Week 3 Ohio State @ TCU, Your Thoughts Here Please

se-alum
All Conference

Re: Week 3 Ohio State @ TCU, Your Thoughts Here Please

Post by se-alum »

Can't say enough about Haskins. Yea, he had a couple bad throws, but he was 24-38 with 5 or 6 drops.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

either way they are extremely legit. need to work a few bugs out.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

se-alum wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:21 am Can't say enough about Haskins. Yea, he had a couple bad throws, but he was 24-38 with 5 or 6 drops.
He's not a runner at all though. He stumbled and rolled twice on his touchdown run and sorta reminds me of Dan Marino in college with a bullet arm and pro style pocket presence but heavy feet if that makes sense.

"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"
se-alum
All Conference

Post by se-alum »

FANOSPORTS wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:45 pm
se-alum wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:21 am Can't say enough about Haskins. Yea, he had a couple bad throws, but he was 24-38 with 5 or 6 drops.
He's not a runner at all though. He stumbled and rolled twice on his touchdown run and sorta reminds me of Dan Marino in college with a bullet arm and pro style pocket presence but heavy feet if that makes sense.
I'm fine with him not being a runner. I think he's capable of getting you a few yards with his feet if he needs to, but I'd rather have him back there slinging it.

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

got a W.......big pay day for the horn frogs........and we roll on......Coach Day stamped his resume now for the most sought after new head coach....the guy performed very well.........lets hope Urban takes em to the next level.......we have ourselves a LEGIT team in the capital.....GO BUCKS

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

that was a game of the year type game.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:20 am that was a game of the year type game.
The ratings for the OSU vs TCU game were off the charts.

The following OSU has is incredible due to their massive alumni and millions of haters lol.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:20 am that was a game of the year type game.
The ratings for the OSU vs TCU game were off the charts.

The following OSU has is incredible due to their massive alumni and millions of haters lol.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

I thought I heard them say there was 65 % TCU fans and only 35% OSU fans. Looked like it was just the opposite. I thought the LSU vs Auburn was a better game that day, but this one was pretty exciting. We won't see any great games like this next year. OSU schedule is really bad in 2019.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I saw both, the lsu/auburn game was killer too. it certainly sounded like it was a home game on tv anyway for the buckeyes at jerry's world last Saturday.

Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Post by Chieftain2009 »

cbolt wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:38 pm I thought I heard them say there was 65 % TCU fans and only 35% OSU fans. Looked like it was just the opposite. I thought the LSU vs Auburn was a better game that day, but this one was pretty exciting. We won't see any great games like this next year. OSU schedule is really bad in 2019.
The TCU series was supposed to be a home-and-home, but the second game was cancelled because they played at a neutral site. As far as the OSU schedule for next year, their out-of-conference is not great. Florida Atlantic, Cincinnati and Miami (OH). Who knows about FAU and UC, may or may not be any good. Miami not traditionally real good though.

Return to “College Sports”