLORIDA A&M RATTLERS.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: MICHIGAN FOOTBALL DROPS VIRGINIA TECH FOR A HOME AND AWAY SERIES WITH ARKANSAS STATE.

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Yeah, I don't understand it either, Bait. Must be wanting more sure W's up there in Blue land. :lol: :lol: Just kidding. :lol: :lol: But it don't look good. :lol: :lol:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: MICHIGAN FOOTBALL DROPS VIRGINIA TECH FOR A HOME AND AWAY SERIES WITH ARKANSAS STATE.

don't get me wrong arky state can ball. and it's possible an upset could happen if the wolverines are not on top of their game. but to drop one of the top acc programs in va. tech for one of the top sun belt teams in arky state makes little sense to me.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

ohio state has oregon state, Tulane and,well crap, I'm having a brain fart here. but I'd rather have arky state than Tulane on our schedule.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

ohio state has Oregon state, TCU and Tulane out of conference. Oregon State was playing some good ball back when that game got scheduled, but have fallen off drastically. and TCU will be a beast of a game and it's away. but who would want to drop tcu for arky state. that's what I don't get. cause if you are playing for titles, you want to have the better strength of schedule. thankfully the majority of the big ten is now eluding the 1AA teams.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

This is what a TTUN fan wrote me on facebook. :lol:

"From what I gather, they seemed to think that playing Virginia Tech and Washington so close together would have been tough. They added Arkansas State instead and said they would remain in contact with VTech. I sort of don't blame them with how tough the Big Ten is anymore and having a powerhouse like Washington."

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I can see your point. in ways. I wish the bucks had va. tech instead of Oregon state or Tulane. with tcu on board , you talk about a gauntlet of a schedule with the big ten schedule as well.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

cbolt wrote: Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:10 pm This is what a TTUN fan wrote me on facebook. :lol:

"From what I gather, they seemed to think that playing Virginia Tech and Washington so close together would have been tough. They added Arkansas State instead and said they would remain in contact with VTech. I sort of don't blame them with how tough the Big Ten is anymore and having a powerhouse like Washington."
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

Follow the money trail. Guarantee to ASU has got to be less than VATech .

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

arky state may be another appy state to them, if they ain't ballin. the red wolves can move the rock. and that is their super bowl blee-----dat !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Jim Hardball calling his mother

hey Mom how do we stand in the ranking?

still four ahead of us Jimmy

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

:lol:

svac83
SE

Post by svac83 »

well this drop won’t hurt Virginia techs schedule that year. Because the Hokies are hosting penn state in 2020

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

THAT'S COOL. AND I LIKE THAT FROM BOTH TEAMS. LOOKS GOOD TO THE VOTERS TOO.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

cbolt wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:04 pm:lol:
that's awesome.

Tartanblue
SEO

Post by Tartanblue »

cbolt wrote: Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:10 pm This is what a TTUN fan wrote me on facebook. :lol:

Lol that's funny, wonder what those fans up north are going to say in a year or two when they see OSU is playing Notre Dame and Texas in the same season

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I cain't wait blue.

1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

So whats the big deal?? Look at o$u's schedule for the first four game this year. They look like old o$u schedules from the 90s-2000s when they did the MAC tours every year :shock: :shock: :roll: :lol:

Oregon st - laughable 2017 1-11
Rutgers - A Big Ten school yes but the worst one. 4-8 in 2017
TCU - 2017 11-3. Might be a good game and by far the hardest team on non- conference schedule for the next three years. :roll:
Tulane - REALLY?? 5-7 2017

FAU 2017 11-3. But its FAU
Cincy 2017 4-8 a good in-state game
Indiana 2017 5-7
Miami OH 2017 5-7

2020 starts with
Bowling Green 2017 2-10
Oregon 2017 7-6 :shock: :shock: How good are the Ducks again?? Remember they are not the Chip Kelly Ducks of the pasted. ;)

AT THE RESERVATION

Return to “College Sports”