UNLV @ OHIO STATE. YOUR THOUGHTS HERE.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: UNLV @ OHIO STATE. YOUR THOUGHTS HERE.

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:20 am finals prediction bucks 52---unlv 14

DANG LEGEND I NEED YOU TO SCRATCH OFF SOME LOTT'REY TICKETS FOR OLE BAIT WHEN I CAN AFFORD TO BUY SOME. YOU BOUTH NAILED THIS ONE.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:23 am
X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:20 am finals prediction bucks 52---unlv 14

DANG LEGEND I NEED YOU TO SCRATCH OFF SOME LOTT'REY TICKETS FOR OLE BAIT WHEN I CAN AFFORD TO BUY SOME. YOU BOUTH NAILED THIS ONE.
And two more sure TD's looking to go on the board but fumbles at the one going in.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

I didn't watch all the game had other things to do. I saw the 1st quarter. Yes JT looked better but you had to take it for what it was. Would say like a practice but OSU practices are probably harder than that. More like a Pro Day for players going to the NFL. No pressure easy to throw and catch. He throws for only 209 yards with 69 of that was the 1 long run after the catch. Take that away he had only 140 yards. JT throws better when the game is not on the line and if he makes a mistake the team may not lose. He is a stat stuffer perfect for Fantasy Football not for real football in a close game.

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:23 am

I sometimes amaze myself lol

Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi
X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Jts average completion yards was 17 since 69 was on one play you cut that down to 12 yards a comp yea seems about right for him lol

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

dazed&confused wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:02 am Maybe Meyer was sending a message to the unpaid QB who is getting a free education
Hum, interesting never thought of that!

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

It was UNLV.......so I am taking it for what its worth.

Outside of the Haskins pick 6 (growing pains), I would still take him over JTB any day.

Everyone expected Ohio State's offense to look spectacular Saturday and it did. I still dont think this offense will hold up to a very good defense who can keep nearly every play in front of the safeties. Still no deep threat with JTB.

Just my opinion.

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

dazed&confused wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:02 am Maybe Meyer was sending a message to the unpaid QB who is getting a free education
Thats alot of it. Like i said joeys best bet is to shut up and run

Return to “College Sports”