WEEK 2 RUTGERS @ OHIO STATE, YOUR THOUGHTS HERE PLEASE.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Re: WEEK 2 RUTGERS @ OHIO STATE, YOUR THOUGHTS HERE PLEASE.

Post by dazed&confused »

Thump! What was that? Oh it was just a Rutgers road kill. You play the games on your schedule. That's all you can do. Urban is still a butt.

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
se-alum
All Conference

Post by se-alum »

FANOSPORTS wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:07 pm
se-alum wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:35 am
Raider6309 wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:19 am OSU has an awful schedule. Cupcake city
TCU (Neutral Site, but basically TCU home game)
@ Happy Valley
@ MSU
Michigan

I wouldn't consider that schedule Cupcake City.
TCU was the only 1 of the 4 that looked good last week.
LOL...it was 1 week, and the first week at that.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

dazed&confused wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:40 pm Thump! What was that? Oh it was just a Rutgers road kill. You play the games on your schedule. That's all you can do. Urban is still a butt.
What is the beef with Urban?

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

se-alum wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:35 am TCU (Neutral Site, but basically TCU home game)
@ Happy Valley
@ MSU
Michigan

Penn State, MSU, and Michigan looked awful. Hopefully TCU is good

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

yet nearly every publication call the big ten east the strongest in d1.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Raider6309 wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:27 pm
se-alum wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:35 am TCU (Neutral Site, but basically TCU home game)
@ Happy Valley
@ MSU
Michigan

Penn State, MSU, and Michigan looked awful. Hopefully TCU is good
It seems like in the past few years MSU and Penn St have gotten off to slow starts in their openers. Same can be said for UM. Other than UM, I think MSU and Penn St have the coaching staffs to use their openers and make corrections and improve.

UM having no offensive identity and their defense not looking as most people though is very concerning. It's more than just getting players in the right positions.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

good chance harbaugh might be on his swan song if things don't go better than in the past. as he says ''who has it better than us'' well that would be the other teams that are getting it done. harbaugh has been given the keys to the gates of the kingdom. and has all the bells n whistles to get it done, excellent recruiting, but just haven't gotten over the hump.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:29 am good chance harbaugh might be on his swan song if things don't go better than in the past. as he says ''who has it better than us'' well that would be the other teams that are getting it done. harbaugh has been given the keys to the gates of the kingdom. and has all the bells n whistles to get it done, excellent recruiting, but just haven't gotten over the hump.
Just an odd thought, Bait. Are the powers that be in Ann Arbor satisfied with 9-3 or 8-4 seasons? Is there a battle over who controls the Michigan brand -- the football program or the academic side of the University? Is such a battle brewing in old Columbus towne? I sense there is/was more to the UFM controversy that meets the eye.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I guarantee you the same hot potato would be going on in Columbus with 9-3 and 8-4 seasons. as far as the urban Meyers controversy I have steered plumb clear of that. because I wasn't there. I don't know who is lying and who ain't. and I still believe there is more to this yet to come out. frankly I'm surprised urban even kept his job with what I pieced together from news pieces.

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

stay healthy.......take care of business.....don't overlook to next week,,,,and we should be fine.....

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Rutgers will put up a better fight than the Beavers IMO, but the Bucks brings it hard again.

seofan_via_dublin
SEOP

Post by seofan_via_dublin »

Buckeyes are favored by 35.5
It will be wet, but the forecast today says it may not rain during the game. If it does, it’ll be a downpour.
Still, find a bookie, take the Bucks to cover the 35.5, and if they will let you bet up the spread, Lee betting until it hits 43.

OHHS old timer
SEOPS HOF

Post by OHHS old timer »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:33 am I guarantee you the same hot potato would be going on in Columbus with 9-3 and 8-4 seasons. as far as the urban Meyers controversy I have steered plumb clear of that. because I wasn't there. I don't know who is lying and who ain't. and I still believe there is more to this yet to come out. frankly I'm surprised urban even kept his job with what I pieced together from news pieces.
Great post bait!!!

I'm not old, I'm mold....still growing!!
2019 NCAA Tournament Pick 'em champ
vladimir
S

Post by vladimir »

63-17 Bucks!

The best things in life: To Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of their women!- Conan the Barbarian
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

OHHS old timer wrote: Fri Sep 07, 2018 3:27 pm
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:33 am I guarantee you the same hot potato would be going on in Columbus with 9-3 and 8-4 seasons. as far as the urban Meyers controversy I have steered plumb clear of that. because I wasn't there. I don't know who is lying and who ain't. and I still believe there is more to this yet to come out. frankly I'm surprised urban even kept his job with what I pieced together from news pieces.
Great post bait!!!
thanks ole timer. I have enough trouble worryin about me. I'm still a diehard buck no matter who's at the helm. but I cain't do a dang thing about it either way.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I know smu was running roughshod on tcu early. I fell asleep after that lengthy delay in the 2nd quarter somewhere. but smu was up. and I saw tcu won something like 42-14. so that's good. I didn't want the frogs lookin ahead n getting upset before the bucks played them. I know they was a playin in a monsoon. I was looking for elephants, and crocs n hippos to show up.

Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Post by Chieftain2009 »

That sure is a pretty deep ball.

OHHS old timer
SEOPS HOF

Post by OHHS old timer »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:17 am I know smu was running roughshod on tcu early. I fell asleep after that lengthy delay in the 2nd quarter somewhere. but smu was up. and I saw tcu won something like 42-14. so that's good. I didn't want the frogs lookin ahead n getting upset before the bucks played them. I know they was a playin in a monsoon. I was looking for elephants, and crocs n hippos to show up.
2 hour weather delay...smu came out in sync while tcu looked like they were in warmups still. SMU up 9-0 when TCU took over and outscored them 41-3 rest of way. Game ended about 12:30 my time (cdt).

I'm not old, I'm mold....still growing!!
2019 NCAA Tournament Pick 'em champ
dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

Dobbins putting on a power show. Haskins is amazing. Martell is a distraction. Don't insert him in meaningful games. Can you say transfer.

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Return to “College Sports”