OHIO STATE BUCKEYES @ MARYLAND TERPS. WHAT SAY YA'LL HERE.

farmer
SEOP

Re: OHIO STATE BUCKEYES @ MARYLAND TERPS. WHAT SAY YA'LL HERE.

Post by farmer »

Dobbins fumbles to keep OSU from tying the score. Maryland was getting frustrated on defense. gives them more hope now to be leading at halftime.
Webber in the doghouse after a big game last week.
Need to get more people to the ball on defense. Still waiting for that great defensive line to just dominate all the time. To make up for the poor tackling behind them.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

The int TD for the Terps but OSU marches down the field. Dobbins running and the help of some Maryland penalties.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Getting the game tied even after another Prince penalty. Did Maryland give it all in the first half and now wearing out. Will the defense stand up and close out the game?

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

It's just amazing what I'm seeing here today. Totally flat and unprepared.

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Post by Chieftain2009 »

Wow!

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

Mistakes, penalties, poor special teams and a defense that gives up big plays. Yep, recipe for disaster. Maybe they are a top 20 team but not by much.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

Bucks survive in OT but barely. No matter what they do from here they're not making the playoffs

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

OSU gets an early Christmas gift. Lucky to get a win. Now is Dobbins wore out for next week. 1terps played a good game. To many mistakes on their part to keep them from winning by 2 TD's or more.

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

Just no excuses anymore - Buckeyes are underforming and should have lost today.
They will drop in the playoff rankings as they should. They are not a top 10 team right now.
The defense is just horrendous.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

honestly I can't believe what I just saw from the buckeyes/terps game. I have been telling everybody for 6/7 weeks, don't sleep on Maryland. they are a very dangerous team, with an explosive running game. the buckeyes did all but giftwrap this game in an effort to give it away. but in the same respect this game looked identical to Oklahoma/Oklahoma state last week. no defense on either side. curious how the media plays this. nearly not a word was said when Oklahoma survived last week. and had the okey state kicker not missed the extra point, the cowboys would have won. but the media was very quiet about it. curious to see how the media spins this one. frankly we looked awful defensively and superb offensively despite a handful of turnovers. I say haskins for Heisman == no matter what anybody says about tua or grier. I cheered at the tv and screamed at the tv. frankly I could not tell you right now what I did more of. we looked terrible on defense, but great on offense. I may lose some friends but urban is doing some crazy questionable things in my mind. bringing tate in in crucial situations and something always goes wrong timing wise. dobbins and haskins carried the bucks, don't take them out. our secondary and cornerback play was atrocious for 4 and 5 star recruits. there will be plenty of people saying we didn't deserve the game and all that. but like it or not, we are 10-1. in the top 10. and playing for the big ten east title next week. I feel urban is making questionable calls, his mannerism is terrible right now as a leader on the sidelines. and even doing inappropriate things with his hands with the whole world watching. but i'll leave it at that. i'll not pretend to know what his situation is with his brain injury, but I'm praying for him. but something is way off whether it's urban or the locker room. and we need a serious checkup from the neckup this week. praise God we may Michigan at home next week. because we'd get hammered there I believe right now. hopefully we have a great aggressive game plan, a quick start, and more disciplined handling the ball. hopefully we have weber back next week to be able to rotate backs. dobbins and haskins had banner days. and it would not hurt my feelings a bit to see the terp running back McFarland transfer to ohio state. and he's a red shirt frosh. he is amazing and quick as a hiccup. like over 1200 total yards in this one combined. we simply can't play this way next week against Michigan, or we'll get bombed. maybe one of the most exciting and frustrating games I ever watched at the same time today in the terps/buckeyes game. if the terps don't take the interim tag off matt Canada, they are touched in the head, hire that man. good luckto the buckeyes this week in practice. I hope we get mumford back and go bucks, ozzie.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS

Return to “College Sports”