Wk 12... 24 Cincinnati @ 11 UCF

OHHS old timer
SEOPS HOF

Wk 12... 24 Cincinnati @ 11 UCF

Post by OHHS old timer »

Does the streak continue....

I'm not old, I'm mold....still growing!!
2019 NCAA Tournament Pick 'em champ
X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Re: Wk 12... 24 Cincinnati @ 11 UCF

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

i believe so. but would love cinci to win

Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi
The General
All State

Post by The General »

Cincy has been solid on both sides of the ball. The youngster Ridder has been a pleasant surprise for the Bearcats throwing it for nearly 1900 yards and running it for 500 more.Their 3 RBs have over 1700 yards combined and avg. nearly 6 Yds Per Carry between them,led by Michael Warren and his 1100 yards in 10 ballgames. Very balanced ballclub...
Cincy has been real good on the other side of the ball also,holding opponents to less than 280 yards Per Game in total offense.Of course MMilton and UCF is a different animal.If they allow him to get going and let them play at that frenetic pace they love,they can score so fast and often you dont even have time to go to the bathroom.And Cincy will have to beat them in a shootout which is tough. UCF is NOT anywhere near as good defensively as they were last year.

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

gameday set for this game......glad to see the bearcats on the national spotlight Saturday night football.

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Bearcats with the upset. They have played the tougher schedule and it will show tomorrow in central Florida

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

The General wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:15 am Cincy has been solid on both sides of the ball. The youngster Ridder has been a pleasant surprise for the Bearcats throwing it for nearly 1900 yards and running it for 500 more.Their 3 RBs have over 1700 yards combined and avg. nearly 6 Yds Per Carry between them,led by Michael Warren and his 1100 yards in 10 ballgames. Very balanced ballclub...
Cincy has been real good on the other side of the ball also,holding opponents to less than 280 yards Per Game in total offense.Of course MMilton and UCF is a different animal.If they allow him to get going and let them play at that frenetic pace they love,they can score so fast and often you dont even have time to go to the bathroom.And Cincy will have to beat them in a shootout which is tough. UCF is NOT anywhere near as good defensively as they were last year.
I THINK THE BEARCATS WITH ''THE TRUCK'' IN THE BACKFIELD PULL THIS OFF GENERAL. AND PULL OFF THE UPSET IN SUNNY SOUTH FLORIDA. I RECORD EVERY OHIO TEAM I CAN TO WATCH.AND I LOVE THE MAC FOOTBALL WHEN THE OHIO TEAMS ARE PLAYING, AND I LOVE CINCY IN THEIR LEAGUE, THEY ARE A GOOD FIT THERE.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

super excited to see college game day there.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Bleeding Red wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:12 am Bearcats with the upset. They have played the tougher schedule and it will show tomorrow in central Florida
I think so as well red.

Return to “College Sports”