OHIO STATE BUCKEYES @ MARYLAND TERPS. WHAT SAY YA'LL HERE.

The General
All State

Re: OHIO STATE BUCKEYES @ MARYLAND TERPS. WHAT SAY YA'LL HERE.

Post by The General »

The General wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:49 pm
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:43 am
Bleeding Red wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:19 pm
Not sure what you're talking about as Ohio plays in the MAC.
well played red. hard to respond to someone who does nothing but try to bait people into arguments. but he is definitely a great ''MASTERDEBATER''
I "haint" EVER been called such a disparaging word in my Life!!....You should be disbarred for calling me that you Tiger Bait....That is President Trump you are talking about!!...What is wrong with you?....All I try to do is be in my "General Cave" with some Louisaina Tea trying to win some money....Why are you so mean?.....Call me such names...
They kick you off yet?...Haint seen anything like it....Why cant you De"Bait"...MasterBait?....I like some of the things you say!!

The General
All State

Post by The General »

The Terps have played 4 games this year where they have ONLY threw the football for 75 yards or less :lol: :lol: ...In todays football :lol: ...Chew on that for a second!...Can you spell 1-dimensional?....At least they have one..cough..cough Sparty :lol: ...Kasim Hill wrecked his knee again and is out for the year...I hope that ohio HOMERS dont try to make this out to be more than it is. And it aint MUCH...You will have your hands full enough NEXT week...

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

the terps are a dangerous team, they have been all year. but very unpredictable.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
The General
All State

Post by The General »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:00 am the terps are a dangerous team, they have been all year. but very unpredictable.

*Maryland is 99th in the country in total offense.
*They are 125th in the country in passing yards.(They CAN run it some)
*They are 81st in America in Offensive Efficiency
*They are 44th in Def. Eff...But have played 5 totally inept offensive football teams on that gameday(Wont be the case Saturday)
*They have a nice win over Texas Opening day(Last 2 yrs)but got boat raced by Temple by 3 TDs..
*Without the win over Texas who is 7-3..Their other wins are over outfits who are a combined 12-28
*Again,they cant throw the football...At all!...And QB Hill is out for the year which will hurt their run game.
*So if you are trying to prop them up before and after ohio demolishes them?..Just forget it..They are typical big 14 Chaff that has grew in #s this year with THE demise of Bucky,Sparty,and Psu...Nebraska is on the verge of breaking out and becoming elite which will help this down-trodden conference immensely. But until this happens the big 14 west and their overall record is 35-35,including losses to Akron,BYU,EMU,Mizzu,Colorado,Troy,and USF

The General
All State

Post by The General »

ohio has outscored this juggernaut like 124-17 the last 2 years :lol: :lol: ....And Michigan has beat Indy like a drum for years :lol: ....Acquiring Mary and Rut for this conference has made the big 14 a laughingstock around the country,as far as people who know anything..Not counting the narrative or perception of the big 14...OR the money and the location that turned on the driving force of the NCAA and the big 14 "Czar" .....THE GREAT and POWERFUL Oz....I mean Jim Delany.. :lol: " Heads Will Roll" Jim Delany who stated that this will happen if a Committee omits the poop outfits in this conference AGAIN...lol

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

buckeyes gonna beat them terps bad

Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

The General wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:49 pm
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:43 am
Bleeding Red wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:19 pm
Not sure what you're talking about as Ohio plays in the MAC.
well played red. hard to respond to someone who does nothing but try to bait people into arguments. but he is definitely a great ''MASTERDEBATER''
I "haint" EVER been called such a disparaging word in my Life!!....You should be disbarred for calling me that you Tiger Bait....That is President Trump you are talking about!!...What is wrong with you?....All I try to do is be in my "General Cave" with some Louisaina Tea trying to win some money....Why are you so mean?.....Call me such names...
I JUST NOTICED WHAT YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT GENERAL, OLE BAIT MUST HAVE FORGOT TO USE THE SPACE BAR. KINDA WEIRD HOW THAT CAN HAPPEN WHEN YOU GET OCCUPIED. I MUST HAD A THROATFUL OF LUZIANNE SWEET TEA WHILST I WAS TYPIN'

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

need a good showing tomorrow.

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
burgfella69
JV Team

Post by burgfella69 »

Ohio State must blow Maryland out and look dominating on both sides of the ball, not only to help prepare for Xichigan but also to impress the Committee before their biggest game of the season

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

LET'S GO BUCKEYES WE NEED TO STOMP A MUDHOLE IN THE TERPS.

farmer
SEOP

Re: OHIO STATE BUCKEYeS @ MARYLAND TERPS. WHAT SAY YA'LL HERE.

Post by farmer »

OSU giving up BIG PLAYS on defense. To much guessing poor tackling. Allowing the Terps to get pumped up on Senior Day. Lucky to be down 3 -17.

Another announcer talking up Haskins as a great QB. Even saying he is like Big Ben. Goes to show when people just look at stats. Then they mentioned Haskins signed with Maryland then changed his mind after change of head coaches. Sure goes against all the early season stories about him always wanting to go to OSU after he went there as a kid.

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

Haskins is gonna break all the records that Barrett broke and neither one of them have or will sniff the pro ranks. If they'd quit thinking and talking about "records" the team might get better. These announcers are sickening and need to just shut the h#$% up. They bring Bosa's name up every week, he's gone and won't be back, stop already. These 4 and 5 stars need to play up to their pedigree and stop reading and listening to announcers talking them up about how good they are and show it on the field. WOW !!!!!

"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"
OHHS old timer
SEOPS HOF

Post by OHHS old timer »

Maryland 24
Buckeyes 10...2nd

Terps O line are controlling the line...knocking the Bucks backwards. Horrible!!!

I'm not old, I'm mold....still growing!!
2019 NCAA Tournament Pick 'em champ
farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

These long runs either has one defensive player diving at their legs or not even close. Bosa is gone so move on. 10 to 24. OSU needs to light a fire in the locker room. Then again for all the fight they show on the field. They would expect the coaches to get them some hot dogs and smores. As the fire burns. The players need to show fire and drive on the field. Coaches can only do so much. The 4 and 5 star players have not been able to get by just by showing up on the field.
Dobbins scores to make it 17 to 24. Still need to keep running the ball. Since not able to stop Maryland

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

They should have thrown out the OSU player for the very late throw down out of bounds. Then Borland misses recovering a fumble. Then another big run. Maybe the announcers should start talking about the breaking records of all time rushing records given up by OSU.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Dobbins fumbles to keep OSU from tying the score. Maryland was getting frustrated on defense. gives them more hope now to be leading at halftime.
Webber in the doghouse after a big game last week.
Need to get more people to the ball on defense. Still waiting for that great defensive line to just dominate all the time. To make up for the poor tackling behind them.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

The int TD for the Terps but OSU marches down the field. Dobbins running and the help of some Maryland penalties.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Getting the game tied even after another Prince penalty. Did Maryland give it all in the first half and now wearing out. Will the defense stand up and close out the game?

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

It's just amazing what I'm seeing here today. Totally flat and unprepared.

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Post by Chieftain2009 »

Wow!

Return to “College Sports”