11/9 MARLYLAND @ OHIO STATE. YOUR THOUGHTS.

Omega
SEOPS H

Re: 11/9 MARLYLAND @ OHIO STATE. YOUR THOUGHTS.

Post by Omega »

9.5 INCHES wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:25 pm Image
That is more like it.!

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

^^^^That looks like Joe Bauserman's passing chart from years back^^^^^^^

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Typical OSU cupcake game

Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Post by Chieftain2009 »

Raider6309 wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:53 am Typical OSU cupcake game
Since you can do a whole lot about conference games. And Ohio State has the toughest strength of schedule (by far!) of all the remaining undefeated teams.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

seriously raider. look how their season has went so far. and the teams we end with. there are likely more informed people than you. like professionals ranking the teams.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Georgia Southern, Northwestern State (FCS).......

Thats who your beloved LSU Tigers played 2 of the first 3 weeks of the season. And you make that statement?

It totally shows your mediocrity in common sense (being generous) in terms of not knowing when to leave the hole under your nose shut and inept ability to do any research on the subject at hand.

Let me break it down for you since you seem slow on the subject:

tOSU doesnt play FCS schools.
tOSU's worst win is against a 5-3 FAU team. Their best win is a total spanking of then #13 ranked Wisconsin by 31.
They also shut out current #17 ranked Cincy 45-0.

Lets look at your beloved LSU Tigers:
They gave up 38 points against Vandy. Vandy of all teams lol. Vandy is 2-5 for crying out loud and they scored 38 on what you think is the #1 team in the country? PLEASE!

Where are those BIG LSU wins everyone on ESPN talks about on ESPN?

Texas? The team that is now 5-3 (look like dog crap) that LSU was in a total shootout with and LSU gave up 38 points to...eventually winning 45-38? That now 3 loss TEXAS team is your "BIG WIN"?

Or is it Auburn at home? That Auburn team that has a scarecrow for a QB in Nix and LSU only beat by 3 at home? Auburn is severely overrated. Dont even try to tell me how good they are....I watched that game and thought both teams looked bad most of the game.

Dont get me wrong....Athens Joe makes plays. But if you think LSU plays the same level of offense and defense as OSU, you are sorely mistaken.

I mean we get it. Athens Joe is from your area and you have a bro crush on the guy. Whatever floats your boat. I am glad he is doing well too since he is from Southern Ohio and was a Buckeye.

But your comments continually make you look stupid on here.

While I am on it, the entire SEC (other than BAMA) looks bad. Far down from what they were. The only reason I wont put Bama in the mix for being overrated is because we dont know how good they really are because they have played a bunch of nobodys. Arkansas? Tennessee?

Give me a break.

And dont take my word for it......just follow the link right here. It will show you all you need to know.

https://www.usatoday.com/sports/ncaaf/sagarin/

9.5 INCHES
All Conference

Post by 9.5 INCHES »

:lol: ..........................

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

9.5 INCHES wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:16 pm :lol: ..........................
When you dont have facts to base your OSU hatred on, thats the typical response eh General?

9.5 INCHES
All Conference

Post by 9.5 INCHES »

I sure don't live in Thornville..... Born and raised in Michigan till the 8th grade......Family moved to the Cleveland area and finished my high school playing days as a wildcat at St Ignatius.....After graduation, got a degree and played football for SDSU at Defensive end......So no, I'm not a Thornville General.........Where did that come from anyways?.........

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

Bleeding Red wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:51 pm
When you dont have facts to base your OSU hatred on, thats the typical response eh General?
Probably ought to leave while the get'ins good Red. A lot of people north of c-bus are Michigan fans and if "9.5" played for Chuck Kyle @ Iggy, he's got my respect !!!!!

"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"
9.5 INCHES
All Conference

Post by 9.5 INCHES »

I just like to get things going on here and have a laugh........It's good to get ready for the best and biggest rival game ........and it's right around the corner........Blue VS Scarlet..........I just wish I would have been good enough to have played for Michigan.......Never got 1 offer.......Had other offers from Illinois, Georgia Tech, Virginia, and South Dakota State.......I chose SDSU because of what I wanted a degree in.......My younger cousin plays for the Jacks now......He's from Iowa and played at Sioux Center High School in Iowa.........Christian Rozeboom.......You might not have heard of him, but he's good.......Tough kid.......Linebacker.....Better than I was any day, all day..........But I wasn't linebacker material.........I live north of Logan now.....Got a little quiet place in Hideaway hills.......Might not still fit in on here being a Michigan fan, but it's all fun.........

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

FANOSPORTS wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:54 pm
Probably ought to leave while the get'ins good Red. A lot of people north of c-bus are Michigan fans and if "9.5" played for Chuck Kyle @ Iggy, he's got my respect !!!!!
Sure he did lol.

