Week 7 Game Chatter

Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Week 7 Game Chatter

Post by Chieftain2009 »

What's everyone watching this weekend? Scores, etc.

Finally got some college football early in the week with that Sun Belt matchup on Tuesday and a couple games last night. The first game with a ranked team is happening tonight as #23 South Florida plays Tulsa.

Two other games tonight as well.

countywide35
SEOP

Re: Week 7 Game Chatter

Post by countywide35 »

TCU getting beat last night don't make our win against them look good. Coming off their bye week, Gary Patterson's TCU team looked very sloppy. especially in the beginning parts of the game with lots of penalties turnovers and so forth. The buckeyes game at noon LSU Georgia at 3:30 then Wisky vs *ichgan at 7:30 rounds out my slate of games to take in. Once again Alabama has a cupcake week as they typically due. Take nothing away from Saban and the tide. they are a mighty fine ball team but their schedule sure favors them

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

it do sound like a full slate of dandies don't it county. I got my dvr set to overflowin with all the recordings and extentions. you couldn't sqweeze in a jg wentworth commercial till about 8am sunday. popcorn n panda == leeria will be on the menu here at 626 lake white road in waverly. followed by a couple gallons of luzianne sweet tea with cara cara orange wedges smashed up in it.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:06 am it do sound like a full slate of dandies don't it county. I got my dvr set to overflowin with all the recordings and extentions. you couldn't sqweeze in a jg wentworth commercial till about 8am sunday. popcorn n panda == leeria will be on the menu here at 626 lake white road in waverly. followed by a couple gallons of luzianne sweet tea with cara cara orange wedges smashed up in it.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Its my money and I want it NOW"!

se-alum
All Conference

Post by se-alum »

I'll be watching the Bucks for sure.

Also watching:

Georgia @ LSU....need a Tiger win here!

Wisky @ Michigan...Go Badgers!

Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Post by Chieftain2009 »

Watching the South Florida game right now. This is a team that UCF desperately needs to stay undefeated until they play at the end of the regular season. At the very worst, 1 loss.

Losing to Tulsa 7-3 early in the 2nd quarter.

Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Post by Chieftain2009 »

#23 South Florida had a huge comeback win tonight over Tulsa 25-24.

Utah smashes Arizona.

Return to “College Sports”