WEEK 3 ALREADY, REALLY !!!!!!!!! OHIO STATE BUCKEYES VS. INDIANA HOOSIERS

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

WEEK 3 ALREADY, REALLY !!!!!!!!! OHIO STATE BUCKEYES VS. INDIANA HOOSIERS

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

NOW THAT WAS MORE LIKE IT. THE BUCKEYES CRUSHED IN-STATE RIVAL THE CINCINNATI BEARCATS 42 - 0
THE BUCKEYES DOMINATED ON OFFENSE, DEFENSE AND SPECIAL TEAMS AND COMPLETELY DOMINATE A VERY FINE CINCY BEARCAT TEAM 42-0. NOT LIKELY WHAT LUKE FICKELL WAS HOPING FOR, AS HE RETUNED TO THE HORSESHOE AGAIN AS A LEADER AND COACH.

let me 1st say I hope the bearcat player that was convulsing is okay. great show of sportsmanship by both teams and fans. I guess his mother had said he had a history with seizures. so prayers to him. but the buckeyes just had too many horses. they had the same horses last week against a fau owl team that was inferior to the bearcats. but kinda sleepwalked through the 2nd half.but the bucks obviously made the right adjustments for this one. fields our qb transfer from georgia is now responsible for 9 td's in 2 games. lil doubt that ryan day is the new quarterback whisperer. the bucks defense is nearly impenetrable it seems. with blazing lateral speed, gang tackling, and great pass coverage. this week the offense was it's equal, and the oline looked awesome as well. we have a great backfield. and dobbins displayed downfield breakaway speed that he has not had previously as he left defenders grabbing for tail lights. fields is such a duel threat. I just hope he makes wise decisions running and gets down feet 1st. lotsa big games to play. next week we head away from the friendly confines of ohio stadium and head to Indiana to play an always scrappy, exciting hoosier team. frankly this game surprised me. I saw cincy waller ucla all over the field week 1 and expected and predicted a much closer game. plenty happy to admit I was wrong.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Omega
SEOPS H

Re: WEEK 3 ALREADY, REALLY !!!!!!!!! OHIO STATE BUCKEYES VS. INDIANA HOOSIERS

Post by Omega »

I am encouraged by OSU's performance against Cincinnati. The Buckeyes will win over Indiana but I would like to see State once again concentrate on disciplined mistake free play rather than running up the score.

Ohio State 38 Indiana 10.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:44 pm NOW THAT WAS MORE LIKE IT. THE BUCKEYES CRUSHED IN-STATE RIVAL THE CINCINNATI BEARCATS 42 - 0
THE BUCKEYES DOMINATED ON OFFENSE, DEFENSE AND SPECIAL TEAMS AND COMPLETELY DOMINATE A VERY FINE CINCY BEARCAT TEAM 42-0. NOT LIKELY WHAT LUKE FICKELL WAS HOPING FOR, AS HE RETUNED TO THE HORSESHOE AGAIN AS A LEADER AND COACH.

let me 1st say I hope the bearcat player that was convulsing is okay. great show of sportsmanship by both teams and fans. I guess his mother had said he had a history with seizures. so prayers to him. but the buckeyes just had too many horses. they had the same horses last week against a fau owl team that was inferior to the bearcats. but kinda sleepwalked through the 2nd half.but the bucks obviously made the right adjustments for this one. fields our qb transfer from georgia is now responsible for 9 td's in 2 games. lil doubt that ryan day is the new quarterback whisperer. the bucks defense is nearly impenetrable it seems. with blazing lateral speed, gang tackling, and great pass coverage. this week the offense was it's equal, and the oline looked awesome as well. we have a great backfield. and dobbins displayed downfield breakaway speed that he has not had previously as he left defenders grabbing for tail lights. fields is such a duel threat. I just hope he makes wise decisions running and gets down feet 1st. lotsa big games to play. next week we head away from the friendly confines of ohio stadium and head to Indiana to play an always scrappy, exciting hoosier team. frankly this game surprised me. I saw cincy waller ucla all over the field week 1 and expected and predicted a much closer game. plenty happy to admit I was wrong.

