INDIANA HOOSIERS @ THEE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES. WHAT SAY YA'LL HERE.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

INDIANA HOOSIERS @ THEE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES. WHAT SAY YA'LL HERE.

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

WOWZERS WHAT A DANDY LAST NIGHT IN HAPPY VALLEY. I THINK THE PIKE COUNTY EMS HAS MY HEART BACK IN A NORMAL BEATIN SITUATION NOW. IT WAS PANDA ------------- LEERIA HERE IN THE BAIT CAVE. MRS. BAIT LET OUT A SCREAM THAT SENT EAR WAX FROM MY LEFT EAR THROUGH MY RIGHT AND HIT LANDED IN HER WORLD FAMOUS BURGER/SAUSAGE/CHEESE DIP SHE HAD MADE FOR THE GAME. I HAVE AT LEAST 6 FINGERS NOW WITH NO NAILS. AND I WAS SO AMPED UP WHEN OLE BAIT TOOK HIS NIGHTY MEDS I TRYED GETTIN A PILL OUT OF MY ASTHMA INHALER. AND I SPRAYED MY LOTRIMON FOOT SPRAY UNDER MY ARMPITS. I THINK I NODDED OFF RIGHT BEFORE THE ALARM SOUNDED THIS MORNING TO GET READY FOR CHURCH. WHAT A CRAZY BALL GAME THAT WAS. I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE SEEN A COOLER CROWD THAN THE PENN STATE FANS LAST NIGHT 110,898 SCREAMING FANS AND POM POMS. YOU HATE TO SEE ANYBODY LOSE THAT GAME, WELLLLLLLLLLLLL I'M JUST KIDDIN, IT WAS FREAKIN AWESOME. WELL ANYHOO IN COME THE INDIANA WHO'S YER DADDY'S TO TRY TO SPOIL THE BUCKS PLAYOFF DRIVE. AND THEY HAVE A VERY GOOD TEAM. CAN NOT, I REPEAT CAN NOT HAVE A LET DOWN AFTER THE PENN STATE GAME. GO BUCKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Re: INDIANA HOOSIERS @ THEE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES. WHAT SAY YA'LL HERE.

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

Osu 56-10

Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi
Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

Hoosiers bring a 4-1 record to Ohio Stadium, their only loss being a 35-21 defeat at the hands of Sparty. In their last game they won a close 24-17 contest against a hapless Rutgers eleven.

The Buckeyes should roll, but instead of style points for Haskins, I would hope State works on their seemingly forgotten running game. As for the defense, everything needs improvement, but I would settle for improved tackling and more consistent play recognition from the linebackers.

Ohio State 38 Indiana 17.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Agree on getting the running game going. Work on some unbalanced line to get the offensive line going. Running some plays from under center. Even if that means bringing Martel in the game.

Defense needs to tackle better and needs to get some fire into their tackling. Instead of being run over and just hanging on. Way to many times. That wasn't even big hard running backs from PSU. OSU will have one DB out for the first half and another who left with a head injury. If he can not play that gives Indiana a chance to go deep.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Hoosiers 17
Bucks 38

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

OSU 48 - INDIANA 21

"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

yes the tackling against penn state was atrocious.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
se-alum
All Conference

Post by se-alum »

Ohio State has to figure out the safety position opposite of Fuller. Pryor is bad, takes terrible angles. The long catch and run by Hamler was on him. Took a such a bad angle that Hamler just ran right by him. If he's the best we have at that position, this defense will continue to give up big plays.

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

need a very disciplined game from the bucks......work on the mental errors......and fine tuning personal, techniques and mechanics.......the start of October is here and need solid play week in and week out.......we cant afford a let down and another Iowa 2017 game.......stay focused, eyes on the prize and one game at a time.....GO BUCKS!!!!!

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

countywide35 wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:31 am need a very disciplined game from the bucks......work on the mental errors......and fine tuning personal, techniques and mechanics.......the start of October is here and need solid play week in and week out.......we cant afford a let down and another Iowa 2017 game.......stay focused, eyes on the prize and one game at a time.....GO BUCKS!!!!!
exactly county. the hoosiers will be playing over their heads. and have a very nice team.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:38 am yes the tackling against penn state was atrocious.
Not only the tackling, but the Lbs being out of position time after time.

Throw in the safeties taking very poor angles and its a formula for giving up big plans when there should have been a marginal gain. That is what we are seeing.

#20 Werner was biting on literally every play fake McSorely made to Miles. That left the opposite side of the pocket open for him to run.

Its fixable. They have the players with tremendous ability but they have to get this crap fixed.

On a bright spot, look out for Shawn Wade. He has been getting better and better. He and Fuller are a great combination in the defensive backfield.

Barber1973
Freshman Team

Post by Barber1973 »

Purdue scares the heck out of me sum serious athletes on the offensive side of the ball

Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Post by Chieftain2009 »

IU is an improved football program, not good enough to compete for Big Ten titles, but a viable middle of the pack team. Let them hang around, and they can shock you. OSU needs to put this game away early. Definitely would like to see them work on the running game, can't get too one dimensional, as better teams are able to put a stop to it. LBs and Safeties are the big key this year for OSU, can they compete week in and week out. We've seen them give up lots of big plays, but we've also seen them play some decent ball.

Let's hope there's not let down this week after a huge, emotional game on the road last week.

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

Hope this isn't another Iowa trap........ Buckeyes need to be ready and put this one away quick.
LB's and DB's worry me in this one.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

I said before the Iowa game last year the alarm bells were ringing for an upset alert going to Iowa after that gut wrenching win against PSU. I don't think they will ring this year being at the shoe, I see OSU coasting 42-21.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

smurray wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:33 pm Hope this isn't another Iowa trap........ Buckeyes need to be ready and put this one away quick.
LB's and DB's worry me in this one.
The LBs worry me in every game!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Bleeding Red wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:13 am
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:38 am yes the tackling against penn state was atrocious.
Not only the tackling, but the Lbs being out of position time after time.

Throw in the safeties taking very poor angles and its a formula for giving up big plans when there should have been a marginal gain. That is what we are seeing.

#20 Werner was biting on literally every play fake McSorely made to Miles. That left the opposite side of the pocket open for him to run.

Its fixable. They have the players with tremendous ability but they have to get this crap fixed.

On a bright spot, look out for Shawn Wade. He has been getting better and better. He and Fuller are a great combination in the defensive backfield.
great points. definitely about the linebackers and poor pursuit angles.

OHHS old timer
SEOPS HOF

Post by OHHS old timer »

Time to get the running game going!!! Get the big guys upfront happy...push the guy in front of them back a few yds...Dobbins and Weber over 100 each!

Defense...keep your eye discipline...McSorley faked some out of their jock straps. Concentrate on your job...don't try to do yours and the guy next to you...trust .

That being said....Buckeyes take this one 42-14

I'm not old, I'm mold....still growing!!
2019 NCAA Tournament Pick 'em champ
se-alum
All Conference

Post by se-alum »

Personally I think Borland should probably take a couple weeks off. He's obviously not up to speed from the injury. Get him healthy for the stretch run. Also gets Browning more experience.

Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

se-alum wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:51 pm Personally I think Borland should probably take a couple weeks off. He's obviously not up to speed from the injury. Get him healthy for the stretch run. Also gets Browning more experience.
I agree that Borland is still hobbled/tentative from his injury. Time to better heal and build more depth at the position. That said, Borland never did and never will posses elite athleticism. His game is being "Tuf". Just old school hard nosed football.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels

Return to “College Sports”