OSU vs PSU

Who wins?

Total votes: 0

gtownlotlizard
Riding the Bench

Post by gtownlotlizard »

The question isn't who will win this game, its will penn state score? I don't think they do and the bucks roll 24-0

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

Buckeye will probaly overcome the Lions and win after a tough close first half

rockhillbasketball
All Conference

Post by rockhillbasketball »

OH-..

All-AmericanBalla
Riding the Bench

Post by All-AmericanBalla »

cant wait fo dis game :-D

fuzzhead
SEOP

Post by fuzzhead »

-IO

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

Hail to the Victor :lol:

Orestes
S

Post by Orestes »

Terrible call by replay official on the Robo catch right there....

They are supposed to be looking for completely indisuptable evidence to overturn a call. Instead, that replay official just made his judgement on what he thought the call should be. There is a big difference in that kind of decision making. Horrible call. They need to reexplain the way the replay sytem works to these guys.

bucking red
Varsity

Post by bucking red »

Turn the white out :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol:

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

Penn state did its best but OSU is good and they are showing why they are number one

Tiger Man
Varsity

Post by Tiger Man »

WAY TO GO BUCKS!!!!!!!

YOU ARE #1

sports junkie
JV Team

Post by sports junkie »

Not even a game :shock: Penn State never knew what hit them, #1 Bucks :lol: :lol:

All-AmericanBalla
Riding the Bench

Post by All-AmericanBalla »

Buckeyes played good ball. They have my respect.

oak hill71
All State

Post by oak hill71 »

All-AmericanBalla wrote:Buckeyes played good ball. They have my respect.

Capital letters, periods, spaces.
No way.

Just joking with you.

OSU_FAN2008
Waterboy

Post by OSU_FAN2008 »

The buckeyes should have everyons respect after tonights game! I don't think we will be hearing from PSU Fan anymore! Shows how good OSU really is on a rebuilding season!!

Orestes
S

Post by Orestes »

OSU_FAN2008 wrote:The buckeyes should have everyons respect after tonights game! I don't think we will be hearing from PSU Fan anymore! Shows how good OSU really is on a rebuilding season!!

Eh. psufan seemed fairly civil this season. I don't know if he saw the writing on the wall, or if he has just grown up a little bit. However, he didn't appear to be overly disrespectful in his one post about the game, and that did surprise me quite a bit. I do hope though that he changes his location. OSU has defeated PSU by over 20 now twice since the 17-10 game.

buckeye21
JV Team

Post by buckeye21 »

Now that you said that he wont change his location. :lol: But in reality I talked to psufan in a PM and he was very nice and helpful to me for the questions I had about possibly going to watch the game in Happy Valley. I think he just makes off the wall comments to get us Buckeye fans riled up!

Anyways about the game........I was very impressed with the offense but not overly pleased with the defense. Yes I know the D only gave up 10 points(special teams gave up 7) but there were some big holes open for the PSU running backs. I think they are correctable areas but they need to get it fixed for PJ Hill next week and definitely for THE GAME with Mike Hart running the rock! All in all great game by the Bucks!! ;-)

Orestes
S

Post by Orestes »

Yeah. I was a little annoyed with the defense as well. Hopefully it gives them some talking points to focus on this week in practice.

rockhillbasketball
All Conference

Post by rockhillbasketball »

WAY TO GO OSU!

YOU ARE #1

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

Penn state should look foward to next year it might be better for them

psufan
Waterboy

Post by psufan »

Just got back from state college, and i have to say that ohio state played a very good game, very sound on offense with a very impresive offensive line, great atmosphere on gameday and about untill halfway through the third quarter,

Penn States offense had the chances to make some plays but could not convert on third down, penn states defense also did not show up allowing, i don't know how many third down conversions, but still a very enjoyable day including gameday, tailgating, and watching the blue white basketball game in the bryce jordan centre, would have enjoyed a win more, but being there made my day.

Return to “College Sports”