More RESPECT for Ohio State

Is OSU the legit #1 now?

Total votes: 0

Brutus8907
All State

Post by Brutus8907 »

All-AmericanBalla wrote:why dont u all grow up. this is about football not about how someone types. so get over yourself and i know i know about the game than most of you on here. its hilarious how immature you idiots are. :roll:

i wouldnt mind it so much if i could actually understand all of it. there's been a few times i couldnt comprehend what the hell you were tryin to say.

but anyway, back on topic. if there's anything else the bucks can do to prove they're the number one team in the nation and they deserve that ranking, let us know and we'll add it to the list and check it off when we get to it.

TAR HEEL FAN44
SE

Post by TAR HEEL FAN44 »

I was surprised...OSU offense is looking AWESOME...But they still have that one game at the end...AT MICHIGAN...So OSU has a long way to go with a bull eyes on they back.

rockhillbasketball
All Conference

Post by rockhillbasketball »

OSU showed up PSU last night.

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

i have respect for osu because i have too i live with an osu alum

buckeyeshots
Freshman Team

Post by buckeyeshots »

ACTULLY........ We have a tough game this week, next week, AND November 17th :twisted: . Hope the players don't look over the next couple of weeks. I know this won't happen though because Tressel will have their minds straight.

Return to “College Sports”