BIG TEN CHAMPIONSHIP IN INDY. NORTHWESTERN WILDCATS VS. THEE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES, WHAT SAY YA'LL.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: BIG TEN CHAMPIONSHIP IN INDY. NORTHWESTERN WILDCATS VS. THEE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES, WHAT SAY YA'LL.

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

rather childish, don't you think.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: BIG TEN CHAMPIONSHIP IN INDY. NORTHWESTERN WILDCATS VS. THEE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES, WHAT SAY YA'LL.

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

and another thing, don't pm me and call me a *ickhead then not allow me to respond. I have more class in my thumbnail than you hoss. you sling enough crap on the wall people will notice. you may fool some people , but not this ole boy.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:26 am and another thing, don't pm me and call me a *ickhead then not allow me to respond. I have more class in my thumbnail than you hoss. you sling enough crap on the wall people will notice. you may fool some people , but not this ole boy.
Classy General lol. You must have gotten under his skin :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “College Sports”