What to expect CFB Poll by Playoff Committee 4th Week.

Valenth
SEOP

What to expect CFB Poll by Playoff Committee 4th Week.

Post by Valenth »

With a slight shakeup in the Top 10.. Here's what I see..

1. Alabama
2. Clemson
3. Notre Dame.
4. Michigan
5. Georgia
6. Oklahoma
7. Washington State
8. LSU
9. UCF
10. Ohio State
11. Florida
12. Penn State
13. Texas
14. Kentucky
15. WVU
16. Washington
17. Syracuse
18. Utah
19. Mississippi State
20. Iowa State
21. Northwestern
22. Pittsburgh
23. Utah State
24. Boise State
25. Army

Despite Ohio States terrible performance.. I think the committee holds them at 10 going into the Game...

I think we see Army and Pittsburgh appear in the Top 25..

Cincy and Boston College Falls off

The General
All State

Re: What to expect CFB Poll by Playoff Committee 4th Week.

Post by The General »

Good list!!!.....Psu is WAYYYYYY to overvalued,overranked,and overrated!!....Did you watch them?

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

PSU I He didn't see the game but I am not a fan of James Franklin. He started to turn around Vanderbilt then when backwards. To become a surprise hire at PSU. Then ruins Christian Hackenburg with play calling with a poor offensive line. That just got him abused. Which Hackenburg never recovered from. Then rode Barkley and a special group of players to very good records. Now without Barkley has fallen off. Maybe a coach to help out but not to keep up at a high level.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Washington State playing very well should be above Oklahoma. I don't think UCF will make it to the playoffs but they may get voted close to #4 just to say they are giving teams outside the Power 5 conferences a chance.

With people calling for OSU to fall back because of poor play. There are not other teams behind them playing well enough to take the move up.Just the way it is this year of up and down play.

The General
All State

Post by The General »

farmer wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:17 pm Washington State playing very well should be above Oklahoma. I don't think UCF will make it to the playoffs but they may get voted close to #4 just to say they are giving teams outside the Power 5 conferences a chance.

With people calling for OSU to fall back because of poor play. There are not other teams behind them playing well enough to take the move up.Just the way it is this year of up and down play.
I think you are exactly right!!

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

No rationale for Oklahoma being ranked so high and punish Ohio State. The Sooners have won close games with an atrocious defense just like Ohio State. They gave up 40 to Kansas and should have gotten beat the week before had it into been for a missed PAT by Ok. State. You cant punish Ohio State and not Oklahoma.....
LSU being ranked above these 1 loss teams isnt right either.
UCF simply doesn’t play the schedule so its a toss up where you put them.
The Committee will position SEC teams as high as possible and for some reason love Oklahoma even though they are no different than Ohio State.

Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

Wazzou may have positioned themselves to be a contender for the fourth spot if Michigan and the Big 12 falters. Even with chaos, only the top seven have a shot at the playoffs.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

Omega wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:33 pm Wazzou may have positioned themselves to be a contender for the fourth spot if Michigan and the Big 12 falters. Even with chaos, only the top seven have a shot at the playoffs.
I don’t think so:
Michigan loses to OSU or Northwestern they are done.
Oklahoma loses to W Va they are done.
Georgia loses to Alabama they are done.
Washington State loses to Wash they are done.

If all those lose (Mich to OSU) then OSU has more of a resume then does LSU with 1 loss and a Conference Championship.
Just don’t know how you put two loss Georgia or LSU ahead of a 1 loss Conference Champion.

Again, Ohio State is being crucified with the way they are playing and winning while Oklahoma is doing the exact same thing and being praised.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

smurray wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:37 pm
Omega wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:33 pm Wazzou may have positioned themselves to be a contender for the fourth spot if Michigan and the Big 12 falters. Even with chaos, only the top seven have a shot at the playoffs.
I don’t think so:

If all those lose (Mich to OSU) then OSU has more of a resume then does LSU with 1 loss and a Conference Championship.
Just don’t know how you put two loss Georgia or LSU ahead of a 1 loss Conference Champion.

