OHIO STATE BUCKEYES @ MARYLAND TERPS. WHAT SAY YA'LL HERE.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

OHIO STATE BUCKEYES @ MARYLAND TERPS. WHAT SAY YA'LL HERE.

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

very nice win by the buckeyes as the special teams smothered sparty all day and the buckeye defense tackled well all day, and the secondary play was at a much better level. urban looked much more confident on the sidelines, and we got a big effort out of weber and the oline the second half. special teams were off the chain !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haskins had a wonderful game throwing the ball.but our special teams especially our punting game was lights out. very good effort by the buckeyes with a dominating win over the number 1 ranked defense in the country against the run. the buckeyes held sparty in their own territory the whole game and stuffed their run game as well. next up the marlyland terps, can't get caught looking ahead to the big showdown in Columbus with Michigan the following week. now we need some help today in the top 10.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
farmer
SEOP

Re: OHIO STATE BUCKEYES @ MARYLAND TERPS. WHAT SAY YA'LL HERE.

Post by farmer »

Haskins throws 24 -39 for 227 yards. Throwing the ball way to much. Need to get it under 30 attempts. Putting more on the run game. Which they did in the second half. Need to expand by getting Tate in the game and under center. Jordan is to slow getting the ball back. Would be good if they had someone else to move into center. This game is not about how many points the Bucks can score. It is about doing the little things right. Some dropped passes by WR's and some not close passes by Haskins. Get Martel in the backfield with either RB and bring in Hill or Campbell. Or any combo to put 3 in the backfield. That gives some options. If Haskins would get under center that helps out his none running style. As well as gets the offensive line back to what they have done for years run the ball to help set their blocks up in the passing game.

Defense needs to get credit for a good game. As well as it was against a not the best offense and it doesn't mean anything if they do not build on that next week. The special teams is getting better. Counting on kicking 40 yard+ FG is a gamble. Also playing a game in colder weather.

Need to score early and let let the Terps in the game as they have had an emotional year.

Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

Maryland has just become a trap game. If OSU reverts to their old form, they could have trouble. If they are looking ahead to Michigan, they could have trouble. State needs to build on their improvements shown at Sparty. OSU 31 -21

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:50 pm very nice win by the buckeyes as the special teams smothered sparty all day and the buckeye defense tackled well all day, and the secondary play was at a much better level. urban looked much more confident on the sidelines, and we got a big effort out of weber and the oline the second half. special teams were off the chain !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haskins had a wonderful game throwing the ball.but our special teams especially our punting game was lights out. very good effort by the buckeyes with a dominating win over the number 1 ranked defense in the country against the run. the buckeyes held sparty in their own territory the whole game and stuffed their run game as well. next up the marlyland terps, can't get caught looking ahead to the big showdown in Columbus with Michigan the following week. now we need some help today in the top 10.
With Oklahoma escaping another one there’s No way OSU makes the playoffs now - short of a miracle..
Alabama, Clemson & Notre Dame win out and are in.
If OSU wins out the Committee will take the winner of Oklahoma/West Virginia or Washington State should they win out.
No way OSU jumps all of them with that Purdue beat down. They CANNOT keep getting beat down by these inferior teams. That’s two years in a row.....

Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

smurray wrote: Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:45 pm
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:50 pm very nice win by the buckeyes as the special teams smothered sparty all day and the buckeye defense tackled well all day, and the secondary play was at a much better level. urban looked much more confident on the sidelines, and we got a big effort out of weber and the oline the second half. special teams were off the chain !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haskins had a wonderful game throwing the ball.but our special teams especially our punting game was lights out. very good effort by the buckeyes with a dominating win over the number 1 ranked defense in the country against the run. the buckeyes held sparty in their own territory the whole game and stuffed their run game as well. next up the marlyland terps, can't get caught looking ahead to the big showdown in Columbus with Michigan the following week. now we need some help today in the top 10.
With Oklahoma escaping another one there’s No way OSU makes the playoffs now - short of a miracle..
If OSU wins out the Committee will take the winner of Oklahoma/West Virginia or Washington State should they win out.
No way OSU jumps all of them with that Purdue beat down. They CANNOT keep getting beat down by these inferior teams. That’s two years in a row.....
You are correct smurray.

