Week 9 Thee Ohio State University Vs. Bye Week

Omega
SEOPS H

Week 9 Thee Ohio State University Vs. Bye Week

Post by Omega »

This week OSU faces the always dangerous Bye Week. Can the Buckeyes survive Bye Week's blitzing defense (law enforcement)? Can Urban Meyer find a defense that can stop the antagonistic Bye Week onslaught of fans and media criticism? Can the Buckeyes rush their way to physical and spiritual healing as they do battle against Bye Week?

All kidding aside and with apologies to Your Tiger Bait for borrowing his meme, will Urban Meyer and staff be able to right the Buckeye's sinking ship and find a way to contend for a Big 10 championship and a NY6 bowl game? Thoughts please

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
farmer
SEOP

Re: Week 9 Thee Ohio State University Vs. Bye Week

Post by farmer »

Open up competition for all positions. You want it go earn it. As well as changing the offense and defense some. Because it is not working. As the coach in the movie"As the Game Stands Tall," said."We are asking you to give perfect effort on every play from snap to whistle." As well as many other quotes in the movie. Based on Team play not individual play. If players do not want to earn it say Bye to them.

I mentioned this before the last game that Bosa may have not wanted to hang around because he can see the lack of effort and being in the game by many players.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Week 9 Thee Ohio State University Vs. Bye Week

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

Omega wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:20 pm This week OSU faces the always dangerous Bye Week. Can the Buckeyes survive Bye Week's blitzing defense (law enforcement)? Can Urban Meyer find a defense that can stop the antagonistic Bye Week onslaught of fans and media criticism? Can the Buckeyes rush their way to physical and spiritual healing as they do battle against Bye Week?

All kidding aside and with apologies to Your Tiger Bait for borrowing his meme, will Urban Meyer and staff be able to right the Buckeye's sinking ship and find a way to contend for a Big 10 championship and a NY6 bowl game? Thoughts please
omega this is such a hoot, it's 7am and I'm feeling all giddy, like a schoolgirl at cheerleader tryouts. all 3 of my teams lost, ironton, ohio state and the bengals. and I've done this before. so I started to start a topic just like this. and was scrolling and I seen yours. I laughed out loud. and after chatting with you and getting to know you it made even more sense, you're alright man. it was a rough weekend for me n mrs. bait here in ''THE BAITCAVE'' it was panda ---- leeria alright, but it was for all the wrong reasons. I drank so much luzianne sweet tea my toes are leaking.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS

Return to “College Sports”