MICHIGAN WOLVERINES @ OHIO STATE, FOR BIG TEN EAST TITLE.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

MICHIGAN WOLVERINES @ OHIO STATE, FOR BIG TEN EAST TITLE.

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

WHAT SAY YA'LL. WHAT A BARNBURNER WITH MARYLAND. KUDOS TO BOTH TEAMS. IF MARYLAND DOESN'T TAKE THE INTERIM TAG OFF MATT CANADA , THEY ARE NUTS. BUT CONGRATULATIONS TO THE BUCKEYES. UP NEXT MICHIGAN.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
smurray
SEOPS HO

Re: MICHIGAN WOLVERINES @ OHIO STATE, FOR BIG TEN EAST TITLE.

Post by smurray »

You expect us to talk about THE game next week after what just happened? PLEASE!!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

honestly I can't believe what I just saw from the buckeyes/terps game. I have been telling everybody for 6/7 weeks, don't sleep on Maryland. they are a very dangerous team, with an explosive running game. the buckeyes did all but giftwrap this game in an effort to give it away. but in the same respect this game looked identical to Oklahoma/Oklahoma state last week. no defense on either side. curious how the media plays this. nearly not a word was said when Oklahoma survived last week. and had the okey state kicker not missed the extra point, the cowboys would have won. but the media was very quiet about it. curious to see how the media spins this one. frankly we looked awful defensively and superb offensively despite a handful of turnovers. I say haskins for Heisman == no matter what anybody says about tua or grier. I cheered at the tv and screamed at the tv. frankly I could not tell you right now what I did more of. we looked terrible on defense, but great on offense. I may lose some friends but urban is doing some crazy questionable things in my mind. bringing tate in in crucial situations and something always goes wrong timing wise. dobbins and haskins carried the bucks, don't take them out. our secondary and cornerback play was atrocious for 4 and 5 star recruits. there will be plenty of people saying we didn't deserve the game and all that. but like it or not, we are 10-1. in the top 10. and playing for the big ten east title next week. I feel urban is making questionable calls, his mannerism is terrible right now as a leader on the sidelines. and even doing inappropriate things with his hands with the whole world watching. but i'll leave it at that. i'll not pretend to know what his situation is with his brain injury, but I'm praying for him. but something is way off whether it's urban or the locker room. and we need a serious checkup from the neckup this week. praise God we may Michigan at home next week. because we'd get hammered there I believe right now. hopefully we have a great aggressive game plan, a quick start, and more disciplined handling the ball. hopefully we have weber back next week to be able to rotate backs. dobbins and haskins had banner days. and it would not hurt my feelings a bit to see the terp running back McFarland transfer to ohio state. and he's a red shirt frosh. he is amazing and quick as a hiccup. like over 1200 total yards in this one combined. we simply can't play this way next week against Michigan, or we'll get bombed. maybe one of the most exciting and frustrating games I ever watched at the same time today in the terps/buckeyes game. if the terps don't take the interim tag off matt Canada, they are touched in the head, hire that man. good luckto the buckeyes this week in practice. I hope we get mumford back and go bucks, ozzie.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
9.5 INCHES
All Conference

Post by 9.5 INCHES »

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

smurray wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:23 pm You expect us to talk about THE game next week after what just happened? PLEASE!!
Ttun didnt exactly look like they are invincible vs Indiana

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

GO BLOW got beat up by Indiana. Chase Winovich sp? Goes out. As well as others. Along with many suffering from cramps. Tough game at home but a win for them. This is a game where a player who hasn't played much can be remembered for their play in the game.

Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

As much as I would like to see Ohio State muster heroics as they did in 1972 with three goal line stands against Michigan during a 14-11 Buckeye victory, the Wolves will frolic in Columbus 49-21.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Bleeding Red wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:14 pm
smurray wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:23 pm You expect us to talk about THE game next week after what just happened? PLEASE!!
Ttun didnt exactly look like they are invincible vs Indiana
exactly red, and when exactly are we supposed to start talking about the game. since they play this week smurray PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

9.5 INCHES wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:33 pm Image
I HAVE TO SAY I DON'T HATE MICHIGAN, I NEVER HAVE. I RESPECT THEM. I'M A DIEHARD BUCKEYE SINCE BIRTH PLUS 9 MONTHS MR INCHES. BUT THAT LOGO IS COOL AS HECK. I'VE NEVER SEEN THAT BEFORE.

The General
All State

Post by The General »

I have NEVER seen a Major College Football team allow MORE receivers to just run by them than what Mary did yesterday :lol: ..NEVER...I just watched the game....AND....I HAVE NEVER seen a poorer Officiated and managed football game than that one yesterday :lol: .....For both teams!...It was a joke..

The eye test...Are they deserved?.....The resume?.....Are they 1 of the 4 best teams in America?....Should be set in stone for ohio..ALL a resounding NO..