Ohio State's playoff hopes died on a cornfield in northwestern Indiana three weeks ago. Even today's "improved" Buckeye team would be embarrassed by any number of teams in the SEC,ACC, and BIG 12. I for one hope for continued improvement by OSU against Maryland and a well played game against Michigan, win or lose. The last thing the Bucks need is chaos.

Ohio State is talented, they should wind up with 10 wins in the regular season, a record fans should be proud of. In retrospect, a ten win season might be considered exceptional given the background turmoil, known and unknown, surrounding the Buckeye program.

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

Omega, I think Alabama (SEC) and Clemson (ACC) destroy the Buckeyes right now. Not sure about Notre Dame but probably. We’ll find out in two weeks about Michigan.
Oklahoma’s (Big 12) defense is non existent so who knows about them.....
Not impressed with Washington State or the PAC.

I think its a two team race between Alabama and Clemson with Alabama a step ahead of them.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

smurray wrote: Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:45 pm
MAN YOU ARE SPOT ON SMURRAY. NO WAY THEY FORGET THAT TURD OF A GAME. I STILL HAVE A HEADACHE FROM IT.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

hopefully we may jump the sooners, they would have gotten beat but a missed extra point cost the cowboys the win. but the pokes were unranked. and neither had any defense. like 1400 total yards in that game. but jumping an sec team in the near future will be tough as they all for the most part have 1AA schools this coming week, they always do that before their rivalry games to end the regular season. still 2 weeks left, and conference championships to go. we need some major upsets, some help. and we must win out, and somehow beat the wolverines convincingly. so there are 3 weeks of ball left before it all shakes out.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

we know it will either be osu/mich against northwestern in the big10 championship game. very proud of the job pat fitzgerald has done there. and he played his ball there as well, they love him. and he's signed for I think the next 5 years. and they just built them some amazing new facilities right there on the lake. second to none facilities.

Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:19 am we know it will either be osu/mich against northwestern in the big10 championship game. very proud of the job pat fitzgerald has done there. and he played his ball there as well, they love him. and he's signed for I think the next 5 years. and they just built them some amazing new facilities right there on the lake. second to none facilities.
Fitzgerald and his Wildcats for me epitomizes what college football should be. True student athletes versus pro football farm teams. I watched the NW at Iowa game. The contest may have been short on raw athleticism, but both teams played with effort and desire. College football needs more Northwesterns.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

If OSU can put it all together they are a top 5 or 6 team. They need to get past Maryland and man up against ttun.

I am not sold that ND would beat OSU right now and they certainly wouldn't beat OSU if both teams played their best games. Ttun had no offensive identity early on when ND beat them. Put them on the field together right now and I think ttun wins by 10+ against them.

In 2 weeks we will find out how good OSU is and if they can come together and have all units play lights out.

The General
All State

Post by The General »

Bleeding Red wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:20 am If OSU can put it all together they are a top 5 or 6 team. They need to get past Maryland and man up against ttun.

I am not sold that ND would beat OSU right now and they certainly wouldn't beat OSU if both teams played their best games. Ttun had no offensive identity early on when ND beat them. Put them on the field together right now and I think ttun wins by 10+ against them.

In 2 weeks we will find out how good OSU is and if they can come together and have all units play lights out.
How do you know that ohio is a top 5 or 6 team?...Based on what?...Put what together?...Explain it ?..Maybe I might believe it...If it was based on the punt game and playing Spart every week?...I may buy in...lol.. Why wouldnt ND beat ohio?...What about ohio makes you think they would beat ND?..Just asking....What are ohio's BEST games that are a reference to you or anyone else?...When UM played ND opening weekend you are correct.Didnt know who they were.Still huge questions about Shea..Their O-Line...Higdon had not emerged...Tarik Black had a broken foot....Other issues of course...Opening day....BUT ND also hadnt settled in on Ian Book being their guy taking snaps,which is kind of a big thing in your "identity" argument :lol: ...Also were playing without one of the nation's PREMIER Ball-carriers in Dexter Williams..Lost 2 1st round O-Linemen to the NFL.....Starting BWimbush at QB,who may be considered "erratic" at best.

