#14 Penn State at #5 Bichigan

OHHS old timer
SEOPS HOF

#14 Penn State at #5 Bichigan

Post by OHHS old timer »

Ann Arbor will be in a frenzy.

Thoughts...

I'm not old, I'm mold....still growing!!
2019 NCAA Tournament Pick 'em champ
countywide35
SEOP

Re: #14 Penn State at #5 Bichigan

Post by countywide35 »

Michigan keeps on rollin

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
Mister Bee
Varsity

Post by Mister Bee »

Hope the Nittany Lions get their act together but Michigan should get the win by 10+

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

Would love to see Penn State beat them but should the Buckeyes perform some kind of great turnaround and win out I think we need Michigan to be sitting at that 1 loss.

Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

Harbaugh and the Wolverines 42-17. Michigan is the real deal in the Big 10. Not Bama or Clemson good, but TSUN actually plays defense and Patterson is a serviceable qb.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

Penn State in this one.

"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"
Buckeye2018
Waterboy

Post by Buckeye2018 »

Penn state by a field goal

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

I think Penn State pulls off the upset 24-21

The General
All State

Post by The General »

PSU still struggles up front on both sides of the ball. Especially defensively. Lets face it. They should be 7-1.They should have beat ohio and spart. Should have lost to Appy....Sanders is a decent RB....Their Wide-outs are average at best,with Hamler being the only explosive athlete they have on the perimeter. Trace is only completing 53% of his balls but he gets a lot of drops.Their schedule has not been real good,but if they didnt have TM?...They wouldnt win more than 6 ballgames.....James Franklins comes off sometimes as an idiot

Defensively?....Out of 130 FBS teams,Psu has had to defend more plays defensively than any team in America except for Houston :lol: ..What does that tell you?...Considering the overall weakness of their schedule it means they have a hard time getting off the field on 3rd down. It means they are NOT playing a lot of explosive ballclubs....It means they are less than average on defense.

UM is NOT real sudden or explosive. But efficient enough to where I believe they take care of PSU handily Saturday..BUT....When you have a kid that plays the QB position like McSorley?....You always have a Punchers chance...UM 31-17

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Penn State better get out quick and just hope they can hold off Meatchicken.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

WELL I THINK IF OHIO STATE HAS A SECOND WIND IN THEM AND GET THINGS ROLLING, I'D HAVE TO THINK WE OBVIOUSLY WANT MICHIGAN TO WIN SO THEY ARE AS HIGH RANKED AS THEY CAN BE WHEN OSU PLAYS THEM. BECAUSE IF OHIO STATE WINS THAT COULD BE A HUGE VAULT FOR THEM.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
The General
All State

Post by The General »

:lol: :lol: What does ohio have to do with the PSU and Michigan matchup?...With your enormous buckets of knowledge?....Tell us what and how the Topic Game will materialize in YTBHO why dont you....

9.5 INCHES
All Conference

Post by 9.5 INCHES »

Michigan should beat an overrated Ohio State like a red headed step child come Nov 24... Penn State played with a not so healthy QB today...But still think Michigan would have got the win anyways...Michigan is making a Statement - revenge year this year...Snobby Urban better get the crying towels out...

Return to “College Sports”