Now what about Michigan?..How do they answer those questions? They are already behind in the count at 1 ball and 2 strikes with their loss to ND,and the fact that Psu,Bucky,and spart are just average ballclubs. At least this is how that commitee should look at it.

Michigan has beat 5 teams with a winning record.The teams that they have defeated are a combined 54-56 Overall.They got 3 snoozers all at home in a row after flunking the ND test..SMU,WMU,and a terrible(At the time Nebraska).They fell behind NWestern,who could NOT at the time fall forward for a yard running the football,17-0. They hung in there and watched NW Gag that lead down the tubes.

Chase Winovich,who in reality has been the BEST and most PRODUCTIVE edge defender in the big 14 the last 2-3 years was carted off yesterday. LB DBush hobbled off also.But I would imagine it would take a Natural disaster to keep either off the field.RGary is back and healthy and they have good depth up front defensively. They have SEC TYPE speed on defense in their front 7. Secondary is probably overrated but competent. Don Brown is elite and will come after Haskins like nobody ohio has played.If they can get home with 4 and stop the run with 2-high safety and man-Under?..Game,set,and Match...Katy Bar The Door. I dont think UM is going to let ohio beat them on speed-outs,bubble screens,2 under Mesh routes....Trying to go over-under on a corner/safety. Haskins throws the 18 yard Comeback as good as anyone when he has time. AND...ohio HAS to keep taking shots down field.big 14 Officiating is SO Freaking Horrible you NEVER know what is PI or not. ohio has some pretty decent Wide-outs...Not Nationally elite. But better than most,if not all,in that league.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Xichigan plays Ohio this week? I thought the Big Ten vs MAC deal was over years ago?!?!

Moron!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

we definitely need to take more shots vertically down the field.

The General
All State

Post by The General »

Bleeding Red wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:01 am Xichigan plays Ohio this week? I thought the Big Ten vs MAC deal was over years ago?!?!

Moron!
The little captain of the Flailing HOMER ship is back calling names :lol: You are such a cry-baby wimp!...Get a hold of your Moderator yet Wimp?...THE OHIO UNIVERSITY is located in Athens,Ohio...THE OSU BEAVERS from THE PAC-12 are located in Corvallis,Oregon...THE OSU COWBOYS from THE B1G are located in Stillwater,Oklahoma..So you thought wrong..AS usual......Yes Michigan plays #hi# this week. Pay attention and quit tattling on Raiderball for making you cry :lol: :lol: Wimpy..

And no... THE MAC and big 14 are not over...The big 14 has actually played MAC schools nearly 350 times trying to schedule up in their"Illustrious" past :lol: ...MAC schools are a big part of #hi#'s Resume the last 20 years or so :lol: Actually they played 11 ballgames vs The MAC this year Crybaby,including losses by Purdue(49-20) to the renowned Eastern Michigan program...The fabled Rutgers Scarlet Knights were upset by the Buffalo Bulls by 4 TDs...AND.....Drum ROLL please???...YOUR big 14 West Division Champions,who will be in the big 14 CHAMPIONSHIP GAME :lol: :lol: ,were knocked OFF by the "Fighting"Terry Bowdens :D and his AKRON Zips...You cant make this stuff up....But the big 14 West does have a collective winning record of 39-38 by its member schools

Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:55 am
9.5 INCHES wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:33 pm Image
I HAVE TO SAY I DON'T HATE MICHIGAN, I NEVER HAVE. I RESPECT THEM. I'M A DIEHARD BUCKEYE SINCE BIRTH PLUS 9 MONTHS MR INCHES. BUT THAT LOGO IS COOL AS HECK. I'VE NEVER SEEN THAT BEFORE.
Bait, I think that logo, or one similar to it dates back to the 1950's.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I never have seen that before I actually like it.

9.5 INCHES
All Conference

Post by 9.5 INCHES »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

that's enough of that inches.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

ttun really strugged against Indiana. That game shows that The Game this Saturday could come down to one turnover or possession.

I think this game is much closer than the "Experts" on this board who hate OSU think lol.

I am not going to make a prediction right now, but will later in the week. As of right now I think his game is decided by less than 7 points either way. OSU's special teams might be the difference.

I know that OSU has some glaring problems right now on D, but those are much easier to fix than trying to correct an offense in late November that cant score points.

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

Bleeding Red wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:56 am ttun really strugged against Indiana. That game shows that The Game this Saturday could come down to one turnover or possession.

I think this game is much closer than the "Experts" on this board who hate OSU think lol.

I am not going to make a prediction right now, but will later in the week. As of right now I think his game is decided by less than 7 points either way. OSU's special teams might be the difference.

I know that OSU has some glaring problems right now on D, but those are much easier to fix than trying to correct an offense in late November that cant score points.
I agree Red.......we definitely can score points

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I'm taking the bucks at home. And our punting game is excellent. But hope we don't have to do it often. I say 21 -17 Ohio State. Low scoring defensive battle will shock everybody, And not look like a big12 game. I SEE A SAFETY IN THIS GAME SOMEWHERE.

Return to “College Sports”