WEEK 8 THEE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES @ THE PURDUE BOILERMAKERS. YOUR THOUGHTS HERE PLEASE.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: WEEK 8 THEE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES @ THE PURDUE BOILERMAKERS. YOUR THOUGHTS HERE PLEASE.

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

but I like that. that's why we have him at qb.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
se-alum
All Conference

Re: WEEK 8 THEE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES @ THE PURDUE BOILERMAKERS. YOUR THOUGHTS HERE PLEASE.

Post by se-alum »

Complete embarrassment in W. Lafayette. Unfortunately, couple this with the Iowa game last year, and we have a trend. Being unprepared to go on the road, at night, against an inferior opponent is inexcusable. Haskins and the WR's are the only ones performing right now. Chase Young hasn't shown up to play since the PSU game, the o-line is getting whipped by everyone in the run game, DB's and LB's can't tackle and are seemingly lost in coverage all the time. This goes one of two ways, it either ups the emotion and effort or the team totally falls apart. We shall see.

PTrojan59
S

Post by PTrojan59 »

Was hard to watch, but as I stated early on in this post, I am not shocked about losing, I am shocked about the whooping though. Purdue is way better than their record. This Bye week will be huge for the Buckeyes, need to regroup.

Who Dey!
ManitouDan2
SE

Post by ManitouDan2 »

I enjoyed this contest immensely .

The General
All State

Post by The General »

PTrojan59 wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:25 am Was hard to watch, but as I stated early on in this post, I am not shocked about losing, I am shocked about the whooping though. Purdue is way better than their record. This Bye week will be huge for the Buckeyes, need to regroup.
No. Purdy is WAY better than ohio. At this time....So are a LOT of outfits....

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

countywide35 wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:56 am hard to believe an OSU football team coached by Urban Meyer cannot run the ball.
They probably need to use Tate Martrell more. Haskins has zero ability to run so Ohio State can’t use RPO. Haskins basically throws 5 yard passes and Ohio State lets it more talented WR make plays out of nothing. It’s one of the most basic offenses in the America

The General
All State

Post by The General »

He cant do some things in and out of the pocket that he is going to HAVE to be able to do down the road. Against so much of their competition he has basically been able to play against air..Play 7 on 7...But I will tell you this and I know more than most. Very seldom Have I EVER seen the football explode out of a guy's hand like it does with Haskins..I MEAN..."WOOOOSHHHHH".....He spins it like crazy and is Extremely accurate...I wont go into ohio's throw schemes on here. At least not now. But I will certainly tell you 2 things..They are Nice and they are Sound. AND....They certainly DID NOT EVER come from meyer.....

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

Raider6309 wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:24 pm
countywide35 wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:56 am hard to believe an OSU football team coached by Urban Meyer cannot run the ball.
They probably need to use Tate Martrell more. Haskins has zero ability to run so Ohio State can’t use RPO. Haskins basically throws 5 yard passes and Ohio State lets it more talented WR make plays out of nothing. It’s one of the most basic offenses in the America
yeah really wasn't talking about the offensive scheme and the most basic offense in America. It was more of statement that we cannot line up and run the football.

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
The General
All State

Post by The General »

Some of you on here wouldnt know what an RPO is or have a clue what the difference is between an RPO and a UFO.

Return to “College Sports”