Valenth's AP Poll top 10 prediction for Week 9

Valenth
SEOP

Valenth's AP Poll top 10 prediction for Week 9

Post by Valenth »

Well we had a little shake up but not much.

Here's my Top 10

1. Alabama
2. Clemson
3. Notre Dame
4. LSU
5. Michigan
6. Texas
7. Georgia
8. Oklahoma
9. Ohio State
10. UCF

To be honest.. Ohio State was flat, and sleepwalked the first half. I don't think they're a top 10 team. We will see how this wake up call will be handled by the Buckeyes.

Michigan is really getting their acts together and now could be the favorite to win the B1G East.

Alabama, Clemson and Oklahoma rolled with ease.

Omega
SEOPS H

Re: Valenth's AP Poll top 10 prediction for Week 9

Post by Omega »

Valenth, looks good, but I am with you that the Buckeyes are not a top ten team at this point in the season based on performance.

Alabama and Clemson were absolutely dominant yesterday.

Spots three through eight are interchangeable. With Notre Dame having a great season, looks like two champions from either the Big 10, Big 12, and Pac 12 will be on the outside of the playoffs looking in.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
The General
All State

Post by The General »

You may have SOONER a lttle low :lol: But thats me!..What do I know...Some things I noticed if you dont mind..
*Tua T made some more head-turning plays
*Rondale Moore is a hell of a talent like Jaylon Waddle. Only used more. There is another one just like these 2 in Ky this yr as a SR in HS in Wandale Robinson..
*the ohio Tech Scarlet Raiders and coach Kliff meyersbury.
*Clemson is kicking it into high gear!!..Boy are they talented with Trevor Lawrence taking the snaps.Georgia would be doing the same if Justin Fields was under center. It is going to happen.Why not after a bye week?
*LOVED LSU Unis!!!....Nick Fitzgerald is garbage throwing the football...MSU is so good on both sides of the ball except at QB and WRs...Coach Moorehead has a lot of recruiting to do.
*I know spart has a LOT of injuries..Lost their Most explosive kid Yesterday for the year at WR with an achilles..BUT 7/28 for 79yds with ALL the buzz they got Pre-season?...Come on :lol: :lol:
*If SOONER can get some stops they are going to be hard to handle. RB room getting short-handed though.
*Wazzu is a darn good football team considering they dont care if they run it or not!!..Nice on D..The Pirate :lol: Minshew was going to Bama but Mike asked him if he "Wanted to lead the USA in passing Yards" :lol: He probably made the correct decision ;)
*Nice W for KY...6 of them...Vandy always battles like Hell...Stoops HAS to find a QB down the road...Cough Cough..JHURTS?...TMartell??
*Psu is VERY poor defensively. Without McSorley they would be toast even in that league.Franklin and ohio's Pinnochio are like the Smothers Brothers Comedy Hour.
*THE Mary Terps threw for 47 yds and ran for 68 in 23 carries :lol: :lol: :lol: THE ENTIRE BALLGAME....They couldnt score in a Female prison with a whole fistful of weekend passes..
*Illini threw for 90 yds and 3 picks. Was NFitzgerald playing for them too?
*War Eagle got a win but need to pick it up a lot before THE GAME..
*RUT/NW.. :lol: :lol: NWestern avg 2.6 yds per carry!..RUT averaged 2.6 yds Per Pass Attempt :D Cant make it up..
*Nice W for The Herd against the Fighting Kiffins!
*Corn off the Schnide against a poor Gopher outfit. 660 total yards...Look out for this bunch moving forward which will help this poor conference get out of its own way.
*ohio Tech..er....I mean Texas Tech is 5-2...
*Mizzu beat Memphis down with over 650 yards of offense and 65 points..
*Cal beat THE OSU Beaves by 42
*Coach Chip K gets another W in LaLa land!
*The teams that ohio state has beaten this year went 1-6 yesterday.
*One thing I do know...LSU/THE TIDE in Death Valley in 2 weeks is going to be a fist fight.....

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

I look for the bucks to drop out of the top 10 myself. they looked flat and woeful. and fortunately have a bye week coming up. that was a worse effort than the iowa game last year. the kick at the end that we barely got out of the endzone , looked like nobody wanted to pick it up. there is something deeply wrong in our locker room, lingering like a fog from this urban situation. urban looks to me like he's ready to fold up his sleeping bag and go home. he doesn't appear he even wants to be there anymore.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS

Return to “College Sports”