OHIO STATE BUCKEYES VS. THE OREGON STATE BEAVERS GAME 1. YOUR THOUGHTS.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: OHIO STATE BUCKEYES VS. THE OREGON STATE BEAVERS GAME 1. YOUR THOUGHTS.

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X wrote: Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:36 pm 1. that d better tighten up quick!

2 osu has the best player in the country in bosa

3. haskins will be a very high pick when he comes out
WHOA MULE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I SAY WHOA MULE, WHAT IN TARNATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLD ON TO YOUR HORSIES HERE. I'M THROWING A 15 YARDER FER EVEN MENTIONING HASKINS LEAVING YET. HE VISITED THE STADIUM WHEN HE WAS 11 AND EVEN THREW PASSES IN THE WOODY HAYES ATHLETIC FACILITY, AND WAS ON TAPE SAYING HE WAS COMIN TO COLLEGE HERE AND WAS GONNA BE A QUARTERBACK. THAT WAS ONE COOL PIECE OF VIDEO TO SEE. LET'S NOT SEND HIM TO THE PROS ANYTIME SOON LEGEND.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:11 am
X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X wrote: Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:36 pm 1. that d better tighten up quick!

2 osu has the best player in the country in bosa

3. haskins will be a very high pick when he comes out
WHOA MULE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I SAY WHOA MULE, WHAT IN TARNATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLD ON TO YOUR HORSIES HERE. I'M THROWING A 15 YARDER FER EVEN MENTIONING HASKINS LEAVING YET. HE VISITED THE STADIUM WHEN HE WAS 11 AND EVEN THREW PASSES IN THE WOODY HAYES ATHLETIC FACILITY, AND WAS ON TAPE SAYING HE WAS COMIN TO COLLEGE HERE AND WAS GONNA BE A QUARTERBACK. THAT WAS ONE COOL PIECE OF VIDEO TO SEE. LET'S NOT SEND HIM TO THE PROS ANYTIME SOON LEGEND.
I hope he stays a very long time lol just saying when its his time he will be very high IMO we shall see

Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi
Mister Bee
Varsity

Post by Mister Bee »

A lot of work to do with the Buckeye pass defense.

OHHS old timer
SEOPS HOF

Post by OHHS old timer »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:05 am
OHHS old timer wrote: Sun Sep 02, 2018 3:26 pm Offense was DYN-O-MITE yesterday! Haskins kinda looks like a young Warren Moon (yep, I'm that old). Weber/Dobbins are an excellent 1-2 punch.
ole bait is too ole timer, and that's a great comparison. I remember when the oilers n bengals were in the same division.
Thanks bait! Warren Moon could run but preferred to stay in the pocket..move left or right...and throw a bullet downfield, giving D coordinators nightmares

I'm not old, I'm mold....still growing!!
2019 NCAA Tournament Pick 'em champ
se-alum
All Conference

Post by se-alum »

Don't underestimate the affect on the defense of Jordan Fuller not playing. He's likely one of the top safeties in the country. The inexperience showed with some bad angles and late recognition by the the young safeties. I'm not concerned about the OSU defense. Remember what happened at the beginning of last year, and then how good the defense ended up being?

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

Everyone is saying Penn State isn't as good as advertised. Maybe, but are they looking four games ahead to the Buckeyes coming to Happy Valley? Make no mistake, THAT date is circled on the Nittany Lions calendar. THAT will be the true test of this Buckeye team's season. OSU will pony up against TCU and "other opponents" but that is THE game of the season. I'll wait until after that game to render judgment on this team. But Urban is still a butt.

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
se-alum
All Conference

Post by se-alum »

dazed&confused wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:27 am Everyone is saying Penn State isn't as good as advertised. Maybe, but are they looking four games ahead to the Buckeyes coming to Happy Valley? Make no mistake, THAT date is circled on the Nittany Lions calendar. THAT will be the true test of this Buckeye team's season. OSU will pony up against TCU and "other opponents" but that is THE game of the season. I'll wait until after that game to render judgment on this team. But Urban is still a butt.
I personally thought PSU was overrated going into the season. Not that they couldn't end up being a good team, but they lost a lot, and have not yet recovered recruiting wise to where they have the depth like an OSU has to rebuild after losing a lot of talent. It's hard to replace a Barkley, Gesicki, Hamilton, and Blacknall. A big part of McSorley's success was just being able to throw the ball up to those WR's/TE and let them make plays. Not to mention everything Barkley did. However, any time you go into Happy Valley, likely at night, it's going to be a tough game.

Return to “College Sports”