Wk 12...13 Syracuse @ 3 Notre Dame

OHHS old timer
SEOPS HOF

Wk 12...13 Syracuse @ 3 Notre Dame

Post by OHHS old timer »

Could be a good game. Thoughts....

I'm not old, I'm mold....still growing!!
2019 NCAA Tournament Pick 'em champ
Omega
SEOPS H

Re: Wk 12...13 Syracuse @ 3 Notre Dame

Post by Omega »

With Ian Book supposedly back at QB and the game being in South Bend, the Domers should win by two scores.

Syracuse's head coach Dino Babers always gets a solid blue collar effort out of the talent he has, but the purple one, Brian Kelly, has more weapons and depth at his disposal.

This game is likely the last chance that anyone has of knocking the Irish out of the college football playoffs.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
The General
All State

Post by The General »

This could be a real good game.Eric Dungy has been 1 of the most productive QBs in America the last 2 years. And he will carry them in this ballgame if they are competitive. Both programs have had pretty good success and a lot of experience playing at the "Old" Yankee stadium and the "NEW" Bankee stadium...I seriously question the Cuse and their personnel on defense,and know for a fact they play a lot faster in the Carrier Dome....ND is a SOLID football team and their D-Line is top 5 in the nation. Cuse will have a harder time moving the football in the outdoor elements in my opinion in this ballgame than usual..But what in the hell do I know?..IF...I was an Investor and I wanted action on this ballgame?....I would take The Irish and lay the 9 and the Hook and play the Under 63.5.....A 38-21 type football game....In my "Humble" Opinion :lol:

Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

Omega wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:13 pm With Ian Book supposedly back at QB and the game being in South Bend, the Domers should win by two scores.

Syracuse's head coach Dino Babers always gets a solid blue collar effort out of the talent he has, but the purple one, Brian Kelly, has more weapons and depth at his disposal.

This game is likely the last chance that anyone has of knocking the Irish out of the college football playoffs.
Color me wrong, the game is in New York City. That might actually give the Domers as good a home field advantage as South Bend.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
The General
All State

Post by The General »

Omega wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:12 pm
Omega wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:13 pm With Ian Book supposedly back at QB and the game being in South Bend, the Domers should win by two scores.

Color me wrong, the game is in New York City. That might actually give the Domers as good a home field advantage as South Bend.
Maybe!!....But Both have experience in the House That Ruth Built. And the NEWER Corporate Model....Nothing shocks me!!...But i would be kind of surprised if Coach Babers has enough tricks up his sleeve to get this done!!....But you NEVER know..Helluva Motivator and a helluva Football Coach....An XandO guy also..

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

National weather service for Saturday
A chance of rain, snow, and freezing rain before noon, then a chance of snow between noon and 1pm, then a chance of rain and snow after 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 36. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

Sure could change a game on turnovers. As well as makes this game a toss up.

The General
All State

Post by The General »

farmer wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:55 pm National weather service for Saturday
A chance of rain, snow, and freezing rain before noon, then a chance of snow between noon and 1pm, then a chance of rain and snow after 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 36. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

Sounds perfect!!...If you havent seen them check out ND's uniforms for this game!!....Wearing Pinstripes..I think they have played in the old/New Yankee Stadium close to 30 times in the past,and they will probably have at least 3/4 of the crowd!

Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Post by Chieftain2009 »

The General wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:33 am
farmer wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:55 pm National weather service for Saturday

Sounds perfect!!...If you havent seen them check out ND's uniforms for this game!!....Wearing Pinstripes..I think they have played in the old/New Yankee Stadium close to 30 times in the past,and they will probably have at least 3/4 of the crowd!

These uniforms are sick!!

The General
All State

Post by The General »

Heard Pro's and Con's about them! I personally like them!

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

November madness starts this Saturday with the overrated Syracuse Orangemen knocking off Notre Dame in a 24-21 effort. Turnovers and weather play havoc on the Fighting Irish.

Raiderball
SEOPS H

Post by Raiderball »

Don't like either team but probably dislike ND more. Hoping to see Syracuse get the upset in this one just to knock the Domers out of the playoffs.

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

Syracuse with the upset. They had Clemson beat and should have won that one. They won’t let this slip away.

Return to “College Sports”