THE SEC

The General
All State

THE SEC

Post by The General »

Now the "Spokesman" says this is an Ohio-based Sports Board!..And maybe it is. The #hi% bux "Spokesman" told this 1 fellow that he wanted to meet him and throw down on him :lol: :lol: ....He has calmed down some though!..Now he just wants to cry and "Tattle" on posters to Moderators.But anyways..A LOT of Great football (AND Most of it) is played outside the borders of Ohio. AND no more so than THE Southeastern Conference.Examples?
*THE SEC East is THE BEST division in college football this year with a collective overall record of 49-27.Followed closely by THE SEC WEST who is 48-29...Combined THE SEC is 97-56 Overall this football season
*THE SEC will have 11 teams in Bowl games. 12 if Ole Miss knocks off MSU in the EGG BOWL.
*THE TIDE has defeated 6 teams this year with a winning record,and the teams they have defeated have a collective 61-59 Overall record
*Georgia has beat 6 teams with a winning record,and the teams they have defeated have a collective 62-48 record.Their only loss is to a 9-2 ballclub in Death Valley.
*LSU has defeated 5 teams with a winning record,and the teams they have defeated have a collective 49-51 record.However LSU's 2 losses were to the # 1 Team in College football and to the Gators in THE SWAMP.Combined these 2 teams are 19-3..

Now another "poster" says Nobody wants to talk to me when I bring up FACTS they dont want to see,hear ,or think about :lol: :lol: ;)

The General
All State

Re: THE SEC

Post by The General »

Did You Know?....Well you will now IF...You sneak a peak :lol:
*THE SEC..OR where it"Just Means More" has had The Most Players Drafted into the NFL in the last 5 years by almost a 100 players?
*THE TIDE has had 65 players drafted in the last 10 years?
*THE SEC has had 22 players selected in the NFL draft the last 2 years in the 1st ROUND?
*There is a strong possibility that 1/2 the players selected in this year's draft will be from THE SEC.
*THE TIDE has had 8 players selected in the 1st round the last 2 years/AND..Upwards to 6 or 7 more this year...Nearly all but a couple with eligibility left..CHEW on that when you make the excuse that the Defense is bad because"WE" lose so many to the NFL... :lol:
*THE SEC has won 9 out of the last 12 National Championships in College Football/And 4 times SEC teams have been runnersup.
*THE SEC has won 10 out the last 15 National Championships.
*THE SEC won 7 National Titles in a row between 2006-2013.
*THE SEC has won 13 out the last 26 National Championships in football/BY 5 DIFFERENT Schools
*THE TIDE has won 6 National Titles in the Last 26 yrs/4 times a Runnerup during the BCS/Playoff Era.
*THE TIDE has won 5 out of the last 9 titles.

If you didnt know?...Now you do!...IF you Sneak that Peak....You can thank me Later!!...RTR

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Still crying I see. What's new lol.

When is your next magic trick of making yourself disappear like you did after bashing OSU in 2014 to have it blow up in your face when they won the NC?

Everyone here remembers that. You're as thin skin as they come.

The General
All State

Post by The General »

Bleeding Red wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:02 pm Still crying I see. What's new lol.

When is your next magic trick of making yourself disappear like you did after bashing OSU in 2014 to have it blow up in your face when they won the NC?

Everyone here remembers that. You're as thin skin as they come.
We got a pecker!!...I mean a peeker :lol: Anytime a person like myself would leave a site like this is to get away from a wimpy little crybaby like you who has no knowledge to offer me..."Peeker Red" :lol: ..What a SFB's you are!! :lol:

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

No. Thin skin 😭😭😭

The General
All State

Post by The General »

Bleeding Red wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:34 pm No. Thin skin 😭😭😭
You know what the fact that you are IN LOVE with THE General tells me about you Peekerred?..Now DO NOT sob now wimpy little crybaby.It will be ok....You have 20/20 vision and a desire to be schooled.ALL the time...Find someone else wimp.... :lol: :lol:

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Lol. Whatever you think old man

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Yet you are the one making threads about me.

Think about that. Let that sink into your thin skin.