Bait. What you saying about a seizure? When I watched the play develop I glanced back after the play and thought the kid had been cut block. Of course no one around me saw it or knew what was going on either. So. Please. Inform me what you are talking about.

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

Again. On paper. We should put it to the Hoosiers. But as we all knew toooooo well those games that we are in this same situation and it doesn’t go that way. Hopefully they stay laser focused. Work hard to get better. And take care of this team as we did today. On a side note. My god it got hot and it got hot quick today inside the shoe. My freshly shaved skin tight fade got my head and ear lobs crispy burnt. 🤨

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

countywide35 wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:48 pm
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:44 pm NOW THAT WAS MORE LIKE IT. THE BUCKEYES CRUSHED IN-STATE RIVAL THE CINCINNATI BEARCATS 42 - 0

I thought the same thing initially when I saw him fall. but he was actually convulsing on the field. they would not even show a replay of it. his mom stated he had a history with seizures. so I don't know if he was epileptic or what, they never said. just hope he's okay.

Bait. What you saying about a seizure? When I watched the play develop I glanced back after the play and thought the kid had been cut block. Of course no one around me saw it or knew what was going on either. So. Please. Inform me what you are talking about.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

countywide35 wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:53 pm Again. On paper. We should put it to the Hoosiers. But as we all knew toooooo well those games that we are in this same situation and it doesn’t go that way. Hopefully they stay laser focused. Work hard to get better. And take care of this team as we did today. On a side note. My god it got hot and it got hot quick today inside the shoe. My freshly shaved skin tight fade got my head and ear lobs crispy burnt. 🤨
you'll get that sometimes county.

Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

countywide35 wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:48 pm

The tv broadcast crew made mention of a seizure as the medical folks were attending to the player. They claimed to have a field correspondent who spoke with the player's mother who was waiting by the UC locker room. Her statement was that that her son had a history of seizure, thus the seizure story went out over the air. You could argue the "seizure" story could be contrived due to the happenstance of the mother being so instantly available to the media. Then again the simplest explanation is often the correct answer. Prayers for the player's well being.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

yes, they never did really give an update, did they omega,

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Ohio states schedule is embarrassing

Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Post by Chieftain2009 »

Raider6309 wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:55 pm Ohio states schedule is embarrassing
cool opinion

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Thanks for your opinion that literally nobody cares about. Cool story bro.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

OSU 45
Hoosiers 17

Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:51 pm yes, they never did really give an update, did they omega,
With medical privacy laws most universities are taking the safe route by not disclosing or discussing player illnesses or injuries. Ohio State is in this camp and it is likely that UC is also. Me thinks the TV crew jumped the gun. Just pray the young man will be fine.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

I went back and rewind the play he went down. You can see him on his back with arms and legs shaking in the air. It looked like a seizure to me. They said at the end of the telecast he was fine and just needed to go to the hospital to get checked out.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

according to espn I think it was , it's the 15th hardest in the country.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

cbolt wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:27 am I went back and rewind the play he went down. You can see him on his back with arms and legs shaking in the air. It looked like a seizure to me. They said at the end of the telecast he was fine and just needed to go to the hospital to get checked out.
he was definately seizing. there was really no one around him. I too thought he got blown up or chop blocked, and realized there was no one around him. either way, seizing or not. I hope he's okay. if he does in fact have a history of seizures, football is probably not a good choice with all the contact. but if he does have that history. he's packin with courage then.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I like this new coach Indiana has. tom allen I think. he brings an exciting brand to football. give him a couple of years of recruits. the big ten has some awesome coaches. but I like ryan day better. go bucks.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Tom Allen brings enthusiasm and motivation to his players.

The problem is, you cant motivate 3 and 4 star players into being 4s and 5s. Talent takes over and that is what UC found out Saturday afternoon in Columbus.

I think at this point in the season that OSU is clearly one of the top 4 talented teams in the country, along with Clemson, OK and Georgia.

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

bucks need to do what they are capable of.....keep getting better week to week......I thought they definitely picked it u from week 1- week 2 against cincy. I liked what I saw sitting in the shoe....keep making those types of improvements we should be in good shape......hope they use n the negative publicity they get to fuel their fire...….

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

in case you have not heard yet. ironton's reid carrico verballed to ohio state today.

Return to “College Sports”