11/9 MARLYLAND @ OHIO STATE. YOUR THOUGHTS.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

11/9 MARLYLAND @ OHIO STATE. YOUR THOUGHTS.

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES LAID WASTE TO THE WISCONSIN BADGERS YESTERDAY. AFTER WHAT WAS A PRETTY DEAD EVEN 1ST HALF IN A QUAGMIRE OF A RAIN. THE BUCKEYES KERSPLODED ON THE BADGERS AND JK DOBBINS DID HIS BEST FORRESST GUMP IMPRESSION BY RUNNING WILD ACROSS THE CHEESE STATE GUYS. CHASE YOUNG I THINK IS THE BEST PLAYER IN THE COUNTRY BAR NONE. BETTER THAN BOTH THE BOSA'S IN MY OPINION. AND COULD WELL BE THE 1ST PICK IN THE DRAFT. LOOKIN LIKE MY BENGALS MIGHT GET 1ST DIBS ON HIM. THE DEFENSE SMOTHERED WISCONSIN'S RUNNING GAME. THE OFFENSE PUSHED THE BADGER DEFENSE ALL OVER THE PLACE. REALLY HARD TO FIND A WEAKNESS OTHER THAN QB DEPTH FOR OHIO STATE. NEXT UP IS THE MARYLAND TERRAPINS, WHO TOOK THE BUCKEYES TO OT LAST YEAR BEHIND THE CRAZY LEGS OF MCFARLAND. BUT I HAS AN INSIDE SCOOP TELLING ME THEY ARE PUTTING A WHOLE BOTTLE OF EYE DROPS IN HIS COFFEE, AND HE'LL BE RUNNING ALL DAY. BUT HIT WILL BE TO THE BATHROOM. MARYLAND IS HAVING A CRAZY UP AND DOWN YEAR. AND THE BUCKEYES,CLEMSON, LSU AND BAMA ARE DEFINATELY THE BEST TEAMS IN THE COUNTRY , JUST HAVE TO SEE WHO FLINCHES 1ST HERE. JOE BURROW IS A MAN AMONGST BOYS AT LSU. HE'S AWESOME TO WATCH. I LIKE THE BUCKEYES OVER THE NINJA TURTLES IN THE SHOE THE 9TH. AS THE BUCKEYES CONTINUE TO ROLL TOWARD A BIG TEN CHAMPIONSHIP GAME. LIKELY AGAINST MINNESOTTA, OR MAYBE WISCONSIN. MY MONEY IS ON GOLDY GOPHER. WHAT SAY YA'LL ABOUT THIS ONE COMIN UP. GO BUCKEYES, TURTLE SOUP BOYS IS ON THE STOVE. SAVE ME SOME FRIED TURTLE NECK, OLE BAIT DIGS THAT.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Re: 11/9 MARLYLAND @ OHIO STATE. YOUR THOUGHTS.

Post by Bleeding Red »

Maryland runs the ball fairly well. Unfortunately for them, OSU stops the run at an elite level. Ask Johnathan Taylor.

Bucks win this one going away. Possibly 40 some to 0 at the half.

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Maryland sucks. 50-0

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Bleeding Red wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:42 am Maryland runs the ball fairly well. Unfortunately for them, OSU stops the run at an elite level. Ask Johnathan Taylor.

Bucks win this one going away. Possibly 40 some to 0 at the half.
they sure do red. they were smothering yesterday.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Raider6309 wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 12:26 pm Maryland sucks. 50-0
sounds good to ole bait raider.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

OSU Big.

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

Bucks won't have a game south of 24 points difference for the year until playoff time when they have to play against a real defense. They'll win this one by 45. (Penn State way overrated still and Michigan beating highly overrated #8 ND by 31 with Patterson going for a whopping 6/12 for 100 yds passing. :lol: )

"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"
Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

Bucks should win easily. I would like to see State continue to work on the mental aspects of the game and building depth. I would be impressed with a penalty free game and getting Chuganov quality reps.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Sure can't give up the big plays like last year. Being at home will help OSU. Need to get up early and put it away. Game day high temp is around 50 but no rain as of yet. The Buckeyes need to show their focus on every game.

9.5 INCHES
All Conference

Post by 9.5 INCHES »

FANOSPORTS wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:22 pm Bucks won't have a game south of 24 points difference for the year until playoff time when they have to play against a real defense.
:lol: ................ :roll: ..................Another scarlet hoping follower.............Can't wait until the scarlet defeated phrase comes.........They beat themselves............... :lol: ... :roll: .......It's just around the corner............

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

no what's around the corner is your turn to feel the pain. when ohio state comes to the big house.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

Maryland started the season like a House on Fire, The sad thing was, it really was on fire, and then went up in Flames.

Raiderball
SEOPS H

Post by Raiderball »

Maryland... pfft
They couldn’t beat a good fcs team.

9.5 INCHES
All Conference

Post by 9.5 INCHES »

VetteMan wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:30 pm Maryland started the season like a House on Fire, The sad thing was, it really was on fire, and then went up in Flames.
Columbus's season end maybe sad too........ May burn like a cane field in high winds...........with roaring echoes of they beat themselves..................... :roll:...........crying with heavy tears the opposing team never caused the defeat...........

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

General is that you behind that suspension?

Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

Bleeding Red wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:30 pm General is that you behind that suspension?
Are they the same? i hope not but who knows for sure?

Good Old 9.5 (in his dreams) is usually good natured but tiring in his trolling as opposed to the General's (Inspector?) nastiness and personal attacks. I think we would all enjoy the pro Michigan .gifs 9.5 has posted in the past more than his rants. They get his message across without being snarky.

Still 9.5 may have a point. Michigan's football fortunes seem to have been rejuvenated since the second half of their game with Penn State. Being of a certain age, I have seen undefeated OSU teams fall to the Wolverines, ruining potential national championship seasons. Despite our Buckeye hubris, Michigan will pose a real threat OSU in the regular season finale in Ann Arbor.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

9.5 INCHES wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:35 pm
VetteMan wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:30 pm Maryland started the season like a House on Fire, The sad thing was, it really was on fire, and then went up in Flames.
Columbus's season end maybe sad too........ May burn like a cane field in high winds...........with roaring echoes of they beat themselves..................... :roll:...........crying with heavy tears the opposing team never caused the defeat...........
you're as lost as last year's easter eggs. but I like you anyway. gotta give ya one thing. yer consistent. consistently wrong, but consistent. you are a hoot, can't wait to see some Maryland dribble from you. your Michigan team totally surprised me against notre dame. I figured they would win. even after Wisconsin dismantled them. if they play that way the rest of the season, they'll be a hard out. making the ohio state/Michigan game have more luster this year. ohio state has a tough ending schedule to muddle through. I hope they are up to it.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

The only hope for TTUN is the game the week before unexpectedly takes a lot of out of the Bucks to win and they go into Ann Arbor drained of energy. I don't expect that to happen though, but anytime TTUN is a big underdog in this game is kind of scary. Another thing is injuries, Buck been pretty lucky so far. Injuries to Fields or Young could mean a whole different team, as we witnessed last year with Bosa going down. Keeping fingers crossed. Get them guys out after halftime of these next two cupcakes and don't take any chances. The backup QB needs to get some reps. Bama showed they could win with their's, now its the Bucks turn to see if they have depth.

9.5 INCHES
All Conference

Post by 9.5 INCHES »

gils
JV Team

Post by gils »

The game time for Maryland has been announced. A 12:00 noon kickoff that is on Fox with Gus Johnson and Joel Klatt announcing the game.

Return to “College Sports”