WEEK 5 OHIO STATE @ PENN STATE == YOUR THOUGHTS HERE

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: WEEK 5 OHIO STATE @ PENN STATE == YOUR THOUGHTS HERE

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Bleeding Red wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:29 am
TRENCHFOOT wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:21 am
Bleeding Red wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:07 am

They was beat? Poor grammar for one and I dont see that loss on the scoreboard after the clock ran out.

Penn State is good. Top 10 team. I for sure underestimated them before this game. MCSorely is a player. Their defense stepped up and played their game of the year so far. Their crowd was incredible.

But OSU won. I know you hate it, but suck it up.

It's (by far) the best win that ANY team has so far this year. I know you wanted Penn State to win but dont act childish. Its ugly.
Ya know RED. "your aint got a clue" and scarlet glasses is going to catch uo with ya!!!!!!!!!!!! All of American seen who won that game, you idoit!.....
Resorting to name calling shows your intelligence.

Btw anytime you want to do the name calling face to face, I'm totally game.
I missed this Buckeye football genius. PM me. Where you want to meet me. I 'll tell ya right now, you will have some troubles big time. I hope you break 250 pounds and 6 ft 3 big mouth!!

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

TRENCHFOOT wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:01 am
Bleeding Red wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:29 am
TRENCHFOOT wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:21 am

Ya know RED. "your aint got a clue" and scarlet glasses is going to catch uo with ya!!!!!!!!!!!! All of American seen who won that game, you idoit!.....
Resorting to name calling shows your intelligence.

Btw anytime you want to do the name calling face to face, I'm totally game.
I missed this Buckeye football genius. PM me. Where you want to meet me. I 'll tell ya right now, you will have some troubles big time. I hope you break 250 pounds and 6 ft 3 big mouth!!
PM sent

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

wanna see a joke?

alabama vs citadel.... who da f%%k allows this sh%%

alabama vs arkansas state

alabma vs ul lafayette

even their almighty sec schedule is the weaker side lsu/auburn only 2 good teams they play

Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

OH MY GOSH, WHAT A FREAKIN GAME.
that was the craziest game I ever saw. in front of the craziest crowd I ever saw. 110,898 screaming, frothing, pom pom waving fans all in white. the most electric atmosphere I ever saw. herbie who giving the buckeyes no love and then moves us to 2 after the game. which this poster agrees with. the 15 yarders definitely went the nittany lions way. that all I have to say about that. note to self, don't let haskins run, we have the best backfield in the nation for that. with numerous key injuries, and a bogus ejection the buckeyes still hold on to win. the ejection of the penn state player was legit. it was a late hit out of bounds and helmet to helmet. the ejection we got was so bogus it was laughable. it was shoulder pad contact both ways. and the guy barely got hit at that. it should not have even been an infraction, much less a targeting penalty and ejection. penn state recievers were pushing off on our defenders all night. I ain't a whiner, but they definitely got the better of the flags last night. the 1st half we looked terrible, when we were down 6-0, I was like this could have been way worse. we did nothing the 1st half, and looked awful. the linebacker and deep back play was horrible. we had no answer to trace mcsorley who ate us up alive. he well could be your Heisman winner at this pace. he torched us on the ground and through the air. the nittany lions completely ran roughshod over us the 1st half. meyer looked as lost as last year's easter eggs. then the 2nd half happened. a sleepin , embarrassed giant awoke under 110,898 fans and the bucks came out and went to work. the run game ate up huge chunks of yardage and clock. for pete sakes urban. tell me why in 4th and 1 you have haskins in the shotgun, put him under center, let weber and dobbins shove him from behind. haskins is a big ole boy anyway. you don't have to reinvent the wheel here. aiding the runner is allowing. geeze o pete man, take advantage of it. well anyhoo the buckeyes owned the 2nd half. or at least enough of it to win the craziest game I ever saw. I was so exhausted after that game , I felt like I'd been in it myself, I have no fingernails left, and started on my toenails. it was panda--leeria up in the baitcave yesterday. much dip and luzianne tea was consumed. mrs. bait changed the menu up and we had country fried steak and biscuits n gravy. and I went to bed full, and staring at the ceiling fan. I nodded of right before the alarm went off at 6am to get ready for church. it felt pleasantly gratifying to hear our section doing the ohhhhhhh ooo ohhhhhhhhhh oo's. and urban looked like he'd just married the sports illustrated swimsuit cover girl being interviewed at the end. crazy evening, crazy game. on to taking care of a very good hoosier team from Indiana. can't have a hangover here with these guys after this game, or we could be looking at another iowa debacle Saturday.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Geronimo
SEOP