Amazing. I bet you think about me all the time. Thats quite disturbing old man 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

GENERAL IF YOU ARE SAYING I HAVE SAID SOMETHING TO MODS, YOU ALREADY KNOW ME BETTER THAN THAT. I TAKE CARE OF ME N ME ONLY. AND SPEAK FOR ME N ME ONLY. SO IF YOU HAVE HEARD ANYTHING DIFFERENT PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:28 pm GENERAL IF YOU ARE SAYING I HAVE SAID SOMETHING TO MODS, YOU ALREADY KNOW ME BETTER THAN THAT. I TAKE CARE OF ME N ME ONLY. AND SPEAK FOR ME N ME ONLY. SO IF YOU HAVE HEARD ANYTHING DIFFERENT PLEASE LET ME KNOW.
No he is talking about me. I reported a post calling me a "dipshit".

Obviously the poster is still allowed to post so that has been noted. Now I wont feel bad calling people dipshits on here, since it's now obviously acceptable to do so.

Raiderball
SEOPS H

Post by Raiderball »

:shock: :shock: :shock:
red calling someone else thin skinned... :lol:

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Raiderball wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:40 pm :shock: :shock: :shock:
red calling someone else thin skinned... :lol:
I know you dipshit! :lol: :lol:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

oh snap, now I just spit sweet tea out my nosrtils. that's a hoot.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Raiderball
SEOPS H

Post by Raiderball »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

The General
All State

Post by The General »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:45 am oh snap, now I just spit sweet tea out my nosrtils. that's a hoot.
Why?..Why dont you Argue...Debate....or disprove what I posted?....Comment....Agree...Disagree...Just because that wimp moron redboy is a HOMER spokesman on here...Dont let this punk turn you green man!1...Unless its cash

alabama mike
SE

Post by alabama mike »

The General,

I love the SEC and really love Alabama (since I am from there) but in my opinion, I do not think it is cool to brag about the SEC. Just let the play on the field do the talking.

The General
All State

Post by The General »

alabama mike wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:29 pm The General,

I love the SEC and really love Alabama (since I am from there) but in my opinion, I do not think it is cool to brag about the SEC. Just let the play on the field do the talking.
You are a Good man Mike!!...But you need to relax and have some fun!!!...An SEC team MAY win the Title this year. It has been known to happen. If you know what I mean. And they may not!! :lol: ...It wont make or break me in MY WALLET :lol: ;) I know when to hold em! and I know when to fold em!!...Most of the time... :lol: I am pretty sure for the MOST part,compared to the majority of ballclubs,that they yak it up pretty loud between the hashes...Dont you?

alabama mike
SE

Post by alabama mike »

General, I grew up on Alabama football with Coach Bryant, Joe Namath, Kenny Stabler, Scott Hunter of the 60's and then the Bone in the 70's. I watched in horror after Coach Stalling left and we went through about 15 years of mediocrity with Dubose, Shula and the mess with Price. Coach Nick Saban came in and made the Tide relevant again the way Coach Bryant did.

I understand how people want us to lose, much like the country was rooting against USC when they dominated in the early 2000's, Nebraska in the 90"s and Miami in the 80's. Its a cycle and our run will come to an end some day in the future. I also remember a few things I was taught as a youngster, to remember my raising, treat others with respect and to show class win or lose.

I think in my own personal belief that most of us on here give and take in good nature ribbing but sometimes, even I go too far. That is one reason I no longer post on here as much as I did in the past or on the once famous JJ Huddle site that is now gone. Its a game and at the end of the day I am going to be friends with Ohio State, West Virginia, Michigan and our case, Auburn fans because they are as passionate about their team as you and I.

Win or lose, I am going to be Crimson Tide until the day I die. When we lose, the sun will come up and life will go forward and I am going to move on. I'll even throw in a few digs at some friends BurgFan77 and people I work with or know personally but I am not going on a forum and bust people's chops if I don't know them. Life is too short and there are more important things to be concerned with. No disrespect to you or any other poster on here is intended.

Blessings to all of you during Thanksgiving!

