Week 3 Ohio State @ TCU, Your Thoughts Here Please

Omega
SEOPS H

Week 3 Ohio State @ TCU, Your Thoughts Here Please

Post by Omega »

Your Tiger Bait may be preoccupied with too much water, not enough water, and rocks. So I am posting this in his behalf and honor.

I say OSU 28 TCU 24. Buckeyes are finally tested.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Re: Week 3 Ohio State @ TCU, Your Thoughts Here Please

Post by Chieftain2009 »

I'll take the Buckeyes 31-17.

This will be their first of several tests this year.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

Bucks 44-20

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

41-24 Good guys.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

Omega wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:38 pm Your Tiger Bait may be preoccupied with too much water, not enough water, and rocks. So I am posting this in his behalf and honor.

OLE BAIT WAS IN A BIND. DOWN WITH KIDNEY STONES, I MISSED CHURCH SUNDAY. OUR LAKE FLOODED SATURDAY, AND I WAS MOVIN STUFF TO HIGHER GROUND ON THE DOCK. I HAD 6 INCHES OF WATER ON MY DOCK. OUR WATER WENT OUT SATURDAY NIGHT. THEY HAD A MAJOR BLOWOUT ON BOSWELL RUN. AND THEY HAD TO HAVE A CONTRACTOR COME IN AND HAD TO SET A NEW BORE AND EVERYTHING. PIKE COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT HAD TO DO 3 WATER RESCUES FOR PEOPLE STRANDED IN THEIR HOMES BY HIGH WATER. FINALLY GOT THE WATER BACK ON MONDAY NIGHT AT A LIL BEFORE 9PM. SUNDAY AFTERNOON I WAS SCOOPING UP 5 GALLON BUCKETS OF WATER FROM THE LAKE TO FLUSH THE TERLETS WITH. IT WAS PANDA LEERIA UP IN HERE. SO THANKS OMEGA, YOU DA MAN.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

funny thing I was moving some stuff to the table I built on the boat dock so they would not float away. I'm standing in 6 inches of water on my dock. and I saw something move on the dock out of the corner of my eye. out at the edge of the dock where it ends, here swims a small school of minners right across my dock. it was kinda surreal and creepy. but the dock is fine. I built that thing so you could land an A10 warthog on that baby, er a Bradley tank. I see the bucks winning this game by like 21 points. I know the frogs will be stoked. but then reality is gonna set in. and the bucks just have too much firepower for them I think.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

The 1st of what should be 3 true tests this year IMO (Penn St /Mich) OSU 38 - TCU 24

"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"
se-alum
All Conference

Post by se-alum »

35-17 Bucks. A decisive win here puts OSU in the conversation with Bama for the top team in the country.

alabama mike
SE

Post by alabama mike »

I don't think the TCU defense has seen this kind of talent in awhile. Ft. Worth will be seeing Bucks all over the place this weekend.

Buckeye2018
Waterboy

Post by Buckeye2018 »

Buckeyes roll 48 to 17

OHHS old timer
SEOPS HOF

Post by OHHS old timer »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:55 am
Omega wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:38 pm Your Tiger Bait may be preoccupied with too much water, not enough water, and rocks. So I am posting this in his behalf and honor.

OLE BAIT WAS IN A BIND. DOWN WITH KIDNEY STONES, I MISSED CHURCH SUNDAY. OUR LAKE FLOODED SATURDAY, AND I WAS MOVIN STUFF TO HIGHER GROUND ON THE DOCK. I HAD 6 INCHES OF WATER ON MY DOCK. OUR WATER WENT OUT SATURDAY NIGHT. THEY HAD A MAJOR BLOWOUT ON BOSWELL RUN. AND THEY HAD TO HAVE A CONTRACTOR COME IN AND HAD TO SET A NEW BORE AND EVERYTHING. PIKE COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT HAD TO DO 3 WATER RESCUES FOR PEOPLE STRANDED IN THEIR HOMES BY HIGH WATER. FINALLY GOT THE WATER BACK ON MONDAY NIGHT AT A LIL BEFORE 9PM. SUNDAY AFTERNOON I WAS SCOOPING UP 5 GALLON BUCKETS OF WATER FROM THE LAKE TO FLUSH THE TERLETS WITH. IT WAS PANDA LEERIA UP IN HERE. SO THANKS OMEGA, YOU DA MAN.
Glad to hear you're okay, ole bait!!

I'm not old, I'm mold....still growing!!
2019 NCAA Tournament Pick 'em champ
OHHS old timer
SEOPS HOF

Post by OHHS old timer »

You guys sure the bucks win by that much. TCU has playmakers on offense....watch out for the Turpin kid. Good wr and can return punts to the house.

I think the buckeyes will wear them down in 2nd half. Too much of Weber/Dobbins...then Haskins with a play fake.

OSU wins....closer than the experts think...gotta give TCU a couple of home points. 31-27

I'm not old, I'm mold....still growing!!
2019 NCAA Tournament Pick 'em champ
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

I can see this being a 56/47 game

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
seofan_via_dublin
SEOP

Post by seofan_via_dublin »

Buckeyes 45-17

seofan_via_dublin
SEOP

Post by seofan_via_dublin »

also, found my old avatar pic!

Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

seofan_via_dublin wrote: Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:19 pm also, found my old avatar pic!
👍👍👍👍👍

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

I could have sworn you had another one dubs. Looked like he had is hands on his knees looking out at the field. Maybe I am thinking of somebody else. I don't think TCU has an elite defense therefor I don't see the Buck offense being slowed down that much. The real battle will be the TCU offense vs Buck defense. This could be a high scoring shootout if the week one defense shows up. I see something like 42-28 Bucks.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

seofan_via_dublin wrote: Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:19 pm also, found my old avatar pic!
You can't beat the classics!

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

From the TCU forums (247 sports)-

TCU fans think that they are MUCH faster overall than tOSU. Much talk about how Oklahoma, WVU and Ok State are the real tests on their schedule this year.

Here is to a good ole fashioned butt kicking come Saturday night. While I agree that TCU has speed on the outside at the skill positions on offense, good luck handling Bosa and Young on the edge. Look for Jones and Landers to have big games in the middle D line when TCU is forced to double team Bosa and Young, or both, on obvious passing downs.

One thing is certain- TCU has a very good coaching staff and we will find out Saturday night how good our LB's can cover in space and how good the D secondary is with Fuller back in the lineup. They will be tested, especially the crossing routes that force the LB's to cover speedy slot receivers.

Shawn Robinson is a pretty good dual threat QB. He can do things to keep tOSU's defense off balance if the front 5 cant get to him early and often. Not sure he can take too many hits from 97 and 2 but hopefully they get a few shots on him early on.

I am sure this Ohio State team has been looking at this game since spring ball. They know it will be a test and will come out hard and fast. If Haskins and the O line can continue what they have done weeks 1 and 2, this game could get away from TCU very quickly. They cant afford to let TCU hang around since it is essentially a home game for them.

Go Bucks!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

that's awesome brother. so glad to have you back man.

Return to “College Sports”