Post by Geronimo »

Urban Meyer one good Coach !

svac83
SE

Post by svac83 »

I am a penn state fan. Great win by Ohio state. Really got now they are a deeper program then penn state is at this time. Coach franklin has only been at penn state this is just his 5th year. Penn state hasn’t been getting the top level recruits but for really to 2-3 years.

I think the buckeyes should be glad they got penn state two of the last three years because that run will end soon. Pen state defense with 4 true freshman 2 redshirt freshmen and 20 underclasses on the 2 deep.

And I agree with franklin they don’t do the small things well. And if they want to be elite they need to do them better.

To me this game was decided when penny state had 3rd and 5 at like 38 or 43 and didn’t go for it on 4th down. Giving no the buckeyes the ball backbwith too much time. Should of played that 2 downs to pick up first down. If they pick up that first down they could of made Ohio state use up time outs or of ran most of time off clock.

Ohio state the better program right now. But I would much rather have franklin as my coach

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

NOTHING BUT KUDOS FROM THIS GUY ABOUT PENN STATE . I LOVE FRANKLIN AS A COACH. AND A MAN. HONORED TO HAVE HIM COACHING IN THE BIG TEN.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

I do not care much for Franklin. He had quite a few players at Vandy get in trouble then got QB Hackenburg abused on the field with his play calling. Along with poor offensive blocking. He seems to be a better motivator and recruiter than a head coach. If you remember if PSU would not have beaten OSU at home 2 years ago many were talking about firing Franklin in mid season.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Wow trench and red ready to throw it down on here. Good stuff guys. Red I have to disagree about it being the biggest win in the country right now. I love the Bucks and it was a great game environment, but for real the LSU win at Auburn would be right up there if not better. Burrow said that was the loudest environment he ever been in. Back to the game, wow what a doozy! I was one of them that said the OSU offense would roll the PSU defense. Boy was I ever wrong! Credit to the Nittany kitten defense, but maybe the OSU offense isn't quite as good as we were ballyhooing on here. Bucks still have not face a top rated defense yet! On the flip side the OSU defense might be a little better than we thought with their performance after that fumble. I think the turnover before half is what did the Lions in. They were still in good position in the second half but they were never the same after that. It gave OSU new life and woke them up because they were getting stomped in a mudhole before that. What in tarnation was Franklin thinking taking the ball out of Mcsorley's hands on that 4th down play? They couldn't stop him all night. That will haunt him for awhile. We were very lucky to get out there with a win but we'll take it.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

we sure was bolt.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I sure hope my buddies red n trench shakes hands and forgives each other. sometimes we as sports fans can get excited and pop off without thinking. this site is about getting along and havin fun. i'll be prayin for them both. I think they are both great people from their posts.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

I doubt that will happen bait. Trench had another guy at his house egging him on that night about what to write but he is still pretty fired up about the whole thing. I don't think we will see him on here for awhile. Said he deleted the whole site and is dropping his internet :lol:

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

I can talk football with anyone, whether I agree with them or not.

Throw name calling in there and get butthurt and it's a different story. I dont hold a grudge but I've never been a doormat either. Not going to start now.

This is an OHIO based site. Lots of die hard Buckeye fans on here. I understand that some people love other teams and that's fine. Just dont kick the hornet's nest and expect them not to get upset and be civilized with each other.

I don't think that's too much to ask. Maybe it's good that he shut it off for a while. Cool off, chill out and come back with more respect.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

testosterone is a good n bad thing at times. an apology is to be admired, not seen as a sign of weakness no matter which side does it. it doesn't have to be public. I have had plenty of scrapes on here myself. but I can honestly say there is no one here I have ill feelings towards. I like both you fellers well. and you are great additions to this wonderful site.

Return to “College Sports”