2019 OHIO STATE BUCKEYE FOOTBALL SCHEDULE

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Re: 2019 OHIO STATE BUCKEYE FOOTBALL SCHEDULE

Post by Bleeding Red »

I think OSU scores 40+ but I in no way see FAU scoring more than 14 pts.

The D will be deep and talented. I expect much better schemes and better angles of attack.

As far as the shyte players from last year (Borland and Werner) this game will either show they can play the LB positions at OSU or its time to put them on pine for good and get hungry players on the field.

Those were the only 2 positions that really never got truly fixed last season. Expect FAU to attack them, although I think OSU's D line is too good and deep to allow much of anything to get into the second level.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

The D usually is ahead of offenses early in the season. Good thing the Buckeyes are deep there. It will be a refreshing change from last season. Just remembering getting smoked by Purdue and hanging on against Maryland giving up 50, it will be fun seeing the Bucks getting after folks.

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

dazed&confused wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:28 pm The D usually is ahead of offenses early in the season. Good thing the Buckeyes are deep there. It will be a refreshing change from last season. Just remembering getting smoked by Purdue and hanging on against Maryland giving up 50, it will be fun seeing the Bucks getting after folks.
This team knows that defensively there was a lot left to be desired last year.

Most pick scUM to win the B1G. Most pick OSU's defense to be better but still not great. B1G Network analysts reminding of how poor OSU's defense really was for much of last season.

They are the underdog. They have much to prove and should have a fire in their belly.

Coach Day has shown that he will pull the plug on under performers in terms of players and coaches. I still think if Werner or Borland show they cant get off blocks, poor angles, etc., they will quickly be put on the bench.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

the bearcats looked beastly last night. we better not overlook the efforts of fau.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

There's not much difference in the SEC scheduling FCS teams and the Big-10 scheduling patsy FBS teams yearly just because they find teams that travel for the $$$ knowing it won't be competitive.

"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"

Return to “College Sports”