WEEK 12 OHIO STATE @ MICHIGAN.

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Re: WEEK 12 OHIO STATE @ MICHIGAN.

Post by FANOSPORTS »

countywide35 wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:51 am
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:47 am I just saw my profile picture. and it says seops hippo. I have no idea what that means. I guess that happened when my posts hit 25,000 and I didn't notice. what's next seops bull elephant.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sorry Bait, I'm a thinking hippo is big as you can get :lol:

"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"
Mister Bee
Varsity

Post by Mister Bee »

Harbaugh is 0-4 vs OSU.

He needs to beat the Buckeyes to save his job. 2 years, after this season, left on his contract. Buyout is $12 million. If he losses again, he is headed back to the NFL. Dare I say Jerry Jones will give him some serious interest.

Buckeyes are in for a dog fight. Game 2 of the College Football Playoff is in Ann Arbor. Bucks need to win in a somewhat convincing matter to stay at #2 in the rankings.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

FANOSPORTS wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:05 pm
countywide35 wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:51 am
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:47 am I just saw my profile picture. and it says seops hippo. I have no idea what that means. I guess that happened when my posts hit 25,000 and I didn't notice. what's next seops bull elephant.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sorry Bait, I'm a thinking hippo is big as you can get :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

9.5 INCHES
All Conference

Post by 9.5 INCHES »

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

9.5 INCHES wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:28 pm Image

😂😂😂

Not bad

Gettin better

Still don’t think it’s good enough to save harbaughs job

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

Mister Bee wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:32 pm Harbaugh is 0-4 vs OSU.

He needs to beat the Buckeyes to save his job. 2 years, after this season, left on his contract. Buyout is $12 million. If he losses again, he is headed back to the NFL. Dare I say Jerry Jones will give him some serious interest.

Buckeyes are in for a dog fight. Game 2 of the College Football Playoff is in Ann Arbor. Bucks need to win in a somewhat convincing matter to stay at #2 in the rankings.

Jerry Jones Harbaugh.

Nice work !!!!

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

I got a buddy that loves Blue Ribbon. Says it's the only beer that don't give him bad hangovers. This is a good one 9 and 5. Ole Bait says keep them coming. :lol: :lol: :lol: I don't mind either, they beat my Nitt's. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

I’m hoping for a tie

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

8fffefdc3771ab8c96575465dc8bd91a.jpg
8fffefdc3771ab8c96575465dc8bd91a.jpg (19.02 KiB) Viewed 1505 times
SEC FANS

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

A little Michigan week humor in Portsmouth for an environmentally worthy cause:

https://wchstv.com/news/local/portsmout ... an-rivalry

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

Why would they have to win convincingly to stay at #2? They should be #1 with a tougher schedule than LSU and a convincing win over another top 15 team, on the road, should propel them to #1.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

I agree they are not dropping any unless they lose. I doubt if they if they can overtake LSU if LSU keeps winning like they should. Only way I could see it is if LSU barely beats A&M and Bucks win easily this week. Rankings and point spreads don't matter anyway as long as they win out. Trench I know a guy too that likes that stuff, he say it tastes like sand in his mouth. :lol:

9.5 INCHES
All Conference

Post by 9.5 INCHES »

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

smurray wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:19 pm

Why would they have to win convincingly to stay at #2? They should be #1 with a tougher schedule than LSU and a convincing win over another top 15 team, on the road, should propel them to #1.
Agree
A win Saturday is a win, regardless of points. With any type of win OSU isnt dropping in the rankings.

However, if OSU destroys ttun and LSU struggles with A&X, the Bucks Xay leap LSU in the next rankings. I think the next 2 weeks favor OSU having 2 better wins that LSU does down the stretch no xatter who wins the Wisconsin vs Xinnesota Xatchup Saturday.

Texas A&X is an unranked opponent for LSU. So that only leaves Georgia in the SEC Chaxpionship gaxe as a top 25 opponent down the stretch. Aggies are a 4 loss teax and xediocre at best in FBS football

If OSU wins out, especially by big Xargins down the stretch, they should certainly jump LSU for the #1 spot in the final rankings. The winner of the B1G West will certainly be a top 10 opponent going into the B1G Chaxpionship game.

So far for the year, OSU has top 25 wins against 3 top 10 teams (current) and LSU has 4. How both of these teams play (assuming they win) will determine who ends up at 1 and 2.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Lol.

I am living proof that you can be a huge Buckeye fan and also be a huge Trump supporter.

OHHS old timer
SEOPS HOF

Post by OHHS old timer »

For the record...I am a Nole fan. All sports. It goes back to when Bowden was HC at WVU. Sundays, it was his show on WSAZ or ND highlights. I never was a fan of 3 yards and a cloud of dust with little to no passing.

My first duty base was at Hahn...then West Germany. I found out that coach Bowden was at FSU and became an instant fan.

BTW...there is some sod from Ohio Stadium in the FSU Sod Cemetery from the early 80s.

That being said....Muck Fichigan!! We have their sod in our cemetary as well.

I'm not old, I'm mold....still growing!!
2019 NCAA Tournament Pick 'em champ
OHHS old timer
SEOPS HOF

Post by OHHS old timer »

OHHS old timer wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 6:38 pm For the record...I am a Nole fan. All sports. It goes back to when Bowden was HC at WVU. Sundays, it was his show on WSAZ or ND highlights. I never was a fan of 3 yards and a cloud of dust with little to no passing.

My first duty base was at Hahn...then West Germany. I found out that coach Bowden was at FSU and became an instant fan.

BTW...there is some sod from Ohio Stadium in the FSU Sod Cemetery from the early 80s.

And yes, the Seminoles have stunk it up the past couple of years. Personally, I think we have our new coach...Odell Haggins...unless Stoops or another big name really wants it.

OHHS old timer
SEOPS HOF

Post by OHHS old timer »

OHHS old timer wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 6:41 pm
OHHS old timer wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 6:38 pm For the record...I am a Nole fan. All sports. It goes back to when Bowden was HC at WVU. Sundays, it was his show on WSAZ or ND highlights. I never was a fan of 3 yards and a cloud of dust with little to no passing.

And yes, the Seminoles have stunk it up the past couple of years. Personally, I think we have our new coach...Odell Haggins...unless Stoops or another big name really wants it.
And now....back to Xichigan...that %#!$ team up north

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

50 years ago (God I hate to say that) Woody, Rex Kern, Jim Otis and #1 OSU went into Ann Arbor and stubbed their toes. I'm still pissed to this day. Go into that POS as #1 and kick their arse!

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Cupcake. Michigan does well since half the big ten is NAIA. OSU should win by 21

Return to “College Sports”