#1 Alabama at #4 LSU

OHHS old timer
SEOPS HOF

#1 Alabama at #4 LSU

Post by OHHS old timer »

Bama travels to Baton Rouge for a Saturday night showndown

Thoughts....

I'm not old, I'm mold....still growing!!
2019 NCAA Tournament Pick 'em champ
countywide35
SEOP

Re: #1 Alabama at #4 LSU

Post by countywide35 »

big time national spotlight game. Joe Burrow said to the home crowd against Georgia while standing on the home teams bleachers " This is MY f*cking house!''.....saban and the tide better get ready, there is a rowdy SEO kid running the show in Baton Rouge.

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
Mister Bee
Varsity

Post by Mister Bee »

Rooting for the Bayou Bengals but Bama will win

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

Alabama will roll...

Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

Bama will be sorely tested and escape with a 21-17 win on the bayou. I think Burreaux will outplay Tua, but just fall short of an upset.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

Alabama is a machine right now for a college team. I don't sse a weakness.

"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"
Buckeye2018
Waterboy

Post by Buckeye2018 »

LSU wins it

se-alum
All Conference

Post by se-alum »

As much as i'd like to see Burrow pull the upset, it's better for the Buckeyes if 'Bama goes undefeated.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Close game at the half, Bama wins by 14

se-alum
All Conference

Post by se-alum »

We'll see what Tua really is in this game. First game against remotely good competition that has tape on him.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

the bayou bengals have a ton of fight and attitude in them. if bamy is gonna get beat, it will be Saturday. I would absolutely love to see it happen though. I know basically everybody in ohio is rooting for it with burrow at the controls. GEAUX TIGERS GEAUX, things can get crazy in baton rouge on a Saturday night, and black magic sometimes happens. but in all honesty. bama looks more like a pro team.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

Joe or not i see bama winning by 21+

Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi
X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

hate to say that but they darn good

Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi
Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

Just an observation, it is interesting when a Roll Tide and LSU/Burreaux thread generates possibly more interest than the Ohio State game thread.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Bama has played nobody. Basically running it up on bad teams. Basically find out if Bana is overrated or one of the best college football teams ever

The General
All State

Post by The General »

I dont really know what the ohio Tech Scarlet Raiders have to do with what THE TIDE does :lol: EVERYBODY knows the Crimson TIDE hasnt played anyone. IF...They would have had the opportunity to play THE OSU Beaves...Rut...Tulane...TCU...Indy..Minny..and Purdy....AND....A GREAT Club in Penn State with College Football's BEST player in Trace McSorley....Per James :lol: .....This Gauntlet would have prepared them better for this Battle against the Bayou Bengals....But such is Life....No prediction from me on this tussle because I know what can ensue between these 2 clubs....And I wont go into Death Valley on Saturday night which is 2nd to none.....If you are a college football fan kick back and enjoy :lol: ....If you are an ignorant ohio football HOMER and you have a REAL BAD case of Envytidehatesec..Put it aside for a while and root for Joe!! :lol: ...Medicine or liquor wont cure it anyhow.....

THE TIDE/LSU is the 2nd BIGGEST and Most Important College Football game EVERY year....EVERY Year in America....But sometimes I think it is THE BIGGEST and this COULD be the year.....OF COURSE THE GAME in College Football every year is considered The Iron Bowl between THE TIDE and War Eagle......And it IS.....But this ballgame is going to be a BLAST Saturday with upwards to 25-30 Future NFL players...And maybe more.....In THE SEC.."It Just Means More"

OHHS old timer
SEOPS HOF

Post by OHHS old timer »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:35 am the bayou bengals have a ton of fight and attitude in them. if bamy is gonna get beat, it will be Saturday. I would absolutely love to see it happen though. I know basically everybody in ohio is rooting for it with burrow at the controls. GEAUX TIGERS GEAUX, things can get crazy in baton rouge on a Saturday night, and black magic sometimes happens. but in all honesty. bama looks more like a pro team.
I'll be at a friend's house bait who knows how to make a good gumbo...think he's just going with chicken gumbo this time....darn good stuff!!!

I'm not old, I'm mold....still growing!!
2019 NCAA Tournament Pick 'em champ

Return to “College Sports”