11/9 MARLYLAND @ OHIO STATE. YOUR THOUGHTS.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: 11/9 MARLYLAND @ OHIO STATE. YOUR THOUGHTS.

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

VetteMan wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:33 pm Also c-stink and tiger kitty last time Columbus made it to a game with any championship hope they got thumped pretty good........ You guys keep talking and making me laugh,,,,, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Inches, where have you been the last few days ? I tried to talk with you on the LSU-Alabama thread, but you wouldn't even respond to me. My big thing that I want to know is, when are you going to come out of the closet or come clean witchever ? I know that you really love the Buckeyes, but for some unknown reason, you are not able to admit it at this present time. I know that you have never really gotten over scUM's last coach, the almighty Brady Hoke. That's why you refer to the Buckeyes as Colunbus, so as to show that you are still loyal to ole Brady. When the time is right, I know that you will do the right thing. How did Michigan do the last time they played for the Championship ? Oh wait, I'm not really sure that they have ever been in the Playoffs ? I guess there is always a first time for everything, but in there case, I'm not quite sure.
[/quote]

classic.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

I like how inches talks about championships but as a scUM fan I have to wonder what he's talking about.

It must be hard being a fan of ttun. Instead of getting satisfied rooting on your own team, they have to rely on their rivals to lose in those big games for satisfaction.

Tough life lol

9.5 INCHES
All Conference

Post by 9.5 INCHES »

You guys are really funny cracking your little car jokes.,,,,, I guess luckeye fans will laugh at anything as long as it don't invlove their beloved Columbus!!!!!!! The joke will be on yall before you know it so enjoy it while you can.......!!!!!

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

9.5 INCHES wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 4:17 pm You guys are really funny cracking your little car jokes.,,,,, I guess luckeye fans will laugh at anything as long as it don't invlove their beloved Columbus!!!!!!! The joke will be on yall before you know it so enjoy it while you can.......!!!!!
Inches, I wasn't joking about selling my Chevette to a guy from the great State of Michigan. I was living and working in the Toledo area at the time. I don't really think that he thought that it was a Corvette, but in this day and age, you can never be real sure. Have you noticed that I haven't even said one thing about you know what ? Listen, I was a Buckeye fan during the John Cooper years, believe me I know what pain was back then. Year after year, all those scUM fans smiling every time they would look at you, but you know what, for the last 15-20 years, I haven't only been smiling, I've been outright laughing. Hey, hang in there, When the right move is made, it will be happy days again.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I was a buckeye fan plumb back to the woody days myself, and 9 months before that in the womb.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

Bait, I'm not sure about 9 months in the Womb, but without a doubt when Woody was there.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

oh, trust me I was in there that long. and I heared pappy bait hollerin go bucks clear as a bell. I was born in 1960. in woody's prime.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:58 am oh, trust me I was in there that long. and I heared pappy bait hollerin go bucks clear as a bell. I was born in 1960. in woody's prime.
I believe you, you've convinced me. Poor ole Inches just probably wasn't listening well enough, I'm sure his Pappy was yelling as loud as he was capable of also. Inches still has plenty of time to be able to see the light and come clean, and once he does, and see's how we all embrace him and accept him as one of our own, it will be happy days again. Lol

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

the general, er I mean inches obviously has buckeye envy. give it a few weeks. and he'll see the light.

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Cupcake city aka The Big 10

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Raider6309 wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:07 am Cupcake city aka The Big 10
Have you ever thought to do research before you speak?

Both OSU and Penn State have strong SOSs.

Far better than Bama, LSU and the SEC who plays FCS schools.

Bama has the lowest opponent winning % in the Power 5.

Do I need to go on?

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

Bleeding Red wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:25 am
Have you ever thought to do research before you speak? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Both OSU and Penn State have strong SOSs.

Far better than Bama, LSU and the SEC who plays FCS schools.

Bama has the lowest opponent winning % in the Power 5.

Do I need to go on?

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

I’m sure playing little sisters of the poor will get you ready to get killed by the SEC like you always do

2-10

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

raider I love your posts. but that is the most ridiculous post I ever seen. it literally is laughable. it's one thing to not like a team, or a conference, but look at what the experts say about the big ten. have you looked at the top 25. it is cluttered with big ten teams. and the big ten has 3 teams still unbeaten in osu, psu, and minn. I think our bowl season will be favorable. and I hope we get as many big ten/sec matchups as they can bond together.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Raider6309 wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:45 am I’m sure playing little sisters of the poor will get you ready to get killed by the SEC like you always do

2-10
While that is a true statement, it has NOTHING to do with this year's scheduling. But nice job trying to change the subject since your earlier comment about scheduling was totally moronic.

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

Bleeding Red wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:47 pm
Raider6309 wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:45 am I’m sure playing little sisters of the poor will get you ready to get killed by the SEC like you always do

2-10
While that is a true statement, it has NOTHING to do with this year's scheduling. But nice job trying to change the subject since your earlier comment about scheduling was totally moronic.
Some of us include "history" in our subjects and it does tend to repeat itself often in life :lol:

"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"
Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

FANOSPORTS wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:34 pm
Bleeding Red wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:47 pm

2-10
Some of us include "history" in our subjects and it does tend to repeat itself often in life :lol:
Past teams have no bearing on current teams. Different players and this year, different coaches.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

2-10
I'm starting to believe that it's very possible that Raiders6309 and "Inches" are related, and if they are not, they most certainly should be. Lol

Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Post by Chieftain2009 »

Aren't you a USC fan?

Pac-12 is a joke. And USC can't even hardly compete within that conference.

Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

Back to football:

UNSUBSTANTIATED RUMOR:

Chase Young to be suspended for improper cash benefits from an agent.

If there is an infinitesimal chance of this being true, do the Bucks crash and burn or do they keep rolling along?

https://lettermenrow.com/ohio-state-foo ... land-game/
Last edited by Omega on Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels

Return to “College Sports”