Ohio state = whipping boys Ohio university = the real deal

Ohio state on OU who's better

Total votes: 0

baseballvenom
Waterboy

Ohio state = whipping boys Ohio university = the real deal

Post by baseballvenom »

Tell me if im wrong but i truly think ohio state is a joke in the big 10,and i think that OU would beat them this year..MAC CHAMPS and going to detriot! congrats! Ohiostate is just a regular ol' team now they know how OU has felt all along

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Ohio state = whipping boys Ohio university = the real de

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

TICKLED TO DEATH FOR THE BOBCATS, BUT BETTER THAN THE BUCKEYES ------------NOT SO MUCH.

Peanut Butter
Waterboy

Post by Peanut Butter »

OSU might as well be in the MAC, they barely beat those teams anyways

oldmo31
Varsity

Post by oldmo31 »

Love what Solich has done with the Cats.Get real they are not the Buckeyes!!!

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

baseballvenom wrote:Tell me if im wrong but i truly think ohio state is a joke in the big 10,and i think that OU would beat them this year..MAC CHAMPS and going to detriot! congrats! Ohiostate is just a regular ol' team now they know how OU has felt all along
You're wrong! Congrats to the Bobcats..... but they would be beat by at least 3 TDs by tOSU.

bigtimehitter
All Conference

Post by bigtimehitter »

baseballvenom wrote:Tell me if im wrong but i truly think ohio state is a joke in the big 10,and i think that OU would beat them this year..MAC CHAMPS and going to detriot! congrats! Ohiostate is just a regular ol' team now they know how OU has felt all along

:lol: :lol: How long have you been watching football big boy football? By the sound of this post a good solid two weeks :lol: :lol:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

nobody is calling the bobcats trash, heck they should be good, great recruiting state, nice facilities. i'd love for one day for ohio/ohio state to be a huge intrastate rivalry. that challenges any in the country.and solich is the real deal.congrats to the bucks and bobcats.

and ohio football :-D everywhere it's played.

blue53
All State

Post by blue53 »

Okay, you're wrong

boilermaker
SE

Post by boilermaker »

LOL>>>>>>

Jughe@d
Riding the Bench

Post by Jughe@d »

dazed&confused wrote:
You're wrong! Congrats to the Bobcats..... but they would be beat by at least 3 TDs by tOSU.
How would they win by 3 TD's? OSU doesn't have much of an offense.

However, I would like to have some of whatever the OP is on. Everyone knows that you can't win in the Horseshoe, the refs simply won't allow it. :122245

mikepike
All State

Post by mikepike »

My old man used to say 'Tis better to be thought a fool and remain silent than to speak and remove all doubt.' OU may be having a better year than OSU, but to say they'd beat them shows someone is talking with his heart instead of his head.

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

I'v seen some stupid threads on here over the years, but this one has to move into the top 5.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

bigtimehitter wrote:

:lol: :lol: How long have you been watching football big boy football? By the sound of this post a good solid two weeks :lol: :lol:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------SERIOUSLY BASEBALL , OHIO STATE HAS 7 NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS, WIN 1 , AND GET BACK WITH ME.

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

You're Tiger Bait wrote:
bigtimehitter wrote:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------SERIOUSLY BASEBALL , OHIO STATE HAS 7 NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS, WIN 1 , AND GET BACK WITH ME.
Actually 5 on the field YTB (1942,1954,1957,1968 and 2002). 1961 No bowl and 1970 Lost Rose were on paper. Regardless, no way OU is in the same park with OSU. It's about on par with DI high school playing a DIII in Ohio which would be mostly no contests but every now and then a surprise would happen.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Peanut Butter wrote:OSU might as well be in the MAC, they barely beat those teams anyways
If that is the case--------------Michigan was beaten by a AA school so that means they should be where.

LOL-LOL

3morethan2
Varsity

Post by 3morethan2 »

don't think your wrong at all man....anything can happen on the field and i do believe it could happen, not the typical ohio state team this year and they should've lost to Toledo. OU has a good offense that could give their inconsistent defense problems

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

I see a short stay on here for baseballvenom. lol

Remember Stay In School and Just Say No To Drugs. :mrgreen:

LoganElm_grad09
Varsity

Post by LoganElm_grad09 »

I watched us beat New Mexico State at B-dubs in Athens. I saw us beat our FCS opponent, Gardner Webb. I was there when we busted out the black jerseys and took Marshall behind the woodshed. I listened to a couple games on the radio, I watched a couple on TV. I was at the Temple and Miami games.

Believe me, we are a good team this year. Ohio State is down, yes and yes, Toledo almost beat them. This year we could possibly beat Ohio State, and if we played them I'd say less than a 14 pt underdog. Coach Solich is probably the best coach in the MAC; he took a team who had nothing but losing for over 20 years (save for the Grobe era) and turned them into a perrenial MAC East power. I think that if he stays a long time, or the next coach has a long tenure, we could start to catch up with Ohio State. Make no mistake, we're on our way.

But now let me play debbie downer. FIRST- We're MAC EAST champions. We still have to beat probably the best QB in the league who has numbers that would have him in the Heisman voting if he were at a BCS school before you can say MAC Champions. SECOND- as a team, we're almost on par with OSU this year. But as a PROGRAM, we're light years behind them. They spend more money on their football program than we spend on our entire athletics budget (I may be off, but the disparity is there). They have a program that is NOT used to losing; from the 1950's to the 2000's, they have had a TOTAL of five coaches. That's ten years per coach. THIRD- they have national championships. We have yet to make our bowl game.

I love your enthusiasm about the program; Ohio fans think we're catching up all over the place (check bobcatattack.com) and that is saying something. But, we are not to the point where we can say we're better than OSU and that OSU is a whipping post.

One more thing- if you want credibility, don't use childish comebacks when someone has a good point.

JHS08
Waterboy

Post by JHS08 »

Actually 5 on the field YTB (1942,1954,1957,1968 and 2002). 1961 No bowl and 1970 Lost Rose were on paper. Regardless, no way OU is in the same park with OSU. It's about on par with DI high school playing a DIII in Ohio which would be mostly no contests but every now and then a surprise would happen.[/quote] well actually Jackson(d3) beat St. Charles (d1) this year. So it can happen. Hope they get to play in the bowl.(OU vs OSU) I mean

Mercerville Monster
All Conference

Post by Mercerville Monster »

I remember when little old Marshall from the MAC went up to the Horseshoe and was beat on a Mike Nugent 55 yard FG with no time left on the clock. Buckeye fans really need to quit thinking they are invincible. Its probably not likely that OU would beat OSU but there is still a chance. Its not like OSU is loaded this year or OU is the worst team in the country.

Return to “College Sports”