Julian Fleming to Ohio State

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Julian Fleming to Ohio State

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Fleming, a five star wide receiver from powerhouse Southern Columbia high school in Catawissa, PA (Yes I have watched them play, in person) is the newest Buckeye.

The following link is the article to this awesome news.
https://www.elevenwarriors.com/ohio-sta ... ohio-state

From the article-The Catawissa native is the No. 6 overall prospect, the No. 1 wide receiver and the No. 1 Pennsylvania recruit in the 2020 class.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Julian Fleming to Ohio State

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

I saw this all over facebook yesterday. he's a manchild.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

I watched him last season in the state final.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

After Fleming last week, yesterday the Buckeye's got a commitment for 2020 from Jake Seibert, the No-1 rated kicker in the country. He's from Cincinnati Lasalle.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

The Buckeyes got a commitment from 4-Star offensive Tackle Grant Toutant, 6'7", 320lb this evening. He's from Warren, Michigan, and had been committed to Penn State since November of last year. The Buckeyes offered this past January, and today he decommitted from Penn State, and pledged to the Buckeyes.

Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

Coach Day and company appear to be recruiting their socks off as to offensive players. Recruiting on the defensive side of the game not so much at this point in time. I guess it is going to take time for Ohio State's revamped defensive coaching staff to establish relationships and prove by performance that being part of the Buckeye D is attractive to potential recruits.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

Omega wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:41 am Coach Day and company appear to be recruiting their socks off as to offensive players. Recruiting on the defensive side of the game not so much at this point in time. I guess it is going to take time for Ohio State's revamped defensive coaching staff to establish relationships and prove by performance that being part of the Buckeye D is attractive to potential recruits.
I agree with what you're saying. Lets hope that mayby in a couple weeks, or before the Month is up, that they may get a few commitments on the defensive side of the ball.

svac83
SE

Post by svac83 »

I would not tie Fleming up in a bow quite so tight there. Word is he had a great time at a camp At Penn State this past weekend and was back up there last week end at 7 on 7's hanging out with penn state coaching staff. i could see a possible flip here.

Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

svac83 wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:01 pm I would not tie Fleming up in a bow quite so tight there. Word is he had a great time at a camp At Penn State this past weekend and was back up there last week end at 7 on 7's hanging out with penn state coaching staff. i could see a possible flip here.
Recruiting at best is cutthroat. There is no certainty until the letter of intent is signed and delivered. Of course with the transfer portal, is recruiting a one year proposition for four and five star players?

Gut feelings are your guardian angels

Return to “College Sports”