Week 10-College Football

The General
All State

Week 10-College Football

Post by The General »

Week 10 in College Football....
*ohio has beat 1 team with a winning record.The teams they have defeated are a combined 27-45(38%).Not good
*NWestern avg 4.8 yds Per Pass Attempt/2.7 yds Per Rush Attempt...Spart threw for 87 yds TOTAL..And Mary had 100 yards...TOTAL...Averaged 3 yds P.Pass Attempt and... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Had 26 yards running in 29 carries!!...Cant make it up
*Clemson had like 10 kids score TDs!..Including Dabo's son and some 6'4 365 Pound FB named Dexter Lawrence!...Ever heard of him?..lol
*Pitt leads the Coastal :o ..NW leads the big 14 West :lol: :lol:
*I LIKE it personally.Should be everywhere. THE SEC official crew threw ZERO Hankies for Holding in the LSU/TIDE Battle..And the central office in Birmingham "Overturned" one of the most flagrant targeting infractions I have seen all yr on LSU's Grant Delpit in the 1st QTR for the sake of Crowd Control...They were salty enough over Devin White....Officiating is a HUGE problem in College Football...But like teams and conferences arent equal..Neither is officiating

*PSU had 186 yds vs UM....Very average outfit...
*Still cant believe that Ga pounded the rock down Kys throat like that....331 in 50 carries...
*Does anyone else believe that Alan Bowman's season SHOULD be OVER for Texas Tech?
*Wazzu took care of business by the skin on the Pirate's chinney-chin-chin.....
*Mizzu BEAT DOWN the Gators in The Swamp...Drew Lock is a NFL QB...
*Identity..Flair..FUN..Excitement...And that Equals Dana Holgorson and his EERs...And SOONER also...
*The Arizonas are racking up some W's!!...Khalil Tate sighting and also good for Herm.."You Play To Win The Game"
*Iowa is usually good for what ails you!!....Right Coach Brohm? ;)
*MSU gets a beat up TIDE in Tuscaloosa next Saturday....A wounded Elephant..Good or bad?
*Cuse is 7-2!!
*A&M pulled a Penn State in the 4th Qtr yesterday. And I thought Malzahn and Pinnochio meyer were bad Jimbo....
*Fresno and Utah St deserve their rankings in MHO....
*Goodbye Coach Beatty!...You cant hire Charlie Tuna..You are already paying him NOT to Coach :lol: :lol: ..As are the Patriots and NDame...Charlie Weiss is the SMARTEST man in America..

*QBs played UP in the SCarolina/Ole Miss matchup
*The one and ONLY Arthur Sitkowski threw for 260 against Bucky :shock: ..Horney had his normal 92 yds and a couple of Picks..
*ROW the BOAT!!!....S.O.S more like it...55 to Illini?...His kids still have 5-star hearts though!..Or was that Butch?
*Duke kids smarter..And better at football than The U kids...Much better coached also...
*THE OSU Pokes are kind of Jeckyl and Hyde!!....But have a lot of nice things...
*The PAC-12 has "Ate" itself.
*Tennessee revved up its Offense and scored a staggering 14 points vs Charlotte.
*SFla and Houston showed their true colors...Maybe the Texas Experience is harder to get over than we may know......

Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Re: Week 10-College Football

Post by Chieftain2009 »

Ohio State has beat two teams with a winning record. But regardless, still not good. Northwestern just has that type of offense, and still almost beat Notre Dame. The officials aren't great, but it's really hard to blame them. The rules are all over the place. Pitt and Northwestern leading their divisions speaks to how poor those two divisions of those conferences are.

I still didn't understand how Bowman went out in that game last night. The back-up was serviceable but he's no Bowman. The Big 12 is a fun conference to watch, offensively. But the defenses rarely show up. Iowa always shows up this time of year and then usually screws something up.

I don't think Miss State playing a beat up Bama will matter all that much. Tide will still roll. The only two teams that really matter right now are Clemson and Alabama. Syracuse is having a heck of a season.

Some of these group of 5 teams are really showing up this year, I love it!

Tennessee only scores 14 on Charlotte. That doesn't make a lot of sense. USF and Houston both laid eggs yesterday. Utah State seems to be pretty legit as well as Fresno State. The Mountain West is for real this year.

It will only get more interesting from here!!!

The General
All State

Post by The General »

Who is the 2nd team ohio has beat with a winning record?

Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Post by Chieftain2009 »

The General wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:32 pm Who is the 2nd team ohio has beat with a winning record?
Nevermind, you were right :lol: it was just Penn State. I just went back and looked through a second time.

Raiderball
SEOPS H

Post by Raiderball »

There are certainly some pathetic offenses this year. All around college football. Couldn't agree more about Pitt and Northwestern,
Throw in the PAC12 south leader to that group also.

Syracuse, BC and UK have all surprised me this year.

I think Bowman suffered a collapsed lung vs WVU. Reinjured vs Oklahoma. He's a good young QB in the Big XII along with Purdy from ISU.

It appears Alabama and Clemson are 1 and 2 (questionable shedules for sure but they have taken care of business), Thow the next 8 or so in a hat and draw two out to take their beatdowns.

The next 3 weeks will be fun for sure.

Chieftain2009 wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:24 pm Ohio State has beat two teams with a winning record. But regardless, still not good. Northwestern just has that type of offense, and still almost beat Notre Dame. The officials aren't great, but it's really hard to blame them. The rules are all over the place. Pitt and Northwestern leading their divisions speaks to how poor those two divisions of those conferences are.

I still didn't understand how Bowman went out in that game last night. The back-up was serviceable but he's no Bowman. The Big 12 is a fun conference to watch, offensively. But the defenses rarely show up. Iowa always shows up this time of year and then usually screws something up.

I don't think Miss State playing a beat up Bama will matter all that much. Tide will still roll. The only two teams that really matter right now are Clemson and Alabama. Syracuse is having a heck of a season.

Some of these group of 5 teams are really showing up this year, I love it!

Tennessee only scores 14 on Charlotte. That doesn't make a lot of sense. USF and Houston both laid eggs yesterday. Utah State seems to be pretty legit as well as Fresno State. The Mountain West is for real this year.

It will only get more interesting from here!!!

Return to “College Sports”