Nah I'll stay. And use stats and facts. You might learn something

9.5 INCHES
All Conference

Post by 9.5 INCHES »

Here.....this pacifier might help......... :roll:

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

Bleeding Red wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:59 pm
FANOSPORTS wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:54 pm

Sure he did lol.

Nah I'll stay. And use stats and facts. You might learn something
Stats: Just numbers. Facts: Average Iowa & Below Average Purdue demolished the Vegas line and OSU the last 2 years. :o

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

If OSU blows out my Nittany Lions Nov 23rd I'm a believer, but they have to blow them out of the water to prove to me they are that good to be the #1 big shot in the country.. FANOFSPORTS, I agree, you just can't go on stats and sometimes not even facts. Anything can blow apart when it gets late in the season. I'm not a OSU fan nor hater, just being honest.

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

TRENCHFOOT wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:52 pm If OSU blows out my Nittany Lions Nov 23rd I'm a believer, but they have to blow them out of the water to prove to me they are that good to be the #1 big shot in the country.. FANOFSPORTS, I agree, you just can't go on stats and sometimes not even facts. Anything can blow apart when it gets late in the season. I'm not a OSU fan nor hater, just being honest.
I try to be a realist myself Trench. I've followed the Big10 for 50+ years. Woody left about 5 national titles out there when he either didn't beat Michigan or lost the Rose bowl game after they beat Michigan. Ole 9-3 Earle just couldn't get over the hump and Coop-a-loop as my late father used to call him couldn't beat Michigan and left probably 3 national titles out there because of that. Tress won his title with Coop's kids and lost 2 natties and Urban parlayed his Florida titles after a little health hiatus to come back home and win a title but some people are just unrealistic expecting titles every year and one things for sure, here lately (last 10-15 years) the SEC has proven their worth and Dabo's Tigers ain't going away anytime soon so the Big10, Pac12 and Big12 better figure it out soon if they wanna be top dog. Those facts don't lie.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

FANOSPORTS wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:31 pm
TRENCHFOOT wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:52 pm If OSU blows out my Nittany Lions Nov 23rd I'm a believer, but they have to blow them out of the water to prove to me they are that good to be the #1 big shot in the country.. FANOFSPORTS, I agree, you just can't go on stats and sometimes not even facts. Anything can blow apart when it gets late in the season. I'm not a OSU fan nor hater, just being honest.
I try to be a realist myself Trench. I've followed the Big10 for 50+ years. Woody left about 5 national titles out there when he either didn't beat Michigan or lost the Rose bowl game after they beat Michigan. Ole 9-3 Earle just couldn't get over the hump and Coop-a-loop as my late father used to call him couldn't beat Michigan and left probably 3 national titles out there because of that. Tress won his title with Coop's kids and lost 2 natties and Urban parlayed his Florida titles after a little health hiatus to come back home and win a title but some people are just unrealistic expecting titles every year and one things for sure, here lately (last 10-15 years) the SEC has proven their worth and Dabo's Tigers ain't going away anytime soon so the Big10, Pac12 and Big12 better figure it out soon if they wanna be top dog. Those facts don't lie.
Yeah, I agree. You just never know, and also be up one minute and down the next. It can and has happened to lots of teams that was up high on a pedestal playing what appeared to be flawless football. It's true to be somewhat of a realist incase it all comes crashing down. Eating Crow can happen pretty quick when your not expecting it. :shock: :lol:

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Yeah who wants to believe stats and facts lol. Unreal what you OSU haters say in here.

And Trench.....it doesn't matter if OSU beats Penn state 1 or 40. They only need to win that game to reach 11-0.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Oh, but it does matter Mr. Red. Step back and look at it another way for a minute. If they do it shows that Alabama or LSU ETC is in for a good fight later on. If they win over Penn State and Poopigan big and convincingly look out. Stats in my book don't mean crap near the end of the season playing someone that can give back what your putting out ole bud. And by the way, I'm not an OSU hater!

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

Bleeding Red wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:59 pm Yeah who wants to believe stats and facts lol. Unreal what you OSU haters say in here.

And Trench.....it doesn't matter if OSU beats Penn state 1 or 40. They only need to win that game to reach 11-0.
Historical facts don't lie Red. Maybe you can get a job with Gus Johnson on Fox TV so you too can praise in emphatic tones all game long like he's done for a few years now how much better JJJJ TTTT BARRETT, DDWWAAYYNNEE HASKINS and JJJJ KKKK DOBBINS are than those who are playing against them and how THE Ohio State University is a MACHINE AND SHOULD BE #1. That guy is a clown for Fox and a Big10 homer, especially for OSU as he at least pretends he loves them. By the way he's from Detroit . :lol:

Return to “College Sports”