How The Ohio State Buckeyes Make The Playoff

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Re: How The Ohio State Buckeyes Make The Playoff

Post by dazed&confused »

The General wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:39 am
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:44 am hold up red, I may need to comeover too, i'll bring some clean hankies. I stated nothing but facts to general. no need to prove anything else. and I watch football all day Saturday all across the country. and dvr games back to back, to back. and watch the others through the week. and trust me when I say what you type doesn't bother me. in fact it entertains me. please continue. and at least I have enough respect to say OHIO STATE OR MICHIGAN, YOU DO KNOW OHIO PLAYS IN THE MAC RIGHT ????????????? just having some fun with an ole feller one to another. many may be surprised that I know who you are and have spoken with you. but that's between me you n the fencepost. and the luzianne sweet tea is just fine by itself and some big ole naval orange slabs in it. them days has been in the rear view mirror for 30 years. but back in the day I had a hollow leg, and could put em away with anybody. I like bein sober now.
I know you do and have!!....Just have some fun!...Like I said..Like who you want :D ....And I like being sober also!...Except sometimes when I am not :lol: ;) The best team I saw play yesterday was The Citadel..Not in their ability or their Jimmys and Joes!..But just how clean they play. The execute what they do,the triple read-it-down choice to the best of their ability. They didnt make many mistakes in their execution. They played as hard and as well as they possibly could have for as long as they could.They did not and would not take any gruff off THE TIDE's guys.I hate to see defenders get cut at the point of attack on the perimeter,or downfield which is supposed to be taboo. But I took up for them and was actually pulling for them early in the 3rd Qtr before the dam collapsed!!.....Some really GREAT football played all over the country..BIG..Small..And in-between..
Dude, don't you have something better to do like sell car insurance to losers with Shaq?!🤔

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse

Return to “College Sports”