Ohio State places Urban Meyer on paid administrative leave

smurray
SEOPS HO

Re: Ohio State places Urban Meyer on paid administrative leave

Post by smurray »

Bleeding Red wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:32 am Reports are that Urban has made it well know that he will NOT in any way, shape or form accept ANY "suspension" if he is cleared as had done nothing wrong.

I dont blame him as it would be admission to guilt. They will either fire him for being involved in this (not likely since its common knowledge that he made Gene Smith and others aware of the situation), he will be back on the field this week, or they will try to suspend him and he will get his lawyers swarming like bees, make the university pay him what is due in his contract (around 40 million) and move on.

I dont blame him a bit. He either did something wrong or he didnt. No in betweens. If not guilty of anything he wants his name cleared and the acceptance of any suspension or punishment to appease these idiots that already hate OSU is not the way to go about this.

The push back from UM is definitely happening so I am assuming they have nothing on him from this investigation.
I agree - I don’t see taking a suspension to appease somebody for nothing.
I’m sick of how everything now days is always somebody else’s fault.
OSU better clear Meyer and get him back on the field...

ManitouDan2
SE

Post by ManitouDan2 »

Gene Smith is a idiot , He served on the NCAA basketball committee that drew up a terrible bracket 2-3 years , I think he might have been chairman , when ask for a reasoning behind the mysterious seeding the guy couldn't even put a sentence together . Not really relevant to this situation but Urban isn't going anywhere , They are not firing him over this . Money talks and he makes millions for the Tosu . Suspension ? IDK , dont care , So he doesn't coach against cupcake U , who cares . This is all much ado about nothing .

Gopher
Varsity

Post by Gopher »

ManitouDan2 wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:21 pm Gene Smith is a idiot , He served on the NCAA basketball committee that drew up a terrible bracket 2-3 years , I think he might have been chairman , when ask for a reasoning behind the mysterious seeding the guy couldn't even put a sentence together . Not really relevant to this situation but Urban isn't going anywhere , They are not firing him over this . Money talks and he makes millions for the Tosu . Suspension ? IDK , dont care , So he doesn't coach against cupcake U , who cares . This is all much ado about nothing .
Except for those that "bleed red" ............. Um wait ................. scarlet...............no red.

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

may hear something as the afternoon rolls on

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion

Return to “College Sports”