The General
All State

Post by The General »

alabama mike wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:33 am General, I grew up on Alabama football with Coach Bryant, Joe Namath, Kenny Stabler, Scott Hunter of the 60's and then the Bone in the 70's. I watched in horror after Coach Stalling left and we went through about 15 years of mediocrity with Dubose, Shula and the mess with Price. Coach Nick Saban came in and made the Tide relevant again the way Coach Bryant did.

I understand how people want us to lose, much like the country was rooting against USC when they dominated in the early 2000's, Nebraska in the 90"s and Miami in the 80's. Its a cycle and our run will come to an end some day in the future. I also remember a few things I was taught as a youngster, to remember my raising, treat others with respect and to show class win or lose.

I think in my own personal belief that most of us on here give and take in good nature ribbing but sometimes, even I go too far. That is one reason I no longer post on here as much as I did in the past or on the once famous JJ Huddle site that is now gone. Its a game and at the end of the day I am going to be friends with Ohio State, West Virginia, Michigan and our case, Auburn fans because they are as passionate about their team as you and I.

Win or lose, I am going to be Crimson Tide until the day I die. When we lose, the sun will come up and life will go forward and I am going to move on. I'll even throw in a few digs at some friends BurgFan77 and people I work with or know personally but I am not going on a forum and bust people's chops if I don't know them. Life is too short and there are more important things to be concerned with. No disrespect to you or any other poster on here is intended.

Blessings to all of you during Thanksgiving!
Great names!!!..Great Players...Loved those guys!!....I personally fell in love with SEC in the 1960s along with my Cleveland Browns,Arnold Palmer,My Redlegs.....Pete..JB..Doggie....The Pistol In Hoops.... Jerry West.... Hondo.....Coach Wooden and his squads.....THE Wildcats from Lexington.... Notre Dame football.....The Packers...Pretty diversified.....STILL watch my REDLEGS....Can name you EVERY starter on the 1964 NFL WORLD CHAMPIONS Browns....Watched the game and remember it like it was last week in their win over the Colts and Johnny U..

Coach Bryant,Coach Stallings,and Coach Saban have won 12 TITLES since 1961.....Coach Bryant won 232 games in 25 years...When he retired after 1982 it wasnt exactly gloom and doom... Except the fact that Bear couldnt survive...Coach Perkins and Coach Curry(Tremendous players and human beings) won 58 ballgames between them in 7 years and won 70% of their games

Then when Coach stallings came in 1990 he ramped it up and averaged 10 wins a year and a National Title in his 7 years...After he left Dennis Franchione,Mike Dubose,and Coach Shula's boy actually all had 10-win seasons...But they couldnt sustain it of course....Price just wanted to get juiced up and HOLLER ROLL TIDE in Houses of Ill Repute :lol: :lol:

And then Coach Saban arrives in 2007... Goes 7-6 his 1st year....But the rest is what they might say??/....History...What a run!!!

Blessings to you also!!!! We LIVE in a GREAT country!!!!!

The General
All State

Post by The General »

Georgia is 10-1 in THE #1 Division in College football in 2018.....THE SEC East

Georgia has beaten 6 teams with a winning record...The teams that Ga has defeated are a combined 62-48..

Their only loss was to the 7th ranked team in America.

Ga has the 3rd strongest Strength of Schedule in America.

Ga is 11th in America in total yards per game.

Jake Fromm is ranked 3rd in America in total QBR....His backup could start for ANYONE in this country not named SOONER..THE TIDE..WVU..Mizzu...UCF..and possibly a couple of others...

Ga is 9th in America running the football,and their set of RBs and when Fields plays are better than ANYONE elses EXCEPT THE TIDE in this country.

Ga is 15th in the country in total yards allowed.

Ga is 3rd in the Country in Offensive Efficiency and 6th in Defensive Efficiency..

Ga averages nearly 7.5 Yds Per Play.......And Give up 5 Yds Per Play...And remember ..Georgia doesnt PLAY fast in order to try to FRONTRUN their opponent or are they determined to STAT-PAD their QB...

Ga has a +253 Scoring Differential this season....

What in the hell is the committee looking at?....It doesnt take a nuclear scientist to figure this out :lol: :lol: They are trying their BEST to prop up a big 14 team and not take the heat for putting the 4 BEST teams in there which would include 2 SEC Teams...It is simple...

Return to “College Sports”