WEEK 5 OHIO STATE @ PENN STATE == YOUR THOUGHTS HERE

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Re: WEEK 5 OHIO STATE @ PENN STATE == YOUR THOUGHTS HERE

Post by FANOSPORTS »

Penn State can't tackle in space with 3 guys having an angle and/or in front. Haskins had 3 passes in the flat and a 5 yard dump pass that went for 140 yards. SEC teams will tackle and not miss and if they do they attack like flies in an outhouse. Well, Bucks have 3 more "games" with Michigan St. and Michigan to beat and then Wisconsin in title game. That's about it until the playoffs.

"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"
farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Ohio State has had more players get run over and hold on to make a tackle than any team I have ever seen. I would say in this game around 10 times. OSU made plays when needed tonight. As PSU called time out to second guess themselves and ran the wrong play into OSU line stunt. Young had some very big plays tonight. OSU big special teams plays were made by the punter. To many 15 yard penalties. Next game get the running game going first. Also on fourth down bring in Tate Martel to take a snap under center. He is a gamer like McSorley was tonight. Maybe try some unbalanced line since the offensive line had trouble blocking. Good to get by with a win.

Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

FANOSPORTS wrote: Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:49 pm Penn State can't tackle in space with 3 guys having an angle and/or in front. Haskins had 3 passes in the flat and a 5 yard dump pass that went for 140 yards. SEC teams will tackle and not miss and if they do they attack like flies in an outhouse. Well, Bucks have 3 more "games" with Michigan St. and Michigan to beat and then Wisconsin in title game. That's about it until the playoffs.
Ohio State may be better served missing the playoffs but making a New Year bowl. The win over PSU was gratifying because of the fourth quarter comeback, and OSU looked playoff worthy at times, but at present, the Bucks have many issues to resolve before they could be considered being on the level of Bama and Georgia.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

GIVE IT UP WITH LOTS OF OSU POSTERS ON HERE. YOUR A$$ WAS BEAT. SUPERIORR MY A$$. NOW ADMIT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU GUYS ARE WORTHLESS AS FANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO CREDIT TO THE NITTS AS I SUPPOSE. OHIO STATE DID IT THEMSELVES???!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!! DUMMIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OHIO STATE WILL BE IN TROUBLE SOON!!! GO WHOEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! HASKINS, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO JOEY YOU IDIOT URBAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LSU WOULD HAVE KILLED THEM TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PENN STATE WOULD BEAT THEM TOMORROW!!! OHIO STATE WAY OVER RATED!!!! #4 NAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HAD A COUPLE OF POSTERS ASK ME!!! YES THE LUCKEYES... NOW CAN YOU SEE IT? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

Ohio State did what many of teams have failed to do this year like vt n Miami just to name a cpl they won!

Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:47 am Ohio State did what many of teams have failed to do this year like vt n Miami just to name a cpl they won!
Give me a break. Ohio State is untouchable. Superior!!! :lol: Ohio State fans will never admit it/give credit. They was beat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, urban was wiping his nose!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Omega wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:06 am
FANOSPORTS wrote: Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:49 pm Penn State can't tackle in space with 3 guys having an angle and/or in front. Haskins had 3 passes in the flat and a 5 yard dump pass that went for 140 yards. SEC teams will tackle and not miss and if they do they attack like flies in an outhouse. Well, Bucks have 3 more "games" with Michigan St. and Michigan to beat and then Wisconsin in title game. That's about it until the playoffs.
Ohio State may be better served missing the playoffs but making a New Year bowl. The win over PSU was gratifying because of the fourth quarter comeback, and OSU looked playoff worthy at times, but at present, the Bucks have many issues to resolve before they could be considered being on the level of Bama and Georgia.
And just who has Bama played this year for you to make that statement? For crying out loud they played the Ragin Cajuns today. I don't even want to hear it. They play total scrubs at home and then people still pump them up.

OSU played TCU in TX, Haskins had a Heisman moment at HV in a HUGE comeback win in possibly the most hostile environment any QB will face all season in college football.

Nobody really knows how good Bama, Clemson and Georgia are right now because they've played nobodies. And only 8 conference games with FCS scrubs week 11 before their big conference showdowns. Its pathetic.

Maybe Bama is that good. We dont know. It's the same thing that Doubters said about OSU vs Wisconsin, Bama and Oregon in 2014, in a row, and we know how that ended. 3 straight top 3 Heisman finalist and being underdogs in every game.