Again, Ohio State is being crucified with the way they are playing and winning while Oklahoma is doing the exact same thing and being praised.
Truth.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

Oklahoma and ohio state flip I hope.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

I don’t think so:

Not only that, but there is no rational way they can put LSU into the mix to play Bama again after Bama boat raced them.

The Citadel put up more yards on Bama than LSU. Think about that for a minute.

Citadel rushed for 275 yards. No passing yards on only 2 attempts.

LSU rushed for 12...yes 12 yards on Bama. AT HOME. They threw for 184.

Even so, the one dimensional Citadel had nearly 100 more yards of offense than LSU did. And they did it on the road.

Its a disgrace that LSU is even being propped up inside the top 15.

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

the current 6-10 teams need to shake up quite bit tomorrow night. IMO

6. Oklahoma
7. Washington State
8. LSU
9. UCF
10. Ohio State

those spots need to be reviewed

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

penn state is too high, northwestern needs to be higher. they should flip Oklahoma and ohio state.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

very proud of the citadel effort. can that affect bama. maybe Clemson changes to 1. but that'll never happen with espsecn.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

so much talk about ohio state skweekin by, other teams have done the same thing. but let ohio state do it. and down we go.

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

Bleeding Red wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:54 am
I don’t think so:

Not only that, but there is no rational way they can put LSU into the mix to play Bama again after Bama boat raced them.

The Citadel put up more yards on Bama than LSU. Think about that for a minute.

Citadel rushed for 275 yards. No passing yards on only 2 attempts.

LSU rushed for 12...yes 12 yards on Bama. AT HOME. They threw for 184.

Even so, the one dimensional Citadel had nearly 100 more yards of offense than LSU did. And they did it on the road.

Its a disgrace that LSU is even being propped up inside the top 15.
Absolutely agree about LSU. No way they should be top 10 with 2 losses.
Oklahoma and Ohio State are pretty much identical and they have the Sooners at 6 and Buckeyes clawing and scratching to stay at 10......

I’m not saying Ohio State would beat Alabama or Clemson but what do you think Oklahoma would do, or Washington State or UCF. We all kn ow what LSU did for goodness sake....

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I think ohio state beats Oklahoma, wazzou, and ucf. not Clemson or bama. I don't think people realize the effort of purdue that day after all the press over the young man with cancer. they gave a super human effort, ohio state was flat. and the whole world was happy except buckeye fans as far as the victory. but I have no doubt that GOD willed that game to purdue. no matter what anyone else says. but we have to repair whatever is broken this off season. there are rumors urban will be gone. almost certainly ryan day will be a head coach somewhere, and greg schiano is likely on the hot seat. or atop a list for a position himself again elsewhere. but we got locker room problems bad, it'll come out eventually. I think bosa leaving was a sign, and was a crucial blow to the woody hayes athletic center. from one corner to another.

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

you are onto something bait!!!

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
Raiderball
SEOPS H

Post by Raiderball »

don't go there bait... you're starting to sound like that whiner red blood or blood red or something like that
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:21 am so much talk about ohio state skweekin by, other teams have done the same thing. but let ohio state do it. and down we go.

The General
All State

Post by The General »

Raiderball wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:21 pm don't go there bait... you're starting to sound like that whiner red blood or blood red or something like that
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:21 am so much talk about ohio state skweekin by, other teams have done the same thing. but let ohio state do it. and down we go.
Exactly right!!...The wimpy,crybaby snitch your mentor YTB?...Arent you better than that?... Dont attach yourself with some poop For Brains Know Nothing ohio HOMER like redboy? Come on man...... You know certain things...He doesnt know Jack poop...He says he knows who Raiderball is!!....What an idiot!!...What a moron...Cheer for your Buckeyes man....And hard...and keep posting

Return to “College Sports”