Boca Raton Bowl: SMU 28 vs. Florida Atlantic 52

Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Boca Raton Bowl: SMU 28 vs. Florida Atlantic 52

Post by Chieftain2009 »

December 21 at 3:30pm on ABC.

Thoughts?
Last edited by Chieftain2009 on Mon Dec 23, 2019 12:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Re: Boca Raton Bowl: SMU vs. Florida Atlantic

Post by VetteMan »

I saw a few days ago that Lane Kiffin, the Florida Atlantic coach has been hired as the new University of Mississippi Head Coach. He has certainly had his share of some pretty good jobs in the past few years. He has been the Head Coach at USC, Tennessee, Florida Atlantic, and as an assistant coach for Saban at Alabama. He may have even had a short stint in the NFL.

Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

VetteMan wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 2:40 pm I saw a few days ago that Lane Kiffin, the Florida Atlantic coach has been hired as the new University of Mississippi Head Coach. He has certainly had his share of some pretty good jobs in the past few years. He has been the Head Coach at USC, Tennessee, Florida Atlantic, and as an assistant coach for Saban at Alabama. He may have even had a short stint in the NFL.
Joey Freshwater (aka Kiffin) has a great football mind. He also has a reputation as a party animal. If he can control the latter, Kiffin could be a home run hire for Ole Miss.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

Omega wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 9:17 pm
VetteMan wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 2:40 pm I saw a few days ago that Lane Kiffin, the Florida Atlantic coach has been hired as the new University of Mississippi Head Coach. He has certainly had his share of some pretty good jobs in the past few years. He has been the Head Coach at USC, Tennessee, Florida Atlantic, and as an assistant coach for Saban at Alabama. He may have even had a short stint in the NFL.
Joey Freshwater (aka Kiffin) has a great football mind. He also has a reputation as a party animal. If he can control the latter, Kiffin could be a home run hire for Ole Miss.
I was aware of his reputation but I couldn't put it into words as well as you did. Lol

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

VetteMan wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 11:31 pm
Omega wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 9:17 pm
I was aware of his reputation but I couldn't put it into words as well as you did. Lol
I should have added also that his wife is quite a "looker", But I guess that look's can be deceiving at times.

Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Post by Chieftain2009 »

Third game to kick-off tomorrow. Three starters from Florida Atlantic will not be eligible to play in this one. Two starting receivers and a starting linebacker.

Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Re: Boca Raton Bowl: SMU 28 vs. Florida Atlantic 52

Post by Chieftain2009 »

Not only did it surprise me to see FAU win by this much, but it surprised me at all that they won with so many big-time players out.

Return to “College Sports”