Another McMurphy/ Urban Meyer / Zach Smith Controversy

Omega
SEOPS H

Another McMurphy/ Urban Meyer / Zach Smith Controversy

Post by Omega »

Brett McMurphy has struck again. Accusing Zack Smith of a racially charged altercation with former OSU wide receiver Trevon Grimes. Meyer has now threatened legal action against McMurphy. I report, you decide:

https://watchstadium.com/news/the-searc ... 1-13-2018/

https://www.elevenwarriors.com/ohio-sta ... zach-smith

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
Omega
SEOPS H

Re: Another McMurphy/ Urban Meyer / Zach Smith Controversy

Post by Omega »

At best, another calculated disruption of the OSU football season or at worse, someone has a vendetta against Meyer and is trying to take him down.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
Valenth
SEOP

Post by Valenth »

Brett McMurphy has got life goals in making Ohio State fans lives miserable. I thought Mark May was the worst. But now McMurphy has stooped even lower. This guy needs to get a life.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

Enough! The guy needs to be sued for libel.

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
The General
All State

Post by The General »

What about the 2200.00 dollars of sex toys sent to the Woody Hayes Center that were used on the young lady who worked in football operations for ohio. And the toys were used AT THE WOODY HAYES...Correct?...The young lady got"Transferred" to another area of employment...Correct?....What repercussions did Smith receive when this came to light?....He only received a 6 thousand dollar raise as Pinnochio Continued to cover for Coach Bruce's Grandson and lie to everyone in the campus "probe" :lol: ...Want to hear more about that...

I mean meyer is dead man walking...Why they brought him back this year is all about perception...recruiting....Boosters threats...All that kind of stuff...

And what about the story that came out about meyer "warning" NFL people about NOT taking Aaron Hernandez or Having ANYTHING to do with him after pontif had used him for 28-29 games for The gators?....I mean come on!!!!.....Especially when all the stories and tales that Have came out of Gainsville when AH played there.

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

The General wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:50 pm What about the 2200.00 dollars of sex toys sent to the Woody Hayes Center that were used on the young lady who worked in football operations for ohio. And the toys were used AT THE WOODY HAYES...Correct?...The young lady got"Transferred" to another area of employment...Correct?....What repercussions did Smith receive when this came to light?....He only received a 6 thousand dollar raise as Pinnochio Continued to cover for Coach Bruce's Grandson and lie to everyone in the campus "probe" :lol: ...Want to hear more about that...

I mean meyer is dead man walking...Why they brought him back this year is all about perception...recruiting....Boosters threats...All that kind of stuff...

And what about the story that came out about meyer "warning" NFL people about NOT taking Aaron Hernandez or Having ANYTHING to do with him after pontif had used him for 28-29 games for The gators?....I mean come on!!!!.....Especially when all the stories and tales that Have came out of Gainsville when AH played there.
Sadly, since Urban was a grad assistant for Earle when he was coaching back in the day and Zach was his grandson , nothing was done for 9 years since the troubles originated at Florida and continued here until Earle passed away in the spring of this year. I sense that Urban felt a debt of gratitude and wouldn't pull the trigger earlier. None of these Million $ men in college football today are gonna give up anything till they're called on the carpet and even then the powers that be above them will back them up and pull the "stupid card" when the pressure is on and hope for the best. (Boosters, donor's and rose colored glasses fans turn their heads and could care less as long as you win, bottom line).

"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

best thing urban can do is shut up. don't feed the media. this kid supposedly left the team over the n word being said. come on. while that's wrong, I've been in locker rooms playing and there has to be more to the story.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
baseball16
All Conference

Post by baseball16 »

I read the article in ESPN.com and they don't exactly help things out!! ESPN is a crooked as they come. Also, many of the Teammates tweeted out that It did not happen. Good point was made by Austin Mack. He said "do you think a bunch of black guys would allow this to happen if it did happen"? There would have been a mutiny by the team if this story was true. Just another Ploy by McMurphy trying to get at Meyer. Meyer must have done something to this guy a long time ago and he has just waited in the weeds until he could pounce. He needs to be held accountable if he indeed fabricated this story!!

1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

What is this guys deal?? Is there something in Urbans passed that is holding to grudge for?

AT THE RESERVATION
farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Well if he pleaded with the NCAA to get a hardship to play this year because of his mother's health. If that is true he will have more trouble with the NCAA.

Return to “College Sports”