OSU class of 2009

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

OSU class of 2009

Post by noreply66 »

Jack Mewhort became the fourth prospect to commit to Ohio State for 2009.

6' 6" 285 pound OL from Toledo St. John

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

prepare for Josh Jenkins

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Ohio State picked up its 5th commitment for 2009 Adam Homan

6' 3" 230 pound fullback from Coldwater

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
rockhillbasketball
All Conference

Post by rockhillbasketball »

I heard Adam Homan was a beast.

buckeye21
JV Team

Post by buckeye21 »

BigMcCauley55 wrote:prepare for Josh Jenkins

If he does commit to tOSU then he would be part of the 2008 class.

Orestes
S

Post by Orestes »

The rumblings are definitely getting louder and louder about Jenkins to OSU. That would give OSU 4 All-American lineman in the 2008 class. Does anyone want to play behind that line?

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

noreply66 wrote:Ohio State picked up its 5th commitment for 2009 Adam Homan

6' 3" 230 pound fullback from Coldwater
That's great.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Adam Homan's brother also plays at Ohio State

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
bigtimehitter
All Conference

Post by bigtimehitter »

noreply66 wrote:Adam Homan's brother also plays at Ohio State

thought it sounded familiar, Ross Homan..LB.

kcarth305
JV Team

Post by kcarth305 »

I'm glad to see that Ohio State continues to boast one of the best recruiting classes in all of college football.

3morethan2
Varsity

Post by 3morethan2 »

wow ohio state has an awesome recruiting class in the next two years...does anyone have any info on pryor and his decision ... i seen on scout he added duke to his list of schools

Orestes
S

Post by Orestes »

He has been hanging out exclusively with the OSU commits at the AA game, and they all feel he will end up at OSU. Basically, if he goes anywhere else, he is being deceptive with his buddies. He wore a Michigan hoody to practice. He and the OSU guys laughed. He took it off and spent the rest of the day with those guys.

Also, keep in mind that Pryor loves toying with the media and recruiting gurus. He loves the attention and does not want people to know where he is going. Let him have his suspense.

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

I'm still not sold on Pryor. In the videos I watched on him, I wasn't impressed with him.

3morethan2
Varsity

Post by 3morethan2 »

i havent seen any videos of him yet....i read a article in the columbus dispatch yesterday and said an inside source says pryor is goin to michigan....he also wants to play basketball too and michigan might not let him do that

Orestes
S

Post by Orestes »

I would trust his peers more the supposed inside sources. Obviously, he can always change his mind, but OSU's current commits (the guys he spends all his time with) think he is going to OSU.

NUTHOUSE
Waterboy

Post by NUTHOUSE »

Will Pryor be playing in that game on Saturday at 2 pm? I think its like the High School all American Game!

Orestes
S

Post by Orestes »

He's playing in NBC's game at 1pm.

OSU commits in the game are Michael Brewster (injured), Mike Adams, JB Shugarts, Jake Stoneburner, Devier Posey, Lammar Thomas, and Etienne Sabino.

They have a shot at Josh Jenkins, Terrelle Pryor, and Patrick Johnson (who called OSU this week to set up a visit).

The ESPN game has Andrew Sweat. OSU also has a shot at Brandon Harris who is playing in that game.

3morethan2
Varsity

Post by 3morethan2 »

Pryor looked good today in the army all star game....running and throwing ...he was also wearing a buckeye sticker on the back of his helmet...and johnson committed to lsu today...

Orestes
S

Post by Orestes »

Yeah. Miami (FL) fans say that Patrick Johnson was looking for $$, and found it at LSU. Some wonder if that is what his call to OSU was about, but that he did not get an answer he liked.

Also, Pryor did look very good. BTW, do not buy the story that Posey put the Buckeye Leaf on Pryor's helmet. Pryor put that on himself. Stoneburner had them, the players who wanted them came and got them.

Another thing, Mike Brewster (OSU Commit and lead recruiter) didn't get to be at the all-star game for the full week because of his injury. When Brewster arrived, Pryor showed up in his room with his bags. Pryor then proceeded to move in with Brewster. Another note: Brewster, though he may play elsewhere early on, is a Center prospect. Hmmm...a QB wanting to move in a with Center.... :-D

Peake
SEOP

Post by Peake »

OSU does have a great class for next season. Pryor has a sticker on his helmet but it was put on by Posey.

It will come down to those two schools, UM and OSU.

Also, Michigan will let Pryor play both. Beline will welcome Martell Webb to the team this week. Webb will not participate in the games untill next year because he was redshirted in Football, but he was a 3 star basketball player. I don't get where people are saying he can't play both.

Pryor is also really good friends with Sam McGuffie, Michigan commit at RB.

Michigan had 3 players in the Army All American Game. McGuffie, Cissoko, and Brandon Smith. They had 4 playing in the Under Armour All American Game, Brandon Moore TE (Ohio), Dan O'Niel OT, Daryl Stonum WR, and Christian Wilson LB. Also Nick Perry 6'5 240, DE, who is from Detriot and a 4 star, played in the Army All American Game is undecided. It is down to MSU, UM, and USC.

Return to “College Sports”