Cotton Bowl - CFP Semifinal: #3 Notre Dame 3 vs. #2 Clemson 30

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Re: Cotton Bowl - CFP Semifinal: #3 Notre Dame 3 vs. #2 Clemson 30

Post by FANOSPORTS »

Bleeding Red wrote: Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:02 pm
FANOSPORTS wrote: Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:05 pm I also said all year long ND was over rated. They can say what they want each weekend at the end of year when the CFP rankings come out of that "secretive" room with the opinions of the 13 talking heads. SOS and how you're playing at year end should Trump everything else with the "best " teams in but brand and $$$ will always win out at the end. IMO it should have been Alabama, Clemson, Georgia, Oklahoma, Ohio State, LSU, Florida, Notre Dame, UCF and Wahington State Top 10. Michigan and Washington also to high in end ratings. Yes Washington beat WSU @ year end but played in a close snow bowl game where passing was enabled. OSU should destroy Washington and Georgia the same with Texas. The best game remaining is the championship game which is the way it should be, a toss up. Call me SEC biased if you wish but they are by far the best overall conference by far, regardless of 1, 2 or 3 loss teams.
Nah. You're completely wrong. Georgia got gashed by LSU and no conference championship. I can see them at #5 but no higher.
Exactly why I have LSU #6 and conference titles don't mean much anymore at year end if you're winning titles over 3 to 5 loss teams. (I.e. Texas, Northwestern, Utah, Pitt - All of which are in the Power 5 conferences).

"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"
Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Having LSU #6 just proves your ability to see college teams for what they are......you cant.

Have you even watched LSU? They are AWFUL offensively.

TheFlyingDutchman
JV Team

Post by TheFlyingDutchman »

I wonder if Ciemson could beat Purdue ?

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

Bleeding Red wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:17 pm Having LSU #6 just proves your ability to see college teams for what they are......you cant.

Have you even watched LSU? They are AWFUL offensively.
Joey had 400 yd and 4 td's today and LSU had 8 defensive starters out (sitting, targeting etc) against a team Ranked higher. I would rather have OSU playing against any SEC team rather than a Pac-12 champion that is terrible.

"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"

Return to “College Sports”