WEEK 8 THEE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES @ THE PURDUE BOILERMAKERS. YOUR THOUGHTS HERE PLEASE.

Steely Dan
SEOP

Re: WEEK 8 THEE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES @ THE PURDUE BOILERMAKERS. YOUR THOUGHTS HERE PLEASE.

Post by Steely Dan »

You throw the ball 73 times, you are guaranteed to lose. What a poor effort. Seems like there's a turd in this team's pocket once a year, and I agree with what others have said, you could see it coming. Once Urban returned, it seemed like things have regressed, and once they became totally enamored with the QB's arm as their savior, that was the beginning of the end. Ugh.

Doing someone else's Dirty Work....
farmer
SEOP

Re: WEEK 8 THEE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES @ THE PURDUE BOILERMAKERS. YOUR THOUGHTS HERE PLEASE.

Post by farmer »

Herbi about said it right about Haskins setting OSU records," Who gives a ." Almost said it but then talked about how bad this team is in almost every phase of the game. Purdue team and fans showed up tonight expecting to win the game. As the players played hard the entire game. Not just the OSU team just showing up.

Tjhtygeverve
SE

Post by Tjhtygeverve »

The General wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:28 pm Somebody better ICE that kids arm!! :lol: Threw the football 73 times against purdy!!darn
My rotator cuffs already hurt just watching that & I gotta clock back in tomorrow and wait tables in Epcot for 12 hours...

3 years and 2months
3 years and 2 months
3 years and 2 months!

Then you guys gotta listen to my big mouth that never shuts up , actually back in the tri-State at tigers games!

GOOD lord willing!!!

Lol!

Gotta find something to laugh at after that!!!

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Next game OSU should tell Nebraska they will be running the ball 10 times in a row. Hell even tell them which hole the will be running. Time to grow up and push people around. Start the game off working hard and get under center and new running plays.

Tjhtygeverve
SE

Post by Tjhtygeverve »

Mix in back up q-back. Get a new plan and attitude in bye week!

Mister Bee
Varsity

Post by Mister Bee »

Wow. Threw the ball 73 times. Just unreal.

The SEC is laughing at the Big Ten.

Tjhtygeverve
SE

Post by Tjhtygeverve »

LSU bounces back, gotta hope the bucks dig deep, get healthy,& find some balance... EVERYWHERE!

Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

First off, congratulations to Purdue. They were prepared, executed, and played with emotion. They earned their victory.

Second, Ohio State is in complete disarray. Just the opposite of what we saw from Purdue. They were not prepared, they did not execute, nor did they play with any emotion.

If you believe Ohio State's recruiting rankings, they have the players to succeed. If you believe in history, Urban Meyer is an elite coach based on record and prior national championships. Yet it seems that team chemistry has been destroyed. Why? My pick is the Zach Smith saga.

The Bucks could rally to finish strong, but could also stumble further to a third or fourth place finish in their division. That said, this season could be Meyer's last in Columbus. He won't be fired, but I feel a resignation is possible, like his 2010 Florida season.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

I look for the bucks to drop out of the top 10 myself. they looked flat and woeful. and fortunately have a bye week coming up. that was a worse effort than the iowa game last year. the kick at the end that we barely got out of the endzone , looked like nobody wanted to pick it up. there is something deeply wrong in our locker room, lingering like a fog from this urban situation. urban looks to me like he's ready to fold up his sleeping bag and go home. he doesn't appear he even wants to be there anymore.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Raiderball
SEOPS H

Post by Raiderball »

A friend of mine commented on a facebook post... "Ohio State does less with more." Seems to go along with you're comment on recruit rankings.
Omega wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:53 am
If you believe Ohio State's recruiting rankings, they have the players to succeed. If you believe in history, Urban Meyer is an elite coach based on record and prior national championships. Yet it seems that team chemistry has been destroyed. Why? My pick is the Zach Smith saga.

Raiderball
SEOPS H

Post by Raiderball »

I thought he looked uninterested last night. Like he had a deer in the headlights look.
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:34 am I look for the bucks to drop out of the top 10 myself. they looked flat and woeful. and fortunately have a bye week coming up. that was a worse effort than the iowa game last year. the kick at the end that we barely got out of the endzone , looked like nobody wanted to pick it up. there is something deeply wrong in our locker room, lingering like a fog from this urban situation. urban looks to me like he's ready to fold up his sleeping bag and go home. he doesn't appear he even wants to be there anymore.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

I don't see Urban or Schiano returning next year.

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

Tjhtygeverve wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:09 pm
FANOSPORTS wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:06 pm A lot of Columbus kids on Purdue roster. Can you imagine how it feels to them ?

I’m sure it feels pretty amazing!

Just as amazing as the the Purdue fan with Cancer.
#TylerTrent!

Happy for him!
GOD bless him to a speedy recovery!
:D :D :D :D :D (Yes)

"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Raiderball wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:14 pm I thought he looked uninterested last night. Like he had a deer in the headlights look.
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:34 am I look for the bucks to drop out of the top 10 myself. they looked flat and woeful. and fortunately have a bye week coming up. that was a worse effort than the iowa game last year. the kick at the end that we barely got out of the endzone , looked like nobody wanted to pick it up. there is something deeply wrong in our locker room, lingering like a fog from this urban situation. urban looks to me like he's ready to fold up his sleeping bag and go home. he doesn't appear he even wants to be there anymore.
yes, something behind the scenes is bad wrong. this is a locker room problem. I think urban is on the verge of losing the team, I really do, and he looks like he is having zero fun. and on top of that nick bosa making an announcement he is leaving the school. not just the team. but leaving the school has left a very sour taste in my mouth. he could still contribute in so many ways.but it's all about dollar signs now. and I don't like the way it makes my gut feel. this will feater and come to a head, something big is wrong.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Bleeding Red wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:38 pm I don't see Urban or Schiano returning next year.
and I'd say the same thing for ryan day. unless if urban steps down somehow and they offer day.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

on the flip side as omega said. congratulations to purdue they had an excellent game plan to shut the bucks down, the coaches called an excellent game. and our linebackers were no where to be seen, and he pounded right up the middle at us all night, breaking one enourmous run after another where we were so out of place. and when you throw the ball 73 freakin times. and you have one of the biggest lines in college football, and 2 backs like dobbins and weber. then the rest is self explanatory. I really have a bad feeling we could lose at least 2 more. and both to Michigan schools. and Maryland is really ballin, and Nebraska the next opponent after the bye week is a very dangerous team if they can string some things together.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

we have Nebraska at home after the bye week, then msu away, then Maryland away, and Michigan at home. so it don't get any easier that's for dang skippy sure.

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

hard to believe an OSU football team coached by Urban Meyer cannot run the ball.

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

hain't it though county.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

or a qb that can't.

Return to “College Sports”