The Joey Burrow Thread (former SEOPS Player of the Year)

VetteMan
All State
Posts: 1213
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:58 pm

Re: The Joey Burrow Thread (former SEOPS Player of the Year)

Post by VetteMan » Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:47 pm

Raider6309 wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:48 pm
Hopefully LSU can end the season with 3 wins
I think they still play Arkansas, do you know who the other 2 games are with ?



Chieftain2009
SEOPS HO
Posts: 8235
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:34 pm
Location: At a Track or XC Meet Somewhere

Re: The Joey Burrow Thread (former SEOPS Player of the Year)

Post by Chieftain2009 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:40 pm

VetteMan wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:47 pm
Raider6309 wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:48 pm
Hopefully LSU can end the season with 3 wins
I think they still play Arkansas, do you know who the other 2 games are with ?
Rice and Texas A&M
2015 Playoff Football Pick 'em Champion

VetteMan
All State
Posts: 1213
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:58 pm

Re: The Joey Burrow Thread (former SEOPS Player of the Year)

Post by VetteMan » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:49 am

Chieftain2009 wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:40 pm
VetteMan wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:47 pm
Raider6309 wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:48 pm
Hopefully LSU can end the season with 3 wins
I think they still play Arkansas, do you know who the other 2 games are with ?
Rice and Texas A&M
Thank You !

billco2
Waterboy
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:54 am

Re: The Joey Burrow Thread (former SEOPS Player of the Year)

Post by billco2 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:11 pm

If they beat rice they should move up to 4 or 5 anyway.

VetteMan
All State
Posts: 1213
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:58 pm

Re: The Joey Burrow Thread (former SEOPS Player of the Year)

Post by VetteMan » Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:32 pm

Why would beating Rice be a big deal ? It will be a lot harder beating Texas A&M than Rice.

burgfella69
Riding the Bench
Posts: 56
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:00 pm

Re: The Joey Burrow Thread (former SEOPS Player of the Year)

Post by burgfella69 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:50 am

https://www.hudl.com/video/3/1520086/57 ... 1b00593cd7
incredible tape, especially the clips from TCC in the state title game

FANOSPORTS
SEOP
Posts: 3560
Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:14 pm
Location: NORTH OF EDEN

Re: The Joey Burrow Thread (former SEOPS Player of the Year)

Post by FANOSPORTS » Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:43 pm

LSU and A&M in 4th OT, 49-49 on SEC Network. Joe looking good.
"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"

FANOSPORTS
SEOP
Posts: 3560
Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:14 pm
Location: NORTH OF EDEN

Re: The Joey Burrow Thread (former SEOPS Player of the Year)

Post by FANOSPORTS » Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:32 am

LSU lost to Texas A&M in 7 OT, 74-72 , Joe calm, cool and collected as always. Great game !!!!! (Had career highs in everything)
"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"

Omega
S
Posts: 1905
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:45 pm
Location: Cooley Springs, SC

Re: The Joey Burrow Thread (former SEOPS Player of the Year)

Post by Omega » Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:22 am

FANOSPORTS wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:32 am
LSU lost to Texas A&M in 7 OT, 74-72 , Joe calm, cool and collected as always. Great game !!!!! (Had career highs in everything)
Joe deserved a better fate. 25 out of 38 for 270 and 3TDs. His main contribution though is his leadership. You cannot argue against Haskins with his stats, but I wonder what could have been if Burreaux had stayed and started for OSU. Perhaps his presence would have smoothed out the Buckeye inconsistencies through out the season in the red zone.
Get Off of My Lawn -- and Yes It is Too Loud !!!!

User avatar
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo
Posts: 263239
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 8:39 pm
Location: Logan, Ohio

Re: The Joey Burrow Thread (former SEOPS Player of the Year)

Post by noreply66 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:29 pm

Joe looked better as the season went. Should have a better season next year with a year under his belt. Hope they have him passing more in 2019.
GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us

mattash
Site Admin
Posts: 7465
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2004 4:20 pm

Re: The Joey Burrow Thread (former SEOPS Player of the Year)

Post by mattash » Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:46 pm

FANOSPORTS wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:32 am
LSU lost to Texas A&M in 7 OT, 74-72 , Joe calm, cool and collected as always. Great game !!!!! (Had career highs in everything)
Insane score

Raider6309
SEOPS H
Posts: 6741
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:00 pm
Location: Athens

Re: The Joey Burrow Thread (former SEOPS Player of the Year)

Post by Raider6309 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:06 pm

That was a wild game. Burrow put on a show. Sucks they lost but he couldn’t have played any better

9.5 INCHES
Freshman Team
Posts: 183
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:03 pm
Location: UP IN DEEP

Re: The Joey Burrow Thread (former SEOPS Player of the Year)

Post by 9.5 INCHES » Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:56 pm

Raider6309 wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:06 pm
That was a wild game. Burrow put on a show. Sucks they lost but he couldn’t have played any better
Agree....

hoot
Varsity
Posts: 498
Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2004 12:03 pm

Re: The Joey Burrow Thread (former SEOPS Player of the Year)

Post by hoot » Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:14 am

If OSU is left out of the playoffs what are the chances they could play LSU in Bowl Game ?

FANOSPORTS
SEOP
Posts: 3560
Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:14 pm
Location: NORTH OF EDEN

Re: The Joey Burrow Thread (former SEOPS Player of the Year)

Post by FANOSPORTS » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:45 pm

hoot wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:14 am
If OSU is left out of the playoffs what are the chances they could play LSU in Bowl Game ?
I've been rooting for that all year.
"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio
Posts: 19476
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:49 am
Location: Next to a lake somewhere
Contact:

Re: The Joey Burrow Thread (former SEOPS Player of the Year)

Post by Orange and Brown » Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:16 am

FANOSPORTS wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:45 pm
hoot wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:14 am
If OSU is left out of the playoffs what are the chances they could play LSU in Bowl Game ?
I've been rooting for that all year.
If they beat Northwestern they go to the Rose bowl.
If you want an OSU LSU match up, you should be rooting for the wildcats today.
The 2019 payback tour is coming to a town near you soon!
The Tradition continues
BUCKEYE PRIDE!

allamericanironman
JV Team
Posts: 280
Joined: Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:52 pm

Re: The Joey Burrow Thread (former SEOPS Player of the Year)

Post by allamericanironman » Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:20 pm

FANOSPORTS wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:45 pm
hoot wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:14 am
If OSU is left out of the playoffs what are the chances they could play LSU in Bowl Game ?
I've been rooting for that all year.
Why did they not give us this? Washington really I know it’s for the roses. I would have to pull for LSU and our native son over that bum from Maryland.

ArmChairQB
Varsity
Posts: 480
Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:11 pm

Re: The Joey Burrow Thread (former SEOPS Player of the Year)

Post by ArmChairQB » Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:22 pm

allamericanironman wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:20 pm
FANOSPORTS wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:45 pm
hoot wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:14 am
If OSU is left out of the playoffs what are the chances they could play LSU in Bowl Game ?
I've been rooting for that all year.
Why did they not give us this? Washington really I know it’s for the roses. I would have to pull for LSU and our native son over that bum from Maryland.
Unfortunately the B1G and PAC 12 champions automatically go to the Rose Bowl if there aren’t in the 4 team playoff! I would have liked to see OSU vs. LSU or Georgia!

Post Reply