I fully expected our offense to boat race them tonight. It looked grim until our offense did what it does best and we won. I bet they will take more away from this with a come from behind 1 pt win than if we would have blown them out by 17 pts.

I'm tired of hearing about Bama. I'm not buying in until they play someone who is a good football team. Unfortunately it will be late in the year and I think BOTH LSU and Auburn are good enough to take them out.

Until then, tonight in Happy Valley is the best win that any team has so far this year. So let's give some credit where it's due and not go giving it away to teams that have done nothing to earn it yet.

BTW that dismal Tulane team that we beat to death just boat raced a 3-1 Memphis team this weekend.

Go Bucks.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

TRENCHFOOT wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:58 am
X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:47 am Ohio State did what many of teams have failed to do this year like vt n Miami just to name a cpl they won!
Give me a break. Ohio State is untouchable. Superior!!! :lol: Ohio State fans will never admit it/give credit. They was beat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, urban was wiping his nose!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
They was beat? Poor grammar for one and I dont see that loss on the scoreboard after the clock ran out.

Penn State is good. Top 10 team. I for sure underestimated them before this game. MCSorely is a player. Their defense stepped up and played their game of the year so far. Their crowd was incredible.

But OSU won. I know you hate it, but suck it up.

It's (by far) the best win that ANY team has so far this year. I know you wanted Penn State to win but dont act childish. Its ugly.
Last edited by Bleeding Red on Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

Let's not forget about Clemson winning by a nut hair to Syracuse today. Auburn beat badass southern miss by 11 Texas barely beat Kansas State

Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi
Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

No other team has a win to match this one right now in college football. Period!

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:08 am Let's not forget about Clemson winning by a nut hair to Syracuse today. Auburn beat badass southern miss by 11 Texas barely beat Kansas State
Exactly. But Bama looked awesome against those Ragin Cajuns! We all know what type of great program they have in Louisianna lol. What a big win for Saban.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Bleeding Red wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:07 am
They was beat? Poor grammar for one and I dont see that loss on the scoreboard after the clock ran out.

Penn State is good. Top 10 team. I for sure underestimated them before this game. MCSorely is a player. Their defense stepped up and played their game of the year so far. Their crowd was incredible.

It's (by far) the best win that ANY team has so far this year. I know you wanted Penn State to win but dont act childish. Its ugly.
Ya know RED. "your aint got a clue" and scarlet glasses is going to catch uo with ya!!!!!!!!!!!! All of America seen who won that game, you idoit!.....

Edit .Excuse me , had a letter off. Still stands though with me. Luckeyes is not what every one thinks!!!!!!! Way over rated. Slow too............

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

TRENCHFOOT wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:21 am
Bleeding Red wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:07 am

Ya know RED. "your aint got a clue" and scarlet glasses is going to catch uo with ya!!!!!!!!!!!! All of American seen who won that game, you idoit!.....
Resorting to name calling shows your intelligence.

And yes they did. 27-26 as a matter of fact. Btw anytime you want to do the name calling face to face, I'm totally game. You just let me know.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Name calling? Never did so! PM me, A thousand bet sometime$$$ You name the game. Any teams, any game, you die hard Luckeye!!

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Com-on RED. Your are big talker with others on here!! Superior Bucks!!! Bama beat them like a drum!!! Nothing against you Dubby dub dub.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Bucks couldn't beat a slow stray lonely lost dog. bigger dogs waiting as well!

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

IF, IF OSU GETS IN THE PLAYOFF THIS YEAR AGAINST ANY SEC SCHOOL THEY CAN "STAND THE F- - - BY FOR AN A- - WHIPPING" AS WE USED TO SAY IN THE MILITARY. Big Ten terrible this year.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

I got the poopy scared out of me the other day. Almost bit it. Could have been killed. Close call. But I'll root for Penn State again next year. Be ready again next year RED!!! GO NITTANY LIONS!!!

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

Coach Franklin for Penn State stated at post game press conference that his team is a great but not an elite level college football team and still needs to work to get there. He also said OSU is an elite program. I don't see a difference in the programs myself but you'd never hear any OSU coach saying that. Just saying.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

OSU/PSU good, but elite. NAh, You will see. PSU the better team tonight though.

Return to “College Sports”