Urban Meyer Suspended For Three Games

Mister Bee
Varsity

Re: Urban Meyer Suspended For Three Games

Post by Mister Bee »

farmer wrote: Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:57 am
Otto wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:18 pm ESPN was definitely salty today, but what do you expect from a network that has taken a hard social justice turn the past couple years.

Man do I hate Michelle Beadle. They should have never pulled Mike Golic from the morning show and replaced him with those two clowns.
Now Michelle Beadle will not be watching football this year. Only if Mark May would support and follow her in not watching football.
Michelle Beadle should also avoid anything that Hollywood is putting out as well. She isn't much of a sports reporter. She is only eye candy, for some, that has lost its luster.

Gucci
Riding the Bench

Post by Gucci »

Urban’s tweet a couple of hours ago is what I wanted him to say at the press conference. Makes you question whether he means it or is it a reaction to the scrutiny he and Ohio State has been receiving in the national media?

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

Gucci wrote: Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:17 pm Urban’s tweet a couple of hours ago is what I wanted him to say at the press conference. Makes you question whether he means it or is it a reaction to the scrutiny he and Ohio State has been receiving in the national media?
What did he tweet?

Gucci
Riding the Bench

Post by Gucci »

Here is the tweet.

“My words and demeanor on Wednesday did not show how serious I take relationship violence. I sincerely apologize. I was taught at a very young age that if I ever hit a woman, I would be kicked out of the house and never welcomed back. I have the same rule in my house and in the Football Program at Ohio State. Over the years, we have worked hard to educate and remind our coaches and players of the seriousness of relationship violence. I understand my lack of more action in this situation has raised concerns about this commitment. I once again apologize for this, and I extend my empathy to all women, men and families who are affected by relationship violence. This has been a real learning experience for me. I fully intend to use my voice more effectively to be part of the solution.

Let me say here and now what I should have said Wednesday:
I sincerely apologize to Courtney Smith and her children for what they have gone through.”

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Lets play football and put this as a learning...…..taugh.
Wonder if the same people complaining here are doing so towards the WH?

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

noreply66 wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:09 am Lets play football and put this as a learning...…..taugh.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Uh..............

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

dazed&confused wrote: Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:08 am
noreply66 wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:09 am Lets play football and put this as a learning...…..taugh.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Uh..............
:lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :?: :?: :?: :?:

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Mister Bee wrote: Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:32 pm
farmer wrote: Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:57 am
Otto wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:18 pm ESPN was definitely salty today, but what do you expect from a network that has taken a hard social justice turn the past couple years.

Man do I hate Michelle Beadle. They should have never pulled Mike Golic from the morning show and replaced him with those two clowns.
Now Michelle Beadle will not be watching football this year. Only if Mark May would support and follow her in not watching football.
Michelle Beadle should also avoid anything that Hollywood is putting out as well. She isn't much of a sports reporter. She is only eye candy, for some, that has lost its luster.
Michelle Beadle is off now to do shows on NBA only.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

Should've never broke up Mike and Mike. ESPN has a good show with Golic and Wingo. Greenie caught up in his own ego. That show will be gone in a few months.

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

Possibly of interest is the document dump from the investigative committee in the UFM situation. I saw nothing that would cause further harm to Meyer, Gene Smith, the football program or the University. Yet I am sure the "gotcha" media will try and keep the issue alive. Whatever your opinion is about the punishment meted out, I think we all agree it is time to move on, accept lessons learned, and concentrate on football.

https://www.elevenwarriors.com/ohio-sta ... estigation

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

dazed&confused wrote: Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:48 pm Should've never broke up Mike and Mike. ESPN has a good show with Golic and Wingo. Greenie caught up in his own ego. That show will be gone in a few months.
agree

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us

Return to “College Sports”