I guess ttun means Michigan. Why would they beat ND +10?....TELL ME WHY?...And you dont know HOW good ohio bux are after 10 weeks of beating outfits who are a combined 38-52?....Come on Man!!!!You know more than that :lol: ....Now dont huff up and come back at me that you want to meet up and throw down like you did that one Ole Boy from wherever that was :lol: :lol: :roll:

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

The General wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:49 pm
Bleeding Red wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:20 am If OSU can put it all together they are a top 5 or 6 team. They need to get past Maryland and man up against ttun.

How do you know that ohio is a top 5 or 6 team?...Based on what?...Put what together?...Explain it ?..Maybe I might believe it...If it was based on the punt game and playing Spart every week?...I may buy in...lol.. Why wouldnt ND beat ohio?...What about ohio makes you think they would beat ND?..Just asking....What are ohio's BEST games that are a reference to you or anyone else?...When UM played ND opening weekend you are correct.Didnt know who they were.Still huge questions about Shea..Their O-Line...Higdon had not emerged...Tarik Black had a broken foot....Other issues of course...Opening day....BUT ND also hadnt settled in on Ian Book being their guy taking snaps,which is kind of a big thing in your "identity" argument :lol: ...Also were playing without one of the nation's PREMIER Ball-carriers in Dexter Williams..Lost 2 1st round O-Linemen to the NFL.....Starting BWimbush at QB,who may be considered "erratic" at best.

I guess ttun means Michigan. Why would they beat ND +10?....TELL ME WHY?...And you dont know HOW good ohio bux are after 10 weeks of beating outfits who are a combined 38-52?....Come on Man!!!!You know more than that :lol: ....Now dont huff up and come back at me that you want to meet up and throw down like you did that one Ole Boy from wherever that was :lol: :lol: :roll:
Not sure what you're talking about as Ohio plays in the MAC.

Buckeye2018
Waterboy

Post by Buckeye2018 »

Buckeyes 56 Maryland 17

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

31/24 Bucks

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Omega wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:18 am
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:19 am we know it will either be osu/mich against northwestern in the big10 championship game. very proud of the job pat fitzgerald has done there. and he played his ball there as well, they love him. and he's signed for I think the next 5 years. and they just built them some amazing new facilities right there on the lake. second to none facilities.
Fitzgerald and his Wildcats for me epitomizes what college football should be. True student athletes versus pro football farm teams. I watched the NW at Iowa game. The contest may have been short on raw athleticism, but both teams played with effort and desire. College football needs more Northwesterns.
YES THEY DO OMEGA. I THINK THE WORLD OF PAT FITZGERALD MYSELF. AND IT'S VERY REFRESHING TO SEE SOMEONE SO DIALED IN WITH A PROGRAM, AND WANTING TO SEE GROWTH THERE WITHOUT LOOKING FOR OTHER OPTIONS.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Bleeding Red wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:19 pm
The General wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:49 pm

Not sure what you're talking about as Ohio plays in the MAC.
well played red. hard to respond to someone who does nothing but try to bait people into arguments. but he is definitely a great ''MASTERDEBATER''

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

bucks improved and lets hope this a sign that they are ready for the steady improvement wins. For any hope of the play-offs not only the obvious of winning out but the bucks are going to have to win out with style as well as a couple stumbles from others. This team has had to overcome an ENORMOUS amount of both on and off the field issues and major ones at that. For them to be sitting 9-1 is not bad. How many other teams in America right now would love to be 9-1 but hey were OSU and we are OSU faithful's and we demand that. I am proud of the way these kids have fought to be 9-1 and all they have had to deal with to get there. Even myself at times have been critical of the way they have played or they have coached. Self inflicted wounds? sure. a lot of them are. but to some they are not. and they have kept fighting.....they looked like a different team against sparty, the team we are used to seeing, and improvement. and to me that's the key. lets hope this trains now running full steam ahead of improvements week in and week out and playing our best football at championship time and let the chips fall where they may

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
9.5 INCHES
All Conference

Post by 9.5 INCHES »

Please... :roll:

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

LOLOLOL HAHAHAHAH

trying to stay positive !!!!

Maryland has given all sorts of troubles to good football teams this year.......

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion

Return to “College Sports”