Bosa to not return and focus on rehab and NFL draft

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Bosa to not return and focus on rehab and NFL draft

Post by Bleeding Red »

What a bummer. I was certainly hoping he would rehab and come back.

Selfishly disappointed because this defense needs him, but the money they throw at these guys makes it understandable.

Per 11 Warriors btw.

Omega
SEOPS H

Re: Bosa to not return and focus on rehab and NFL draft

Post by Omega »

Honestly this is the best decision that Mr. Bosa could have made. The risk of reinjury by returning for the rest of what appears will turn out to be a meaningless OSU season is too great. His time will be spent making full recovery and prepping for the NFL draft. I am sure Bosa considered team loyalties but with millions of dollars on the line, you have to protect your future.

https://www.elevenwarriors.com/ohio-sta ... per-report

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

that hurts the buckeyes already struggling D. But can not blame the young mans decision. The best of luck to him. Sure would like to see him in a Cleveland Browns uni

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
se-alum
All Conference

Post by se-alum »

His dad said it was a 12 week recovery time, so that put him at mid to late December before he could even return to football activities. Had he been able to return by now, I'd say he would've stayed and played. He made the best decision for himself.

Barber1973
Freshman Team

Post by Barber1973 »

Ive said since day of injury he would not come back no matter what time frame he was looking at from injury standpoint. With his brother not being able 2 stay healthy at the next level told me all i have 2 no. Get the money now cause u never no he may never come fully back as good as he once was.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

If the rest of the line gets healthy it's not a big problem.

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

Now that decision is made the rest of the defense needs to focus and doing THEIR job. Nick Bosa is not your returning Savior.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLAY DEFENSE

The General
All State

Post by The General »

I believe that Nick and Joey Bosa have a cousin who is playing D-3 football somewhere but I cannot remember where. So there probably wont be another Bosa show up in Columbus for at least another 20 years :D The 2 brothers Uncle is Eric Kumerow,who played in Columbus in the mid to late 80's under Earle Bruce. meyer and Tressel were probably there on staff at least part of the time Uncle Eric played there. I remember he was like 6"7 or 6"8 and was an edge defender. But he didnt play like his nephews!....BUT he did play awhile in the NFL for the Dolphins...

Return to “College Sports”